some vacation pics from mexico

needsize

Community Veteran
My wife and I went to mexico for 10 days at the beginning of december, so I thought I would throw up a few pics. It was nice to stop eating 8x per day, not train, and live like a normal person for a while

Looks like you had a great time, you have a lovely wife bro, your a lucky man. My wife and I go to Cabo San Lucas every year for a week. I know what you mean by getting away...

BigSickD said:
Looks like you had a great time, you have a lovely wife bro, your a lucky man. My wife and I go to Cabo San Lucas every year for a week. I know what you mean by getting away...

thanks bro
It was great to get away, but its kinda the first time that we had a chance to do that, must be nice to do it every year, hopfully we can do it more often now

Great pics.

Travel is great. I go for a month every year at least. Lose a lot of weight but it's more than worth it.

What part of Mexico did you go to?...Me and my GF went to Puerto Vallarta twice last year and I love it there. Was planning on going again in MAy maybe but not sure

must be real to for you to be able to take a little time off. BTW what do you wiegh in those pics?

we had a blast. We were in the mayan riveria, and it was incredible, but a little quiet for my tastes(I wanted to party and my wife wanted to relax)
I was somewhere in the 240's in those pics at 5'8"(I was 260lbs two weeks before we left but dropped a few lbs)

In the last pic you look like your wider then the fuckin doorway.......did you get to check it out inside, or get stuck tryin? lol

Deadlift said:
In the last pic you look like your wider then the fuckin doorway.......did you get to check it out inside, or get stuck tryin? lol

I did actually turn sidesways to get it....it kept me away from the edge. That was on top of the pyramid at Coba, it was 42 metres high, which is over 130 feet, and I am terrified of heights, so after climbing it, I was trying very hard not to piss my pants

blackbeard said:
nice pics NS..that second pic looks like the wifey is tugging on your johnson lol

my wife said the same thing when she saw that, but after walking through the jungle for an hour in 100 degree weather, I guess grabbing my sac was the last thing on her mind....go figure

needsize said:
my wife said the same thing when she saw that, but after walking through the jungle for an hour in 100 degree weather, I guess grabbing my sac was the last thing on her mind....go figure

:chomp:

Who's the hot chick with the funny looking bald guy. :) :druggie:

j/k you are making me jealous, i need a vacation in the worst way.

thanks guys, I am lucky too as my wife is beautiful, she even looks decent on that pic on the swing, which was after 2 hours in the jungle, and stepping off a cliff on a zip line! Between that, and her being my best friend, I cant complain..

Back