Splitting up Armidex Tabs

DeeCee

Hey guys so PIP issues seem to be calming but I have another questions regarding my AI..which I would have figured before cycle but I thought the answer was to just have it in hand, now Im learning otherwise which has led me to:

My armidex is 1mg little tiny tabs. I tried splitting to .25 as I've learned taking it at a low dose is a wise decision whether Im experiencing estrogen sides or not, and it pretty much crumbled. I've read so much conflicting info on AIs and dosages - I think I can get them into half pills without destroying them so Im planning to take .5 twice weekly with my shots until I do 6week bloodwork and adjust from there. Does this sound reasonable? I've always been pretty lean so dont expect gyno to rear up.

At the moment I***8217;m doing 700 mg ew split into 350 twice. I take 1mg adex on my pin days. At 500mg I did .5 on pin days. I***8217;m assuming you***8217;re doing 500 mg ew, I think.5 would be fine on your pin days.

You don't need an anti-aromatase if you are not experiencing gyno, it is best to keep the combo of drugs to a minimum. I have noticed that the new thing is using all these different drugs, guys at the gym and here as well I'm sure, have this idea that AAS is the end all to getting big. I have guys asking me if they should up their dose at the gym because they're not getting the gains they want. I tell them food is the most anabolic compound there is, eat more gain more and don't go fat-free we need good fat for repair and hormone balance, which includes thyroid. Grass-fed butter, organic virgin coconut oil, and extra virgin organic olive oil should be a regular part of one's diet if you want to put on size and I'm not talking fat. The consumption of too many calories is what causes one to get fat gains, not fat itself.

Fun story, i took 1 mg of adex yesterday thinking i was taking 2.5mg letro lol.....
I also took 25mg aromasin just for the hell of it....fml...

They make Pill Cutters to cut them Pesky Pills into Half's or Quarters.
You can get one at your Local Pharmacy or Online.

Doing a Low Dose of an AI is Very Reasonable if your Body Fat Percent is Low.
It's easy to increase the Dose, if Necessary.

Keep a Daily Journal of your AAS Dosages and Ancillaries.
And how you are feeling.
This will help you Dial-in your Dose................................ JP

I recently had a week of off shots and forgot to take my AI. Aromasin. I take a pretty high dose of AI compared to my dose of test/100mg wk. I take a bigger dose (10mg) in line with a shot and I take some smaller doses after (5mg). Day before shots no AI.

Got some sensitive nipples but I've also swung my hormones around. Dropped test overall probably and also didnt run an AI with a longer ester. I'm on TRT doses so it probably wont effect me like a cycle.

some UGL's have .25mg arimidex.

personally, i have the astrazeneca arimidex in 1mg tabs also. i get a one sided razor blade from the pharmacy and cut it into .25mg. they are so tiny i need to cut them under a bright light on top of a cutting board.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess my next question would be is it worth it cutting them into. 25?tl the purpose is to take it eod at that dose because the half life is short so levels will be more sustained and stable correct? Or just half the pill twice a week and get on with it?

I don't know about aromatase production. I have no idea if it is similar to natural and is a daily burst, constantly produced or what. I have medications that elevate an entire class of enzymes that includes aromatase.

I try and slap the levels down to be close to peak test levels. How much is it worth it? We have a range. twice a week may lead to different E levels but that doesn't mean itll be a bad experience if it's close to your normal.

Our bodies dose daily so it's hard to mimic it. An endocrinologist told me a daily low can be 1/2 of a males daily peak. "Consistent" levels in our body are actually pretty up and down but it's a specific up and down.

I'd go with twice a week. And yes.....waiting until you grow tits to take your ai is crazy. Like putting on your seat belt after you have an accident. Lol
If your bloodwork says your estrogen is high....you need an ai, even if ya dont grow tits. There are other sides, some hard to see or feel, that go along with high E

Over the course of about 10 years I grew ping pong ball sized breast, not including the fat deposits to go with them. Estrogen lowers seizure thresholds meaning it effect brain function and firing, bone growth. Based on my nipple soreness and attitude changes on medications there is a link between sore tits and me being aggressive. Meds or estrogen maybe both.

Estrogen plays with your mind. I've ran higher estrogen for over a decade basically. I'm due for labs but will settle on this new medication. New med and I have nipple sensations again.

I think I'm also gonna pull back on the HCG. I feel better with it but I do feel what I feel. Placebo maybe. It creates testosterone which WILL interact in the system. Good ole home grown testosterone to be metabolozed.

Over the course of about 10 years I grew ping pong ball sized breast, not including the fat deposits to go with them. Estrogen lowers seizure thresholds meaning it effect brain function and firing, bone growth. Based on my nipple soreness and attitude changes on medications there is a link between sore tits and me being aggressive. Meds or estrogen maybe both.

Estrogen plays with your mind. I've ran higher estrogen for over a decade basically. I'm due for labs but will settle on this new medication. New med and I have nipple sensations again.

I think I'm also gonna pull back on the HCG. I feel better with it but I do feel what I feel. Placebo maybe. It creates testosterone which WILL interact in the system. Good ole home grown testosterone to be metabolozed.

your always so informative, thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing how it goes in the future.

Grass-fed butter, organic virgin coconut oil, and extra virgin organic olive oil should be a regular part of one's diet if you want to put on size like JohnyB said above and lots of water.

Pill cutter works for having them but if I try to quarter it from there it pretty much disintegrates. All good though I dialed back the ai anyway as I am not estrogen sensitive and working on feeling it out. Getting bloodwork done today so well see where my e2 is. Feeling good though!

Grass-fed butter, organic virgin coconut oil, and extra virgin organic olive oil should be a regular part of one's diet if you want to put on size like JohnyB said above and lots of water.

I got 3 kids to feed and the like 4000 cals I stuff daily. If I bought organic or grass fed anything I'd have to file for bankruptcy lol

Pill cutter works for having them but if I try to quarter it from there it pretty much disintegrates. All good though I dialed back the ai anyway as I am not estrogen sensitive and working on feeling it out. Getting bloodwork done today so well see where my e2 is. Feeling good though!

quarters is a pain but splitting it in 3 pieces works pretty good.
I take off an edge, maybe 20% less than middle off pill.

This leaves a pretty big chunk and I split that once more. So the doses ranges from about 0.25-0.35mg I'd guess but haven't noticed much difference doing it this way vs 4 pieces, its the same weekly amount and adex has a really long half life :)

Back