"steroidology is looking to add a couple good moderators"???

jcp2 said:
Sofageorge and Drveejay would make very good additions over here. I actually thought Drveejay was mod over here.

Thanks JC ;)

Whoever doesn't know JC over here.......don't let the post count fool ya! He's ONE KNOWLEDGEABLE MOFO!

Trust me!

:40oz:

Last edited:
Actually a ton of people who have posted on this thread are very deserving to be mods. Drveejay especially.

mvmaxx said:
Actually a ton of people who have posted on this thread are very deserving to be mods. Drveejay especially.

DITTO that !!
It is a nice problem for Biggie & Tx to have; so many qualified to chose from.

Will the person picked get a cheesy title like Box 5 Moderator, if so then count me out. ;) There are plenty of good people to choose from here.

Someone needs add Billy Bathgate to the list! Billy Bathgate's got to be THE biggest CHEMISTRY guru on these boards!

Termmy would make a good MOD too!

Bump for any of the great bros on this board...many would fit the bill i think.

BTW can i mod the xrated lounge, i promise to delete any ugly pics....ummmmmm nm there aren't any in there :p

DRveejay11 said:
Someone needs add Billy Bathgate to the list! Billy Bathgate's got to be THE biggest CHEMISTRY guru on these boards!

I agree to that DR, he sure knows his shit about chemical compounds!

if we open a 'spankin your monkey' board, i think i've got the most experience. serious boards i'd agree bathgate knows almost too much and the drv is most helpful

DRveejay11 said:

Unfortunately for Steroidology, BillyBathgate is already a Mod on another board and being that he is a very loyal friend to the owner of that site, he doesnt feel he can be part of our staff right now.

But he expressed to me that he would like to keep posting here and I can at least thank him for that.

But if we all give him coupons for 1/4 pounders at McDonalds & make him the "Hamburglar Mod" he might reconsider.

Sorry Billy, just couldn't resist that one !! LOL

I have to say both natty and the sensei are great guys- both knowledge and well rounded..

although my vote has to go with sofageorge as moderator to my booty.. I need someone to keep an eye on it..

LMAO SC! Thanks for the nominees! BiggieSwolls is correct though. Ill still be around posting just as much as ever though.

Im a postin whore for life and Ill be here just as much!

Since Billy is not an option my vote would go to Drveejay, sofageorge and buffdoc. buffdoc is a physician and I think his input would be very valuable as a Mod here.

I agree with StoneCold...if given the proper incentive such as an unmlimited supply of McDonald's hamburgers I think you can win Billy over! :D

Back