Strong Man trainnig

XXXX

I am getting ready for a strong man at the end of July. Have any of you ever trainned for this and if so a sample routine would be apprecitted.

contact BeFold. You can find him on elite more then here. He is a good man and is involved with that sport.

XXXX said:
I am getting ready for a strong man at the end of July. Have any of you ever trainned for this and if so a sample routine would be apprecitted.
thats cool ! im not nearly strong enough but if i were that would be on my agenda . the strongman contests rule ! hell i even like watching the episodes on espn with the chicky poos doing it . some are gross but a couple of the chicks are so cute grunting up them heavy wieghts , something about it i dont know what , lol!:p

As of right now I am using a hybrid form of Arthur Jones' HIT program and I have added all of the basic power movements in two weeks I have access to all of the equipment so I will train with that. My deadlift is good but my squat needs work since I had my acl done a yr. ago but it is coming back slowly.

This what I am doing currently (natural)

Deadlift: 710lbs

squat: 650lbs (no suit or wraps)

Bench: 415 (no shirt)

I have been of juice for 8 months so I am excited to kick it in again in two weeks, my goal is to be peaking at the platinum level contest I am doing at the end of July

the kid I lift with weights 80lbs less than me and he is about the same as me in everything but the deadlift.

I am starting next week with the appolons axle, it will be one of the events in my contest. I am actually a liitle weary of how my cleans will be.

XXXX said:
This what I am doing currently (natural)

Deadlift: 710lbs

squat: 650lbs (no suit or wraps)

Bench: 415 (no shirt)

I have been of juice for 8 months so I am excited to kick it in again in two weeks, my goal is to be peaking at the platinum level contest I am doing at the end of July
man you must have had big parents and must have a structure like a bull to be that strong after only 3 years and no gear in 8 months , phew man bro. !

well hope all goes well in the contest .:eek:

DEVILtrainer666 said:
man you must have had big parents and must have a structure like a bull to be that strong after only 3 years and no gear in 8 months , phew man bro. !

well hope all goes well in the contest .:eek:

I hope it goes well to, I am still a little skeptical of how I will do. I guess I will see after I start working with the equipment. I will keep you posted.

Back