StoneCold/Johnny and other respected vets..

Nzom

Today will be my last dose of Sustanon (sust), and I quit deca 3 weeks ago. I will continue HGH for probably 3-6 months more.

I have Nolva, Clomid, and Letro on hand. Been using letro at .25/day and after a little over a week of using it, its been working great(no more fat fingers :) ).

From what I understand I should start my post meds 21 days from today. What is your reccomendations?

Also, as far as workout... should I continue with the same or go lighter?

Thank You

Nzom said:
Today will be my last dose of Sustanon (sust), and I quit deca 3 weeks ago. I will continue HGH for probably 3-6 months more.

I have Nolva, Clomid, and Letro on hand. Been using letro at .25/day and after a little over a week of using it, its been working great(no more fat fingers :) ).

From what I understand I should start my post meds 21 days from today. What is your reccomendations?

Also, as far as workout... should I continue with the same or go lighter?

Thank You
3 weeks is correct for clomid 300 mg day 1 the next 10 days 100 mg and the next 10 days 50 mg , i reccomend you keep the intensity and weight as high as possible but maybe drop a few sets to prevent losing muscle imo dropping your intensity and weights hurts more than helps

Re: Re: StoneCold/Johnny and other respected vets..

DADAWG said:
3 weeks is correct for clomid 300 mg day 1 the next 10 days 100 mg and the next 10 days 50 mg , i reccomend you keep the intensity and weight as high as possible but maybe drop a few sets to prevent losing muscle imo dropping your intensity and weights hurts more than helps

Go with Dawg's advice!;)

Back