steroid failure

waterweight

Athlete
Gonna make this short as possible. Im 27, currently on my 4th cycle. Training for years and juicing for a couple. Im pretty new to this site but im not new at all to weight lifting, nutrition, and so on. Im really pissed cause im startin to think my body just does not really respond to AAS. could it be a scientific fact that some peoples bodies just doesnt respond? Ive ran a couple of short test cycles, deca and test, and now tren and test. I used to think maybe it was all fake. but ive tried different sources. I see a little weight gain and strenght through these cycles but never anything dramatic. Ive never had the crazy pumps, vascularity, roid rage or any of that. just slow steady gains. so whats the deal?? am i just expecting too much? surely i would have felt the tren ace im takin now. im two weeks in and nothin but slow strenght, like all my previous cycles.

How has your diet been?

Gonna make this short as possible. Im 27, currently on my 4th cycle. Training for years and juicing for a couple. Im pretty new to this site but im not new at all to weight lifting, nutrition, and so on. Im really pissed cause im startin to think my body just does not really respond to AAS. could it be a scientific fact that some peoples bodies just doesnt respond? Ive ran a couple of short test cycles, deca and test, and now tren and test. I used to think maybe it was all fake. but ive tried different sources. I see a little weight gain and strenght through these cycles but never anything dramatic. Ive never had the crazy pumps, vascularity, roid rage or any of that. just slow steady gains. so whats the deal?? am i just expecting too much? surely i would have felt the tren ace im takin now. im two weeks in and nothin but slow strenght, like all my previous cycles.

The only reason you have never had "roid rage" is because its nonexistent. But how long were your cycles? Usually people run Test for at least 11-12 weeks.

All of my cycles were between 8 and 10 weeks. test ent. and now im running test cyp with my tren. and my diet and training has always been spot on. thats my whole point. i always gain weight and get stronger. i just feel like i got the gains on my on. because i never really felt anything crazy from my cycles. maybe they were all just underdosed or like i said maybe i just dont respond well

If your eating enough cals and aren't getting much results, the only way to confirm if your gear is in fact real or dosed correctly is by getting a hormone panel..... If you haven't gotten bloodwork, there's no way to tell conveniently.

Could be one or more of the following:
1. Diet
2. Training
3. Cycle/gear

You'd have to post alot more info for us to figure which is the problem.
Stats, diet (specifics), cycle (specifics).

There are alot of guys here with a shit ton of knowledge, but need more info to really help you out....... 3J being a huge part of peeps success on here...Just check out DaHurt in the cycle forum.

diet, diet, diet... have a good hard look at what u are eating

as for gear... slow and steady is how the gains should be coming. And as for u running test e for 8 weeks before... well that just ísn't long enough to get much (doesn't really kick in til week 4 or 5 so u got 3 weeks of gains)

on your current cycle, 2 weeks is not enough time to really feel anything even from the short ester tren. Give it some more time, and the cyp will take effect week 5 or so..

Sounds like diet..eat more

Your body responds better when it's really over-trained and catabolic...Then get on the cycle.

I appreciate the replies. most of you say diet. I respect that. but the truth is diet is overrated while on cycle. not saying i dont eat enough, but i have seen close friends and heard many gym rats "blowin" up on a tren cycle with hardly no diet at all. even compounds like dbol and a bombs. will blow your ass up. diet is overrated. thats what makes these drugs so potent.

I appreciate the replies. most of you say diet. I respect that. but the truth is diet is overrated while on cycle. not saying i dont eat enough, but i have seen close friends and heard many gym rats "blowin" up on a tren cycle with hardly no diet at all. even compounds like dbol and a bombs. will blow your ass up. diet is overrated. thats what makes these drugs so potent.

tren increases feed efficiency... which means you need less to grow.. what do you think will happen to your friends after cycle?? you think they would be eating enough to keep those gains??

diet is everything.. diet is never over rated.. u dont have the right attitude to be successful in your goals

but what do i know right?? u got this! lol...

good luck to you my man.. i mean it!

i agree with ya bro. i said "overrated while on cycle" trust me, i know how important food and protein intake is when building muscle. The point i was trying to make was that even though diet is necessary for us to grow it doesnt make or break a steroid cycle. your gains maybe minimal or average but you should still "feel" the gear. and be able to tell whether its legit or not

Back