Steroids and male fertility...kinda surprising

house1 said:
i am 33 with more gray hair than i can count bro. not looking forward to the teen years when some young punk [as i was] comes knocking at my door.

Well, the good thing is that after they take a look at you, they will probably think twice before messing with your daughter. Just make sure you hover around the 300# mark when you daughters get old enough to start dating. :)

NICE

Congrats needsize, that's great news! You also give me hope (and some fear), I'll be sure to take further precautions when needed. The wife is going to need some definite pain killers for the delivery. LOL!
:D

Trev Dog, Don't hate the player, but hate the game. Someone has got to please these women, so its me. Just cause they want the twoman doesn't mean you should be jealous, but be proud that one of the boys on the boards is showing these ladies that being with a man on the juice is a good thing. Don't knock it, and again, don't hate the player my brother, but hate the game. Peace! If you wat some advice then private message me, I'll be happy to assist you, my brother and don't rage, cause females don't like that unless your in the sack, at the time.

house1 said:
i read somewhere that someone running gear has more of a chance on producing girls.

So interesting I had to find a study. What I came up with is this one, which is a nice review. Lots of interesting ideas presented in it

Evidence that Mammalian Sex Ratios at Birth are Partially Controlled by Parental Hormone Levels at The Time of Conception

William H. James

J. theor. Biol. (1996) 180,271-286

Everything suggests you should have a boy. Since testosterone levels are correlated with higher sex ratio (males babies/total babies.) But the role of the father appears to be minimal. Now its up to her to determine the sex.

Read the study. Keep her isolated from other females, Make sure she is submissive, ditch monogamy, switch all your lightbulbs to blue color, keep her stress levels down - and after 40 weeks you'll have a daughter.

Don't worry

twoman2000 said:
wow, i was hoping that test actually drops te sperm lvel cause i'm with different girls and i don't want anyone pregnant. I thought the stuff actually decreases sperm count, damn. .

If you read the original post you will see he was injecting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). HCG has the same action as FSH secreted by the pituitary. This is how the testies are controlled to produce sperm and testosterone naturally. The fact is you will defiantly be less fertile when on an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle. That does not mean you can't get a woman pregnant. If she is very fertile and highly orgasmic you really ought to protect yourself. Condoms are always a wise choice.

nox said:
Keep her isolated from other females, Make sure she is submissive, ditch monogamy, switch all your lightbulbs to blue color, keep her stress levels down - and after 40 weeks you'll have a daughter.

LMAO. Yeah, lock her in a room with blue lights until she cracks, while you go out and bang every chick in sight. I am sure that will help to keep her stress levels down.

Can you send me the article? I can only find the abstract. Looks like you have to pay to get the full article.

I'm coming off the juice and not using any type of clomid or HCG, just letting body do iys natural thing and hopefully my sperm levels are way low since my testicles have shrunk minimally. Been kinda shooting low levels of fluid during orgasm, so not much to play with. I wonder if the type of testasterone your taking has any effect, cause when i too susteretard, my semen came out like water and almost clearish, but with sustenon from organon the semen came out very thick and white.

Back