T3/dnp?

dznutzxxx

Just wondering if anyone has ever used T3 and DNP togethor?

I am considering using DNP, T3, with yohimburn ES on some select spots.

I don't really remember to be honest. Its been several years since I've run DNP. I think it was something like 25-50 mcgs. per day.

sounds like you're adding the t3 in as an extra fat loss aid?

if so the dose of t3 you will need to run would require anabolic support as t3 is catabolic.

some people run low doses of t3 while running dnp because it's said dnp lowers t3 levels, but this has not really been researched much.

i would not run a high dose of t3 as a fat loss aid with dnp.

it's no comparison between the two and would probably not make any difference in fat loss at all.

well I thought the T3 would help the DNP work better. Not just increase the BMR higher.

I'm going to be on test of course.

taking t3 with DNP will actually tend to be more catabolic to muscle tissue and have no additive effect on fat loss. DNP suppresses conversion to T3 (part of the reason that it considered muscle sparing).

taking yohimburn will increase fat loss and should present no issues.

taking beta agonists with DNP is not reccomended, use of amphetamine, cocaine or MDMA with DNP can be lethal.

if you need energy/stimulus (as DNP can certainly induce lethargy), simple caffiene or a non beta adrenergic like cardio breeze.

small amounts of fructose 1-3 grams 3-5 times per day can be quite beneficial, depletion of liver glycogen will tend to cause hypoglycemic issues (and subsequent overeating)

With that amount of DNP, T3 won't be necessary IMO.

Macro has a point on stims, however, I've found lower dose ephedrine valuable in blunting my appetite on DNP.

With that amount of DNP, T3 won't be necessary IMO..

low dose fructose throughout the day should make T3 unneccesary for most people at any dose (since reglycogenation of the liver will allow for needed conversion enzyme synthesis)

taking t3 with DNP will actually tend to be more catabolic to muscle tissue and have no additive effect on fat loss. DNP suppresses conversion to T3 (part of the reason that it considered muscle sparing).
Contrary to popular myth, DNP has no effect on thyroid function. There's no need to supplement with T3. I don't think the protein sparing effect of DNP has anything to do with reduced deiodination.
taking beta agonists with DNP is not reccomended...
According to who? Beta agonists like EC and clen complement DNP in several ways.
small amounts of fructose 1-3 grams 3-5 times per day can be quite beneficial, depletion of liver glycogen will tend to cause hypoglycemic issues (and subsequent overeating)
Hypoglycemia shouldn't be a problem on DNP, likely due to suppressed insulin secretion. In 1937 Simkins looked at carbohydrate metabolism in normal subjects who were taking DNP for up to a year. He found that with short term use of DNP, the majority of patients actually had a moderate increase in fasting glucose levels (though not hyperglycemia) and a moderate impairment of carbohydrate tolerance. Conversely, with long term DNP use (from three weeks to over a year) there was no change in fasting blood sugar and a marked increase in carbohydrate tolerance.

A litte OT, but IMO taking all such a large amount of fat loss aids really isnt required. To be honest a strict diet and cardio program combined with T3 or DNP works quite well and has resulted in a lot of shredded physiques. It's just that when people start to go crazy with all these diet supps, it seems to be because they are trying to make up for their shortcomings in cardio or especially diet.

Now T3 with DNP is a debated topic. If you haven't tried either I'd suggest starting with T3 and then trying DNP later on.

Back