Stomach bloat and gas miracle remedy

Craneman

Brand new
A hippie girl ive been "seeing" turned me on to a probiotic drink called kefir for my absolutely toxic farts and i wanted to share my experience. Im willing to bet most if not all of us have experienced the inflating/deflating that comes along with high protein dieting and its annoying and although hilarious at times embarrassing discharges. This chick gave me something she cultures at home called kefir, a sort of yogurtish milk drink and i gotta say after one week of 8 oz with my oatmeal and egg whites in the morning im much easier for my coworkers to be around not to mention not so distended. I hope i dont get laughed out of here for sharing my fart remedy but for anyone busting ass and walking around like a helium balloon it worked VERY WELL for me. And if you happen to not be stabbin a hippy theres lots on the net on making this stuff at home or buying it at your health food store.

You mean you didn't know probiotics help your gut flora and therefore your entire body. Oh yeah I am at steroidology not healthology.
"Probiotics increase you gains" A quote by somebody

I have started taking a product called PB Assist (Probiotic Assist) by DoTerra and it has allowed me to poop normally again! First time in decades. I highly recommend it and if anyone wants more info, just PM me.

Not to hijack but... but maybe some humor

Years ago.. Before the kids even, I asked my wife how come I've never heard you fart. Ha she says cause women don't fart. I guess she was talking about proper etiquette.

So one night she is all curled up asleep :sleep: on the couch in the fettle position, me at her rear. She was looking so hot in some little panties and lil top. I mean I'm looking at this HOT ass :horny: and...
So I lean over to start to kiss her butt cheek and then rrrip, rrrip

I didn't lick her bung hole that night ...... :eek:

Back