steroids have turned me

ricky

steroids have turned me into a hypercondriac ! if i get back pain its kidney faliure chest pain heart attack and so on ! and the main one is panic attacks my bp went up a year ago and made me go real dizzy like i smoked to much weed ( pre training experiance) and i now get panic attacks! this is a shame cos i really used to enjoy cycling but i think im gonna say the one im on now is my last for the benefit of my mental state! maybe one day i will be level headed enough to try again

i was gonna reply to your post n thought better not it i,ll make it worse for ya!!!lol

i cant say any more than relax bro forget your on gear and enjoy the results
i no wot your sayin with the confused feeling i sometimes walk around feeling in my head like i just been knocked out sometimes it almost leads to panic attacks !! the stress of this sends my bp thru the roof were if i relax its in check . hopefully what i have said will make u realise its all in your head and move on and bro enjoy loosing your steroid viginaty dont let this ruin it

Get your BP checked, if it's high, then take steps to lower it. If panic attacks are a problem your doc could prescribe a beta blocker or you could get one from an intl pharmacy, they are not controlled so it isn't much of a problem to order. Of course I'm not advising you to self medicate based on your own diagnosis. Talk to a doc.

Agreed BP may be your problem not your head. though it does go hand in hand with my experience too, but once I got my BP undercontrol my anxiety dropped to.

anxiety causes my bp to raise no gear perfect bp second im on it bang straight up dizzyness all sorts !! but its not the gear its my own head and the doc said if he gives my beta blockers the second im occupied not stressin my bp will go to low and cause problems then!!! the other day i thought id take an asperin before trainin cos i was stressed and when i got trainin my mind was occupied and i went all dizzy cos my bp dropped to low!! the trouble is your mind is to powerfull its very difficult to control your thoughts

Yeah my heart rate went to below 30 and I was like a floppy rag but that was a potent heart rate beta blocker ! Then my doctor prescribed a certain compound and offered it to me in several different potency levels....I took the lowest dose one and then I only took half of that...that took the sharp edge off everything without making me a retard or lowing my heart rate and BP to low.....it's all about the dosage keep it low.....also add lots of cardio in that really helps aleviate stress..

anxiety does not cause your bp to rise nor is it related to any symptoms of high bp... anxiety can cause your heart rate to rise which will release adrenilen and make you think you going to have a heart attack... your not...

Had this many a time

it is a mixture of raised bp,anxiety,paranoia ect

i too got beta blockers given to me but they made my training slump big time so i knocked them on the head

there are anti anxiety meds you can ask your doc about and he will advise you on wich one is best suited to you

i was prescribed some medication that really helped so much that and i didnt feel anxious any more!

also google magnesium,apparently that is good for bp/heart rate and i think it helps with anxiety too

brizo said:
Had this many a time

it is a mixture of raised bp,anxiety,paranoia ect

i too got beta blockers given to me but they made my training slump big time so i knocked them on the head

there are anti anxiety meds you can ask your doc about and he will advise you on wich one is best suited to you

i was prescribed some medication that really helped so much that and i didnt feel anxious any more!

also google magnesium,apparently that is good for bp/heart rate and i think it helps with anxiety too

thanks brizo its good to no there r other mentalists out there lol !! m glad to here u got the better of it bro

Meditate! Listen to your body and your inner self. No shit, after yoga classes at my gym, I was relieved from a lot of the same stress you are talking about. It does work...

"White coat syndrome", as in panicking when around doctors, is common. I get anxiety because my blood pressure is usually high and then that anxiety just makes it appear higher then it actually is. It's a tricky situation.

Back