steroid failure

You said you're making slow and steady gains, but your maxes aren't going up? That's weird. You also said you're not new to weight lofting and know what you're doing, so we can assume you're changing up lifting styles correct? The body adapts very quickly to exercise so a change in different equipment/rep range/angles/techniques etc could help you out. Try FST-7, rest-pause, drop set, super set, etc and see if this helps. Also having a training partner to assist you in forced reps will do wonders. Also are you only focusing on the positive contraction on the lifts? If so try to control it through the negative contraction. As far as the "feeling it" part, I think you might be expecting too much as you said in the original post. They're not stimulants and they take time to work. I was too young to realize how diet affecting my cycle, but it is important. 5K might be too much as well. Everyone is different genetically. For example I have friends that only take in 3500 a day and continue to make freaky gains. My advice would be to get with someone who knows their shit like 3J for example. Obviously your way isn't working the way you would like it to, so why not try a professionals approach? Just food for thought!

I experienced special "feelings" while on the juice. I wanted a glory hole to magically appear more than a few times a day. It was like having beer goggles and I wanted to hump everything....or Dominate it...w/e. I'm surprised I didn't start marking my territory.

Oh. and i suppose hormones arent suppose to make you feel different bullseye..lol. ok. and yea moose it is weird. I dont really get stronger as far as my max going up i just seem to gain more endurance and get less tired in the gym when on cycle. like i said already i just wanted some tips on how i could tell if my gear has been being legit or not and what i should be feeling from the hormones. I just feel like it my workouts would be the same without it.

I definitely feel different when on the gear, not a massive change but I want to fuck all the time and I seem to check out girls I wouldn't normally look twice at.

Aggression certainly goes up as well.

Oh. and i suppose hormones arent suppose to make you feel different bullseye..lol. ok. and yea moose it is weird. I dont really get stronger as far as my max going up i just seem to gain more endurance and get less tired in the gym when on cycle. like i said already i just wanted some tips on how i could tell if my gear has been being legit or not and what i should be feeling from the hormones. I just feel like it my workouts would be the same without it.

well brother,the best way and the most accurate way is to get a blood test on the compounds you are taking and then you will REALLY know if its legit or not

Waterweight I did not read anything past your first post so sorry if this has been covered, but ofcourse you know and have already been told diet is number one, and all I mean by that is if you are trying to blow up, you increase cals thru the entire cycle. So you may start at 3500 and end at 5k. Obviously more to it than that but you get what I'm saying.

As far as feeling anything, I never really feel much either. My first cycle or two I remember feeling great and growing like crazy but I think the majority of that is just mental, basically excited about being on a cycle and waiting to see what will happen.

IMO if you get just slow steady gains, you are doing things right. You shouldn't gain 25-30 lbs every cycle and most people who do were far from their genetic potential. Ive had a 20-30lb cycle, but these days 10-15 on a decent test/deca cycle is really good for me.

If you really have been eating right for your body and your goals, and training heavy, then you should already hold a good amount of muscle and size. Genetics can play a major role, I can take dbol and stay lean, my buddy will blow the f up. Also we all metabolize drugs at different rates and food.

If you are just wondering why you don't get a freaky look while on or aren't getting huge, it could be genetics, but most likely is diet. I'm not talking eating clean or dirty, I'm talking about eating what makes your body grow/cut up/recomp/maintain. We all have different needs and not just in cals, but some guys gain well with high carbs, others with higher fats.

Also I run 20 week cycles. I found for me that I didn't see anything in terms of gains until 5-6 weeks in with almost all compounds, then a couple weeks later I would be coming off. When I went to longer cycles, I noticed I made the best gains up to week 15-17. Basically it was a slow steady progression but that's when I really noticed the size when going for size.

The other thing is most of us see ourselves as a little smaller than we are

So I would say maybe try going a little longer with your cycles, change your diet up and see how things work, if you eat clean the majority of the time add some cheats to get cals if needed. I know several guys eating 8k cals on cycle and off, I can't keep up with that. Maybe try another training regimen. Try 531 or 5x5 with just compound movements, heavy, low reps.

But as far as feeling cycles, most of us don't really feel any different, sometimes a little more aggression, obviously high libido, strength. On deca I feel really good overall for a few weeks. I do get really vascularbut sometimes I'll gain size without much strength or gain strength without much size. Also many guys who blow up on things like dbol, are usually guys who gain fat easily, the rapid estro conversion will put a lot of water weight on them but besides a bloated face it can look decent on some guys.

If you feel like you are doing things right, theirs no shame in trying something new, but I think tour expectations may be a little high. Dive seen some guys make drastic changes off a cycle but it is probably a lot of genetics and the right diet/training for them. I have a buddy who can look at a bottle of test and he starts to grow and get vascular, I also know some guys who make good gains in the first couple weeks of long ester gear.

Back