supplements are bull shit!

YellowJacket said:
Can you prove them wrong? Because I can prove your's wrong?

how could you prove that other supplements are worth it to me. dont get offended cuz u made a mistake yj. this thread is all about my opinion of all the supps(overly hyped ) that i have tried. i got nothing out of them. and im as cheap as they come man, so when im doing something ive invested money in, i try to have it flourish as much as possible. so if anything while one a ph cycle, or a myo stack with no2 or whatevers, i work harder. try proving that wrong yj.

if u read the first post in this thread(mine) i say "stick with the milk and eggs" that means stick with twhat you know works. that doesent mean got by 3 gallons of milk and a dozen eggs as your post work out feast. this thread may have dismayed alot of you scrawny advertisers in here. and your bosses who rome these sites ( allegedly ) BUT WHO CARES. I THINK ITS A GOOD THREAD FOR PEEPS TO READ. especially new guys who believe that there's nothing but good dudes here. sure theres many of them. i could list them all but this isnt the kiss alot of ass thread.

i just want peeps to know to keep there eyes open. sure if theres a break through in science word will get around. for example creatine. seemed like alot of hype to me when it came out. i waited till people i respected used and gave me there word on it. for me thats the best way. and i love the stuff. but i also remeber dudes at the gym. huge freaking dudes telling me back when i was 19 that hmb was getting them that big. they were obviously juicing. so its all about who you trust.

tednatas said:
how could you prove that other supplements are worth it to me.

Your opening statement " lets face it!! they are all rip offs." sort of rubbed me the wrong way. Sure you can profess that all supplements are bullshit, but can you prove it? Nope. Your opinion is important and I respect your opinion, but to claim all supplements are shit is a bit overboard, but again, thats merely my opinion. I will agree that theres a myriad of scam supplements out there, as well as dishonest supplement companies, but you cannot let them speak for every company out there. A couple bad supplement companies cant spoil it for the rest, believe it or not, some are honest and actually care about helping you better yourself and your life.

dont get offended cuz u made a mistake yj.

Please explain to me what my mistake was? Im not trying to change your mind or views on supplement companies, you are just one person. I just here to prevent the slandering of all supplements and companies because to say all are worthless is not only incorrect, but comical.

this thread is all about my opinion of all the supps(overly hyped ) that i have tried. i got nothing out of them.

And thats fine, but you should have refrained from saying "lets face it!! they are all rip offs." because thats not the truth.

and im as cheap as they come man, so when im doing something ive invested money in, i try to have it flourish as much as possible. so if anything while one a ph cycle, or a myo stack with no2 or whatevers, i work harder. try proving that wrong yj.

Once again, I respect that. But this business and even the world runs in a semi-logical manner so you cant make generalizations about all supplements based on a few that didnt work for you. This is why I encourage not believing supplement hype and what you read in Flex and taking it upon yourself to do your own research and draw your own conclusion. Myself, I wonder these boards and try to help this along as much as possible. To be honest, I believe in very few supplements, but the ones I believe in, I peddle. PHs are not all junk. Times have changed, delivery systems are better, potency has increased, stacks are more thought out and accurate and prices have declined greatly. I agree that NO2 is a joke, infact I posted a lengthy roundtable discussion on why its actually determental to hypertrophy over an extended period of time.

if u read the first post in this thread(mine) i say "stick with the milk and eggs" that means stick with twhat you know works. that doesent mean got by 3 gallons of milk and a dozen eggs as your post work out feast.

How do you know what works? Through experimenting? Word of mouth? Personal research? This is far more important to teach a 'newbie' as opposed to shoving "lets face it!! they are all rip offs." down their throats. I can tell you have your shit together and your head on straight, but you must admit, that was not a rational conclusion.

this thread may have dismayed alot of you scrawny advertisers in here. and your bosses who rome these sites ( allegedly )

I work for no one. I have several friends who run supplement companies, includig Biggie the admin here but if I dont believe in a product or company, Im certainly not going to push it, that will only hinder my reputation. After you have been on these boards awhile like I have and several other brothers, your opinion is held a bit higher than most everyone else's, thats not arrogance but the truth. I could go around and pushing a product my friend sells at his shop to make him some money and inevitably get free items from him, but I tried it, it didnt do a thing for me and I dont believe its useful. I picked the research apart on it, but as a deal he said he'd let me use it for free to change my mind. I used it and right on schedule, it didnt do shit so I refuse to mention the name of it or peddle it. I enjoy helping people on these boards and leading them in the right direct. 1fast400 and I are on bad terms, but he has a great business and offers good prducts at good prices, so I have no problem leading someone there if it means saving them money... thats how I work, how do you work?

but i also remeber dudes at the gym. huge freaking dudes telling me back when i was 19 that hmb was getting them that big. they were obviously juicing. so its all about who you trust.

Yes it is. I agree 100%. Thats why you must spend time here and decide for yourself who knows their shit and who's just out to make a quick buck.

All supps are b. s. yeah maybe some BUT NOT ALL.

Hey tednatas sounds like your taking way to much 1-tu by nutrex. Yeah what you posted has some truth about trash supps. But some of the supps do work very well if you give them there fair chance to work. Some people try these supps and expect results in just a few weeks kinda sounds like your one of them. Iam not trying to blast your post but your way way out of line Supps are kinda like a candy store you keep going back until you either find what you like or you void out what you dislike. I hope you get what iam trying to say lighten up p.s. are you really a bad ass or are you just pretending. ha. ha. anyway try to take just alittle less 1-tu maybe just one a day for you. Again SOME supps are good. P.S.S. GO REDWINGS!!! Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!!!!!:40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

Re: All supps are b. s. yeah maybe some BUT NOT ALL.

Mad Dawg said:
Hey tednatas sounds like your taking way to much 1-tu by nutrex. Yeah what you posted has some truth about trash supps. But some of the supps do work very well if you give them there fair chance to work. Some people try these supps and expect results in just a few weeks kinda sounds like your one of them. Iam not trying to blast your post but your way way out of line Supps are kinda like a candy store you keep going back until you either find what you like or you void out what you dislike. I hope you get what iam trying to say lighten up p.s. are you really a bad ass or are you just pretending. ha. ha. anyway try to take just alittle less 1-tu maybe just one a day for you. Again SOME supps are good. P.S.S. GO REDWINGS!!! Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!!!!!:40oz: :40oz: :40oz:

fuck the redwings.! fuck hasek and scotty bowman. i dont take ph. nutex? ive seent that somewere on a website. they were comparing it to every other ph. and by the way no one is as bad as you are man. thats such a cool name. mad dog. wow thats really hard core. tear it up mad dog.thats scary stuff.

Im a newbie here but thought I'd chime in..I have worked out with and without protein suppliments and can say that my gains have been quite noticable since I have been supplimenting my diet with protein.

I have heard some great things about creatine and have recently bought some based on the positive gains of the protein I was taking.
My brand of choice is EAS.

jmo!

This site rocks!

Cheers!

:40oz:

Back