Spot Injection concern/question

Darco76

when i see something, that i don't quit understand, i get all paranoid at times. I recently *last night* came across 'greg Valentino' ..i saw a pic. of him last week, in some mag. and i was pretty amazed/discusted at the same time. well i got on here and i searched him, and i thought i heard that he did 'spot injections'spot injections like i said, im really not that educated on the subject, but i know that i only inject in my 'shoulder/thigh' could i run a risk of that happening to me....
curiousity killed the cat!!

If that is where you are injecting, then you aren't doing spot injections, so don't worry about it. How old are you by the way? If you don't mind me asking.

im 21... i just got freaked when i saw that guy, and didn't want to end up anything like him. i knew it wasn't spot injections, but hell... i mean shooting into the shoulder is a form of spot injection right?
anyway.. im about to do a cycle of deca 300 and sus 500 and i was goign to hit the shoulder/thigh again...and thought i would ask this question before i get going w/ it...appriciate it
~Blake

Blake8581 said:
im 21... i just got freaked when i saw that guy, and didn't want to end up anything like him. i knew it wasn't spot injections, but hell... i mean shooting into the shoulder is a form of spot injection right?
anyway.. im about to do a cycle of deca 300 and sus 500 and i was goign to hit the shoulder/thigh again...and thought i would ask this question before i get going w/ it...appriciate it
~Blake

Well, the shoulder definitely is a "spot" for certain, yes. Not normally catagorized as a muscle where you would perform "site-enhancement injections" though. Site-enhancing injections target smaller muscle groups such as calves, bis, tris, or traps. I don't know many people who would consider shots to the glutes, quads, or delts as site-enhancing though, because of their size. One simple shot wouldn't be sufficient to enhance that muscle. For example, if you were using "Synthol"(which is what the guy you referred to was using), you would need MULTIPLE injections to the delt to enhance it. Three heads, one 3ml shot for each head. Thats 6 shots in one sitting. 18ccs total. It can be done, but when a guy is simply puting 1-3 cc's into a muscle, he will only be able to see site-enhancing effects with groups like the ones I mentioned. With bis, there are 2 heads, but you could simply focus on the outer-head, as most people would do if they were site injecting. Even a 1/2 cc to each outer-head would be effective with a smaller group like biceps. See what I'm sayin'?

Last edited:
Greg is a freak - he has been injecting MCT oil in his arms for years - probably 10 to 15 ccs per day

Thanx sked....that sums it all up...i had no clue about the whole 'synthol' thing is..when i did my year of research..it was primarly on roids that i was interested in..deca..test..ect. i just learned about synthol when i was reading replys to greg's post..and still have no clue what it is, or does...as far as site injections, i simply thought putting your 1-2 cc in say..shoulder/bies/tris/delts ect. was all....i haven't done any of that, and really not looking to do it in the future... im just looking to get a good bulk before grad. college next spring to go out in the job force, confident that i have the size/strength to do my job.

as far as greg. that guy just grossed me out, and when i heard about his 'site injections' i made sure that nothing like that were to happen to me...more along the lines of the pic. i saw where his bi's blew out, or whatever that horrid pic. was....anyway..Thans for the helps bro!!!

Back