Somebody please reply. Tired of being ignored.

can i get u to fill my script out doc ha
please ship out some sustanon for me doc, as i live in canada :)

Last edited:
bro you need to chill out, I'm in the med field and I'm crying every week with the amounts of work i have. If your diet is on check you will see results. I was so eager to jump on my second cycle at 220 to cut, i gave a try to diet the right way, pay a bb/trainer and do it right. And its been 12 weeks and i dropped 30lbs, and im still going for another 8 weeeks of dieting man. Diet right and cut down to about 5%bf and then do a "LEAN BULK." I realized the amount of food i have to eat 9 meal a day on a cutting diet is alottt of work. about 9.5lbs of chicken a week, 63 egg white/week and etc... Get your diet and train to the point where you know your body wont get stronger or bigger.

4 months of hard training should of gave you the motivation to keep going hard, because you should of seen big results since u just started training.....

There are thousands of cycles posted on here. If you are a doctor I would think you were smart enough to just browse the threads for what you want.

Steroids won't make you bigger, your time in the kitchen will. With the minimal time that you have been training, you will place a significant amount of stress on your skeletal structure by using steroids because you have no foundation to build upon.

Eat every couple hours. You will get big.

it sounds to me like your abusing your medical license. And by what you've said here, you will lose any results you get soon after you stop

work out seriously for 2-3 years and then maybe you can talk about steroids. you are trying to build the house without laying a good foundation!! lot of noobs are under the impression than all you need to do is jab and you will automatically grow into your dream body...not true. you need to know your body..how it reacts to different types of training and diets etc. all this takes time...this is why its important you spend time training natty till you are ready. if you cant make much gains without roids...dont expect much else even with the roids.

You can keep making excuses or just get in the gym already. Did you lift today ? What did your dietconsist of ? I'm guessing no and crap. You're the doctor here, a small , light guy with little "lifting" experience and high bf% ? What do you think ? Steroids are not your answer, diet and dedication are.

that awkward moment when someone claims to be a doctor then has to ask random strangers on the internet what to inject in his body.

indian healthcare system of peace

that awkward moment when someone claims to be a doctor then has to ask random strangers on the internet what to inject in his body.

indian healthcare system of peace

Hey we have one of the best and reasonably priced healthcare system in the world. That's the reason I attend atleast 5 patients from western countries per week who came to India for treatment.

Btw I do know bout AAS but I covered them only for legal therapeutic usage and in low doses for osteoporosis,hypogonadism.etc. so I'm here to learn bout dosages appropriate for body building.

But still big talks from guys here who juz assume to know everythin bout steroids. I know more bout steroids in a way juz for therapeutic purposes to help the diseased.

But still big talks from guys here who juz assume to know everythin bout steroids. I know more bout steroids in a way juz for therapeutic purposes to help the diseased.

As someone with several advanced degrees I'll be the first to say don't ever confuse "being educated" with "being intelligent".

You might be educated but right now you're just being stupid.

dude..everyone here is trying to help you! if you are smart..and you must be to be a doctor..then you'd listen. you are NOT ready for steroids. your body is not ready for steroids..you are not ready for steroids psychologically. i am by no means some freaky mass monster, but i am 240lbs with very decent lifts and I've been training for 22 years and only 3 years ago i started using AAS. i am still learning new things about my body as i go along. how much do you think you can find out in 3 months of working out? answer is NOTHING!

train hard...eat well...train while you do your specializing..you will see and find out how your body will react to the added stress of all the extra work and less sleep. once you get familiarized with your body..you will be able to make changes to your training/diet and continue to make good progress even on such a busy schedule. then in about 3-4 years when you've built a solid base..you can maybe consider using steroids. truth is...at this point..you can make the same gains naturally (than if you were on steroids)..it will take a little longer..but at least the gains are permanent as long as you keep training.

Last edited:
I'm not condoning what this guy wants to do, but why assume that he wants to be 250lbs? Yes he can do things naturally, but not everyone who takes steroids wants the westernised view of a buff body. Steroids don't just help with muscle growth, they also help with performance, strength and recovery. They have many applications. If you're a bodybuilder you'd only use it for bodybuilding reasons. I guess he knows the medical applications of them and can see how they could aid his situation.

Like I said, I'm not condoning.. He's of a different culture altogether, at least take that into account.

I'm not condoning what this guy wants to do, but why assume that he wants to be 250lbs? Yes he can do things naturally, but not everyone who takes steroids wants the westernised view of a buff body. Steroids don't just help with muscle growth, they also help with performance, strength and recovery. They have many applications. If you're a bodybuilder you'd only use it for bodybuilding reasons. I guess he knows the medical applications of them and can see how they could aid his situation.

Like I said, I'm not condoning.. He's of a different culture altogether, at least take that into account.

Hey thank you so much. U seem to understand me somewhat. Like you said I'm not here for 250lbs or anything. I never wanted to be a body builder. All I'm lookin to achieve is a decent body.... I want to use steroids for other benefits like. It will increase my RBC (red blood cells) count which will inturn help me do that extra cardio without gettin exhausted to shed those fat. It's will strength and lubricate my joints. Etc. all these positive benifits can be brought bout by usin much lower doses than wat is used for bodybuilding. That's why I've been askin about "low doses for such reasons". And not to mention such low doses can also help in strength building and will prevent my muscles from breakin down by cortisol action.

Joeban, I understand where you're coming from and I know you're not on the forums to get permission, you're here to get advice.

Of course your situation isn't perfect for doing steroids. If you're going to do it anyways, I would start with the Test E only cycle since it's your first time.

But if you do, do it, make sure you sleep 8-9 hours a night, and eat, eat eat. It'll be a waste of your money, and health to do it without lifting heavy weights, eating big, and sleeping enough to recover. If you are vegetarian, consider starting to eat sustainable, humanely raised grass fed or pastured meat such as free range chickens or goat, since you most likely don't eat beef in India. Also eat lots of whole eggs.

Good luck in your journey, it sounds like you are going to do it regardless of people on here give you permission to. But hopefully someone with more experience than me will chime in as I too am new.

wow I feel like I'm on one of the engineering forums.. so many Indian 'PEng.' come in and want help with a 'project of utmost importance' reality is it's a Univ. project they don't feel like doing themselves.. sounds oddly like this one.

i just think his use of the english language is terrible if he is a doctor.He types in shorthand. I dont think doctors do that. (bout, lookin" you's) etc

Back