steroid failure

Lol. This noob just does not get it! Ahhh! Why do you ask questions if you already know everything?! Good for you 3J on keeping some patience there. That would have been hard for me!

what an idiot. im sorry i dnt have a lot of experience with drugs. thts why im here. but ive been training for awile. never did i ever say diet wasnt important. its hard to communicate through letters without rubbing some skirt the wrong way. preciate the replies. will keep this cycle updated

hey buddy list your stats. height, weight, bf%. then tell us how many calories you're eating. Then tell us how much you're dosing each of the drugs. You said you're two weeks in correct? this information could help get you a more accurate answer as to the problem. also which labs are you currently running we can (more then likely) tell you if it's g2g. not sources just the lab name. you can even list previous labs used to see if your previous cycle issue's were gear related or not

I appreciate the replies. most of you say diet. I respect that. but the truth is diet is overrated while on cycle. not saying i dont eat enough, but i have seen close friends and heard many gym rats "blowin" up on a tren cycle with hardly no diet at all. even compounds like dbol and a bombs. will blow your ass up. diet is overrated. thats what makes these drugs so potent.

u have so much to learn... and coming on here calling somebody an idiot just makes u the idiot... saying something as stupid as "diet is overrated" is the newbie quote of the month

go get ur advice from your friends running dbol and abombs.. they will surely put u in the right direction ;)

what an idiot. im sorry i dnt have a lot of experience with drugs. thts why im here. but ive been training for awile. never did i ever say diet wasnt important. its hard to communicate through letters without rubbing some skirt the wrong way. preciate the replies. will keep this cycle updated

You have to be 100% sure your gear is legit, even if you think you dont respond well to steroids,the compound will still show in a blood test, so you are 2 weeks in wait 2 more weeks and get a blood test. You then will know weather your gear is legit . Only then you will know what is going on, i really doubt anybodys bodie wouldnt respond to steroids, so either ypu have bunk gear or you are not eating enough.

You can still see 'slow' gains while thinking you are on gear. If your taining is good along with your food intake, out of curiosity what does your 'on' diet looks like..and please do keep updated

your diet is not spot on. you can say it is, but it is not. diet is MORE important on cycle, because it will dictate what kind of gains you make, and get you ready to maintain them post cycle.

now you might have some trash stuff on top of that, but this is an issue with your diet and training not being as 'spot on' as you think. it's alright man, everyone's been there. you can turn it around, but you have to let yourself realize where you're going wrong and quit trying to blame everything else, and stop viewing steroids as magic pills that will turn you into arnie over night.

I appreciate the replies. most of you say diet. I respect that. but the truth is diet is overrated while on cycle. not saying i dont eat enough, but i have seen close friends and heard many gym rats "blowin" up on a tren cycle with hardly no diet at all. even compounds like dbol and a bombs. will blow your ass up. diet is overrated. thats what makes these drugs so potent.

Ok was going to read the whole thread before posting but this is far as I could stomach!

#1 as 3J said DIET FAILURE

#2 Phatbastard says! Your a FUCKING IDIOT

Go start your own personal training business. You obviously know more than any one here!

Go piss to your mom about how much you know. Maybe she will make u a Peanut butter N Jelly sandwich with some Cookies.

Ok was going to read the whole thread before posting but this is far as I could stomach!

Go start your own personal training business. You obviously know more than any one here!

Go piss to your mom about how much you know. Maybe she will make u a Peanut butter N Jelly sandwich with some Cookies.

dammmit best post on the thread lol......i know for myself i had underdosed gear from the start of my cycle,both compounds where,took care of the testosterone problem,but i couldnt the other compound,until the last 5 weeks,thats when my best gains came......i just pissed away at least 16 weeks of one of the compounds for sure:flamingma

The Dark Knight of Sology is back.

Diet is not "overrated"

Sure if you are running the most powerful compounds like tren or anadrol it will produce good gains even when diet is not 100% BUT imagine the gains if you eat amazing year round not just on cycle.

Don't choose to do powerful steroids with high side effects just so you can be lazy on the diet....

Omg if I was 3j right
Now I'd be flipping my desk over in uneducated rage lol. That's some discipline right there

Bro, diet is absulutly everything.
U eat more cals then u need u grow, u don't eat them u don't grow. Scientifically impossible to grow without cals
Gear up for some more waisted gear then
And i have not noticed any feelings taking gear except excitement for my hard work

my stats are 6-3 210. 12% body fat. Ive been training for 11 years, past 3 seriously. I eat 4 meals a day with shakes in between. so probably abt 5k calories a day. My cycles were from zlabs and currently natures science labs. My diet is where it needs to be. you guys see a first time poster and automatically assume "newbie" and point to diet as the problem. My original question was what should i be feeling from roids. not how to train and what to eat. i got that covered. I just really needed somethin to clarify if my shit has been real or not. i guess bloodwork would be the only answer

U should feel nothing really. Just maybe more drive at gym and high sex drive
Only a blood test can tell if a product is real.
And if u want to shut someone up about your diet... Post it with macros

Back