Surgery soon

Uruk Hai

Sauron's breed
I'm getting back surgery soon. I'm getting microdiscectomy on the L4 L5 disk, so it isn't anything major.

I'm on cycle now sust/deca 2 months in.

Should I stop or just keep on as planned for the next 2 months? I was going to stay on for the deca benefits but I don't know if it is the best idea.

Veterans what do you think?

I can't comment on Sustanon (sust) or deca - but I would recommend checking anything else you might be taking which could be a blood thinner.

I take a ton of fish oils and an OTC for allergies and found out they are both blood thinners - this was just before they were going to wheel me into the OR.

They had to do a blood test to make sure I wouldn't have access bleeding - Lucky everything was cool.

When I was in my 20's I flatlined on the table - code blue - but they brought me back and I'm super healthy - surgery is like a mini vacation.

You'll be fine - good luck :)

I had full discectomy with cervical fusion C5-C6 in August, stayed on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test along with 225mg wk of Deca and my bones fused up perfect. I would do it the same way again along with HGH if I could afford to. It didn't help me keep any of my muscle mass tho because I couldn't life and I was barely eating. If you are not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) tho it might be a good time to come off. By the way my buddy had that surgery and he was on his back for at least a week, said he had to stay with his parents and his mother had to give him a bath bwhaha. Hope it's not that bad for you.

Last edited:
I had full discectomy with cervical fusion C5-C6 in August, stayed on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test along with 225mg wk of Deca and my bones fused up perfect. I would do it the same way again along with HGH if I could afford to. It didn't help me keep any of my muscle mass tho because I couldn't life and I was barely eating. If you are not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) tho it might be a good time to come off. By the way my buddy had that surgery and he was on his back for at least a week, said he had to stay with his parents and his mother had to give him a bath bwhaha. Hope it's not that bad for you.

Thanks for the info.

I've got a lady friend that is helping me out during. I hope she won't have to wipe my ass...

She knows about the AAS, she shot me up last time. So she knows what to do.

Why bother continuing the cycle if you're going to be recovering & unable to lift? I'd say cut it short and save it.

Either way good luck with your surgery. Get well soon brother.

Hi guys any help would Be appreciated here,
I'm starting a new cycle tomorrow of deca & sus lasting 10 weeks but here's my question:

In June I have surgery booked to correct my broken nose, I would have my consultation in mid may where they will take my blood to make sure I'm fit for the surgery.

Would the steroids still show up on my blood tests then and will it affect my chances of them operating on me because I've waited ages for this.

My cycle would finish at march 26th and 2 weeka off then 2 week post cycle therapy (pct) will finish April 23rd.

My consultation (tests) would be may 20th.

Any advice would be brilliant Thanks guys

Back