"steroidology is looking to add a couple good moderators"???

I think Drveejay and ironfist would be great additions to the staff here at Steroidology.

JohnnyB

StoneColdNTO said:
But if we all give him coupons for 1/4 pounders at McDonalds & make him the "Hamburglar Mod" he might reconsider.

Sorry Billy, just couldn't resist that one !! LOL

Bwahahahahahahaha....

Thats to funny.....

Mosaman

Juice Authority said:

I agree with StoneCold...if given the proper incentive such as an unmlimited supply of McDonald's hamburgers I think you can win Billy over! :D

Hell if I would have known that, the McDonald's by work had 15 cent hamburgers on Friday (my sec. told me), I would have loaded up. I think B2 definately deserves a modship, but there are still a number of folks here with a great wealth of knowledge, so whoever ends up as a mod will be great.:D

15 cent hamburgers! NO WAY!!!!! Man I would buy 20 at least. If dieting, I would take off 19 buns and make a super hamburger.

You guys crack me up!

Nicole said:
although my vote has to go with sofageorge as moderator to my booty.. I need someone to keep an eye on it..

Then it's decided, please, have Biggie add "Nicole's Booty Mod" under my avatar ASAP.

You can trust that your booty is now in good hands.

Nicole said:
I have to say both natty and the sensei are great guys- both knowledge and well rounded..

although my vote has to go with sofageorge as moderator to my booty.. I need someone to keep an eye on it..

theres a vote! weeeehooooo! ty sweetheart! how is that eye doin anyhow? :)

Let's not forget about the ALL-knowing Natty ;)

Great bro........super helpful. Most of you would probably know him from Anasci and/or Elite!

Or

You might know him because he's tappin Nicole's ass!

LOL..........:D

natty said:
whoa, im tapping nicoles ass? when was someone gunna let me know!?

I was j/k bro.............we all love Nicole here! I just thought she favored YOU a little more than the rest of us :(

LOL

DRveejay11 said:
Let's not forget about the ALL-knowing Natty ;)

Great bro........super helpful. Most of you would probably know him from Anasci and/or Elite!

Or

You might know him because he's tappin Nicole's ass!

LOL..........:D

LMAO!!! DRveejay!! hhahaha!!

Just because we have slumber parties.. hehehhee! doesnt mean anything.. or does it??
Anyhow.. you'll never know!!

and natty you can call it therapy if you like ;) ;)
:angel:

Nicole said:
Just because we have slumber parties.. hehehhee! doesnt mean anything.. or does it??
Anyhow.. you'll never know!!

and natty you can call it therapy if you like ;) ;)
:angel:

I GOT PROBLEMS.......I JUST GOT TURNED ON BY THAT STATEMENT!

lol

Natty......I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

:p

Back