starting my first cycle all over again!

Everyone just take this dudes REP away! Hes a complete idiot and to encourge this shit like the way he does has gone to far!

Hey guys, take it easy. Education just needs to take place here.

Deca alone will shut you down just like test, that's why post cycle therapy (pct) is needed. Otherwise you could run it indefinitely.

Nolva doesn't really increase the amount of natural test in your system. It is what is called a SERM, which means it binds itself to your receptors thereby blocking estrogen.

The guys here are telling you the truth, it is always better to run test as a base to any cycle, especially Deca. You may (or may not) have gotten away with it once, but we are not going to suggest you attempt that again.

Test is cheap, why not run it with the deca to be on the safe side?

Everyone just take this dudes REP away! Hes a complete idiot and to encourge this shit like the way he does has gone to far!

yo bro im not trying to encourage anything i was just lookin for some opinions on this and didnt want any shit talking.thats it

Hey guys, take it easy. Education just needs to take place here.

Deca alone will shut you down just like test, that's why PCT is needed. Otherwise you could run it indefinitely.

Nolva doesn't really increase the amount of natural test in your system. It is what is called a SERM, which means it binds itself to your receptors thereby blocking estrogen.

The guys here are telling you the truth, it is always better to run test as a base to any cycle, especially Deca. You may (or may not) have gotten away with it once, but we are not going to suggest you attempt that again.

Test is cheap, why not run it with the deca to be on the safe side?

thanks man thats all i needed. everyone else is talking shit to me.when in real life i would smash the shit out of them,but thats beside the point. thanks man

thanks man thats all i needed. everyone else is talking shit to me.when in real life i would smash the shit out of them,but thats beside the point. thanks man
Np, bud. The guys are likely thinking that you're just trolling since the idea of a deca only cycle is pretty alien to many of us.

Stick around, there is a ton of info on the board.

Smash the shit out of me? Let me say something u little bold bitch. Ur a dumb fuck and sence u like sucking dick get on ur knees bitch or I can make u..

Smash the shit out of me? Let me say something u little bold bitch. Ur a dumb fuck and sence u like sucking dick get on ur knees bitch or I can make u..

Lets gang bang this bitch!
images

lol.

And who puts there face on here? Can u all say retard or fake.... smash me u said it to the wrong person u little pussy ass bitch I would spit in ur face if was ever to see u fag.

Okey ever bulking...
#1 You are talking about running Decca only
#2 Thats not you in that pic
#3 No one on this site puts pics of them self as there avatar
#4 You are dumb as a box of rocks to even say half of what you say
#5 You supposed to pin in your anal cavity not your as duh
#6 your not impressing no one here
#7 You obviously need some friends

And who puts there face on here? Can u all say retard or fake.... smash me u said it to the wrong person u little pussy ass bitch I would spit in ur face if was ever to see u fag.

fake...how? you jelous i look better than you,you dont put your face on because your fucking ugly. and yea i would kick the shit out of you if i ever ssay you pussy ass bitch!

Okey ever bulking...
#1 You are talking about running Decca only
#2 Thats not you in that pic
#3 No one on this site puts pics of them self as there avatar
#4 You are dumb as a box of rocks to even say half of what you say
#5 You supposed to pin in your anal cavity not your as duh
#6 your not impressing no one here
#7 You obviously need some friends

#1 that is me in my pic
#2 you dont put urself in your pic because your small!
#3 your ugly as FUCK!
#4 i would beat the shit out of you!

Back