Sustanon question

muddytraks

From a jungle in Africa
Ive been taking 1000 mg sustanon every week for 3 weeks now this Friday (tomorrow). I have lost 3 lbs and feel flat. Do you think this is bogus stuff or is it because I went off creatine and no2 when I started this cycle? Or am I just to impatient? This is my 3rd cycle in 10 years and had awsome results befor but never took sustanon before. Honest opinions please.

Sus will NOT take 5-6 weeks to kick, hell no.

I think it's odd, but sometime one can feel "flat" even when on, happens to me also.

On my first sus cycle @ 250 a week, it took me a MONTH to feel anthing... But you are right, @ 1000, he should be feeling it.

Well a month will be about 10 more days, we'll see. Im still just thinken comming off creatine & no2 is the main cause. It could have been doing much more than I thought. Because I put 10 lbs on within 2 months using the stuff and im just in the crossover now. I must admit that some of that otc stuff does work.

If you are going into your third week, don't worry. If you are finishing your third week and if you dont feel anything soon, I think the gear might be suspect.

at around my 5th week.. I noticed huge strength gains..

all the way up till the end.. I went from maxing 225.. to 345 on flat bench.. great stuff IMO..

needsize said:
I notice any test, even enth and cyp, within the first two weeks

just goes to show everyone is defferent. Off topic I know but I started getting pumps off deca on my second week when everyone was saying weeks 5 or 6.

JMHO, i would get your gear tested

i really dont know what you guys are talking about. How often are u injecting this gram of sustanon a week? Im on 600 mgs a week i noticed my sex drive go up within the first week. Im 15 days in now and my strength has already started to climb fast. Even put on 7 lbs already.

just know some of the early "effects" of test are in your head.....but good luck..i hope your gear is ligit...

tank

tanknc said:
just know some of the early "effects" of test are in your head.....but good luck..i hope your gear is ligit...

tank

That's bullshit
Last I checked Sust has Prop in it and at a gram a week he should be feeling SOMETHING. Do you feel anything within the first few days after inject?

Shawn300z at around my 5th week.. I noticed huge strength gains..

all the way up till the end.. I went from maxing 225.. to 345 on flat bench.. great stuff IMO..

yea thats huge gains what was your cycle just sustanon?

Rob Scott said:
Traks, are you eating enough carbs?

Yes eating enough carbs, I posted this message on a different board and someone suggested introducing Nolvadex during my cycle sense im 46. Evedently as you get older the need for an anti estro is needed. I had some that I was going to use at the end of my cycle. Im not joking when i say this, but my very 1st dose I noticed all the softness in my muscles was disappearing. Here is what he suggested for me to do below, My post is 1st then his responce. BTW this guy is a competitive BB.

Ok, to answer your questions, I'm only taking Sustanon now for 3 weeks @ 250mg every other day = 1000mg a week. Thats it so far. What I have to work with is:

Sustanon (250mg/ml)
Test Propionate (100mg/ml)
Test Enanthate (250mg/ml)
Test Cypionate (250mg/ml)
Deca (250mg/ml)
EQ (250mg/ml)
Tren (100mg/ml)
Primobolan (100mg/ml)
Winstrol 20ml (50mg/ml)
Nolvadex 60ml (20mg/ml)
Clomid 60ml (50mg/ml)
Arimidex 60ml (1mg/ml)

Thanks for your time, input and help.

His responce:
I would lower the sustanon to just 500mg weekly (injected twice weekly) stacked with Deca or EQ at 500mg weekly with 20mg of nolvadex at 60mg daily divided in 3-20mg dosages every 8 hours for the first week then lower to 20mg daily for the remainer of your cycle and don't cycle longer than 10-12 weeks.

If you have arimidex then that is even better even though you have to watch your triglycerides & cholesterol levels. Take 1mg daily for first week and then lower to half a mg (1/2 ml daily) after that first week each day. You can even get by with 1/2 mg every other day with arimidex. It is that powerful.
In less than a week you will notice a big difference.

I noticed a big differance in 1 day and its not my imagination. Later guys.

batko said:
1000 is a lot, if you ask me... But sus will take about 5-6 weeks to kick in...

Dude if have no clue than take a back seat and listen.

Sust has short esters in it like propionate if you even know what that is. Have you ever used Sustanon (sust)? Used prop? If it took 5-6 weeks to kick in then maybe your shit was bunk.

Also when did 1g of test become excessive. I'd say 1g is excessive for a beginer but this is his 3rd cycle. IMO sust shouldn't be run at under 750 just due to ease of use. MWF is minimum for injecting it and it's hella easy to just crack and use one amp each time.

Last edited:
Back