Splitting Pinn. Dbol???

filthybeats

Shuffler
So pinn's dbol comes in 25mg powder filled capsules. How exactly could one split that up through out the day? I will be starting with just one capsule per day, as it will my first time using dbol. I would prefer to take the whole thing just before my workout but my research tells me splitting your doses through-out the day will yield better results. Is it possible to dissolve one capsule into a small amount of water and drink thirds of that 3 times a day? lol just throwing ideas out there, any suggestions would be appreciated.

You need to use high proof grain alcohol. But Pinn dbol also contains fillers that don't quite like to dessolve even in alcohol. If it would you could put 30 caps in a 30ML research bottle for example, fill the rest up with the alcohol dessolve it and take 1/4th of the 1ml oral syring 4 times a day.(this is all an example. Or you can just open it onto a flat, dry, and smooth surface, divide the powder and lick a line of it for a dose lol.

But mainly the point is It wont ever dessolve right because of the fillers.

true so it wouldn't be evenly suspended in the amount of alcohol you use. Yea maybe i'll just open the capsule up and separate them into little parachutes lol

That's rather interesting ......the dissolving in water idea....I wonder if that would work?????????

I've actually heard of guys mixing it in a gallon jug and drinking it throughout the day.

I just take the whole cap pre-workout, and the other roughly 12 hours later....but I run 50mg e/d

Last edited:
You can buy an off the shelf medicine, vitamin, or cheap supplement that come in capsule form. Empty it out and fill with dbol. I use my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromasine) caps, their 12.5 mg which is what you want, and just drink the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) powder. Its kinda a fucking hassle, but it only needs to be done for 2 weeks than I'm up to 50mg

You can buy an off the shelf medicine, vitamin, or cheap supplement that come in capsule form. Empty it out and fill with dbol. I use my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromasine) caps, their 12.5 mg which is what you want, and just drink the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) powder. Its kinda a fucking hassle, but it only needs to be done for 2 weeks than I'm up to 50mg

:scratchhe

Why wouldn't you avoid the hassle and just "drink the dbol powder", as you say, and leave the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) capsuled.....that seems very unnecessary and you would literally be doing the same thing you are trying to avoid???

You guys are crazy. Just take the damn capsule and quit worrying so much. 25mg should likely be bumped to 50mg anyway. I keep seeing all these threads about splitting up capsules, just take that shit and quit over analyzing!!

Back