steroid failure

yes, you need bloodwork to know for sure. you should be feeling stronger, you should be recovering better, able to push it harder.

it's not just assuming newbies and poor diet. it's realizing the FACT that what causes people to be unsatisfied with their gains is lack of proper diet, training, or a combination of both. you're 6'3 with 175lbs of lean body mass assuming your bf estimate is in the right ballpark. you're taking in 5000 calories including several shakes. and you're on gear, and have been for years, gear that has almost definitely not ALL been completely bunk. and no, you're not "immune" to the effects of these hormones.

so either you have done 4 cycles of bunk stuff, or your diet and training are not as on point as you feel they are.

i'm not saying this to be a dick or just treat you like some newbie.... i'm genuinely trying to help identify the problem areas.

lay out your previous cycles, that might help. what compounds, what esters, for how many weeks, whether you did post cycle therapy (pct), etc. tell us your stats before you started getting serious 3 years ago. post what you ate yesterday or today or both as an example of the 5000 cals you're taking in.

post pics if you can for better feedback.

i don't know about natures science, but i don't think zlabs would be complete bunk. i'm not a fan of that or associate labs, but mostly that is a pricing and such issue that i have with them more than the gear being junk. have heard some talk of underdosing in the past, but it is so hard to tell with people talking about how they 'feel' as their only proof. either way, a 'standard' dose of 500 or 600mg/week would still be pretty serious even if dosed at 80% instead of 100%. so whatever. that is what it is.

@prophet. first cycle-deca only 300mg/week for 8 weeks. second cycle test enth. 500mg/week for 10 weeks.(also took dbol caps 30mg a day. think they were fake too) third cycle-test enth. 500mg/week and deca 600mg/week that cycle was for 10 weeks as well. current cycle tren ace 100mg eod and test cyp. 500mg/week in third week now. I gained about 10 pounds each cycle. with normal strenght gains. I only took natural test boosters for pct just because i never felt like these hormones were legit enough to harm me and i recovered just fine after each cycle. I always gain weight and get stronger but never anything dramatic. the only thing i feel from roids is more endurance and recovery. my max stays the same

First, diet isn't overrated. You probably know that. I know you are frustrated. Let's look at your cycles compared to mine with my results.

You took 500mg test & 30mg dbol and had slow and steady gains.

I took approximately the same cycle...give or take. My diet at the time was hit or miss. In 6 weeks I put on 22 lbs. Started feeling dbol pumps during week 2. Noticeably more muscular at end of week 2.

Steroids do affect people differently, but you are a man...with a sex drive, and you weigh approximately 210 lbs. It is safe to assume you respond to testosterone.

Tren is a hell of a drug...if you are where you say you are in your cycle then logic points to the gear. In engineering it is said that the simplest solution is most often the answer...UGL fakes seem to be the simplest solution. You most likely got burned.

It's an opinion...take it for what it's worth.

Godspeed sir.

I got your solution, go to your source beat hes ass for selling u that olive oil you been pinning yourself with lol.....jk

Whats up thread...

Hey i can relate to this man and im ON POINT..

Ive made huge gains natty with diet and correct training style for me.

Last year i ran my first cycle of test e only 600mg/week for 14 weeks, and i really didnt notice much, if any difference from being "on" or "off"..

I always obtained massive pumps in the gym natty, nothing new while i was "on", no strength gains, and maybe 5lbs of muscle..

Lab was GP heard nothing but good about them..

Regardless i ran a full blown post cycle therapy (pct) with hcg through, and clomid, nolva..

i agree with ya bro. i said "overrated while on cycle" trust me, i know how important food and protein intake is when building muscle. The point i was trying to make was that even though diet is necessary for us to grow it doesnt make or break a steroid cycle. your gains maybe minimal or average but you should still "feel" the gear. and be able to tell whether its legit or not

Yes it does you fucking idiot. You have already proven this. i feel bad for you if you are really this dumb.

oh wait im sorry it just the gear. all the gear you got form different sources is all bunk. that must be it. LOL

Check your gear bro. Also try running a longer cycle, 16 -20 weeks. I personally only expirience crazy gains when I run longer cycles.

It's diet 9 times out of 10 times. If you couldn't gain without gear it was because you don't know how to eat to grow.

My diets on point...dunno about ops

What if your growing substantial mass before the gear? Ive never stopped growing natty.

You would think that one would obtain twice the amount of natural? Especially first, second cycle...

Anyway i just started Anadrol, NPP, Test...so if i dont grow from this then somethings up.

This entire thread somehow got completely fucked up. If anyone would read the beginning and quit bashing someone for one statement made maybe the question would be answered. no shit diet affects gains. Im not talkin about gains. I gain weight and strenght from each cycle. Im talkin about "FEELING" steroids. I never got the "crazy pumps" or max increasing 25 pounds,etc. just slow steady gains. nothin dramatic and nothin different than if i was workin out without roids. Thats what i needed to know. normal or not normal

Back