"steroidology is looking to add a couple good moderators"???

Popichulo said:
ME EME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!! Man I should Pay Rent to this board for all the time I am Here. I would like to take a shot at the Diet Mod that would be great. Hey maybe someone can put a good word in for me.:sadwavey:
dude, i would make you a mod just for your avatar.:D

BiggieSwolls said:
Bouncer pretty much summed it up. The main thing is that we are looking for "specialty" Moderators, if you want to call it that. What that means is we are looking a "Training" Mod, a "Diet" Mod, etc....Not in all the forums but in a select few where the member is perfect for the forum. Post count really isnt an issue but as my Mods will attest to, once they are on the staff, that changes. I expect a lot out of the staff and in turn they always respond so well, it makes me continually try to push them for more. But to get back to the original topic, thats pretty much the criteria; specific Forum Moderators.

put me in the hat for supplements mod

i used to work at a supplement store and i still keep up to date with all the new stuff

I'm sure whoever they pick as a Mod, it will be well deserved!

Good luck on the search Biggie!

Hey Biggie you can count me in to I pretty much live on the board. I'll help out any way I can.

Well, I log on here about 30 times a day. If you are looking for someone who is around alot, I would fit that bill!!!

Popichulo said:
ME EME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!! Man I should Pay Rent to this board for all the time I am Here. I would like to take a shot at the Diet Mod that would be great. Hey maybe someone can put a good word in for me.:sadwavey:

I'll put in a good word for ya.... but it will cost ya. ...well... maybe not "you" but someone close to you. :evil:

:cum::3some::bj::doggy:

only credential i have are former mod on musclezone (small ass board) and im on the computer 24/7. Damn, im out of the running.

Sofageorge and Drveejay would make very good additions over here. I don't really know ironfist so i can't say much about him. I actually thought Drveejay was mod over here.

When are you guys going to have the "replace fantom mod drive"

my vote is for........

well if i had to vote for mods that have helped me in the past and are not mods here already then i would vote for.

zyglamail

Last edited:
Back