Telling your girl about using steroids

my girl is in the know.. she's fine with it. the tricky part is trying to slip some Winstrol (winny) into her oatmeal! j/k

-b

My girl is really cool about it as well... I have educated her on the whole subject a while back and she knows that I am responsible in what I do.

A similar story is when I woke up with TERRIBLE Tren sweats one night. I woke up in a cold sweat and got up to towel off, she woke up as well and asked me if everything was ok. I said that I woke up in a cold sweat and I'll be back to bed in a minute. She smiled and said "Tren sweats, huh?", rolled over and went back to bed.

It's really nice having a girl on the same page as you are.

The only person who knows im about to do a cycle, aside from the person i get it from, is my chick. I came home the other day and she was searching for "bulking diets" on the internet because she wanted to help me out by cooking the right stuff. Nothing in the world like a chick who is down for you regardless of what youre doing or what anyone thinks about it.

I also hated sneaking around so one day I just came out and told her. I was surprised to see that her reaction wasn't THAT bad. She said that she sees them as being "totally unnecessary". Other than that she just said to be careful and to make sure I know what I'm doing etc. She sure hasn't been complaining about the bedroom activities as my sex-drive has been wayyyyy up.
The only thing that sucks is that she pulls the "roid rage" card now every time we have even the slightest disagreement.

My wife had seen me researching for the last couple years......
She asked me a couple questions regarding them & sides . We talked about it & she took notes as far as what I really needed to be eating more of & then asked when I was going to have them in hand ......
She eats it up when we go to a neighborhood pool party or something where I take off my shirt...... all them stares .

Fortunately I told mine early on that I had used them back when I was playing sports. I honestly didn't used them for a few years after. But recently decided it was time for a little EQ. I asked her by saying "what would you think if I did it" basically. She was alot cooler than expected. She didn't want to do the injections for me, but wants to watch when I do. You may be suprised dude. Hiding anything always sucks more than the truth. Best wishes!

This is a three step process at the most.

STEP 1: Go to the nearest store and buy your self a pack of 'Altoids' (the tastey minty candy ... now also available in licorice)

STEP 2: In the middle of a normal conversation say "I'm using steroids" and pause for her response.

If she is OK with it you don't have a problem. If she gets pissed... let her vent for a while and then go to step three.

STEP 3: Say "What the fuck are you talking about... clean your fucking ears out" ... Then tell her your are using Altoids and offer her one.

Works like a charm!!!!

But seriously, I was on them when we met as they played an active part in my career at the time. Now that I don't need them to earn a living she is not as tolerant but strong reationships can survive just about anything!!! Believe me ... I have tested that theory many times!!!

My personal experience prior to getting married was that most girls and people in general are understanding and accepting even if they don't agree as long as you have a legitimate reason for using. I think the majority of people using should not be using because they are doing it for all the wrong reasons. Insecurity probably being number one, followed by the belief that you are going to get more respect and of course the belief that you are going to get laid more often.

Last edited:
I agree it depends on the girl but in most cases the use of anabolic steroids is something that only us bodybuilders/fitness inthusiasts understand. Not many people know the real facts esp females. I had made the mistike of telling my girlfriend i was going to use anablic steroids. I was thinking of starting to compete in bodybuilding when i told her. This was the biggest mistake i made. In her eyes she thinks steroids are going to kill me! no matter what i say or try and explain she seems to be entirely against it. I cant even talk about it to a friend when she is around without getting her upset. Even tho i told her, i still have to hide it from her, and deal with her depression of my steroid use. She cant accept it and infact barely supports me in my bodybuilding. I also feel a lack of respect and dissappointment. Most ppl just wont ever understand. I wish i had never told her!!!

Most women are very uneducated about steroids and have a stereotypical view. I did at one time as well.

If you educate yoru girlfriends than they won't be upset if you choose to do a cycle. You could for instance tell them to check out the ladies section here and tell them they are free to ask any questions.

I would be upset though if my boyfriend hid the fact he was doing a cycle. I want to know what he's doing. I may not agree with the cycle but it puts my mind at ease to know what he is doing.

Also that way I can be a NAG NAG NAG and tell him to check his blood pressure and all the other sort of smothery mothery sort of stuff you guys hate. We really are looking out for your health and best interests.

my wife found my Winstrol (winny) tabs about 8 months ago and tossed them. gave me the "i dont want you turning out like those guys you see on the news getting roid rage!!" LOL, now i got a better hiding spot for my stash!

I tell my wife everything because I love her. I would never hide anything from her. We are soulmates and made vows not to keep anything from each other. She knows I am going to do steroids one day. If you guys cant' tell yoru girlfriends than you shouldn't be with them.

If you would like to tell them remember this. They can be Huge bitches. The minute you break up or divorce you could very well be fucked. My friend for example, they broke up she called the cops and the swat came in looking for steroids. End of story.

Telling your Girlfriend/wife

If there are kids involved, I'd be careful
what I say. If you split, it would give her ammo in the custody battle. Any of the Bro's here that have gone down that road,
know the drill. What they don't know, won't hurt um.

If you would like to tell them remember this. They can be Huge bitches. The minute you break up or divorce you could very well be fucked. My friend for example, they broke up she called the cops and the swat came in looking for steroids. End of story.

I think you are hanging around with the wrong kind of girls. Most girls I know aren't really mean.

My wife knows what I'm doing and she's ok about it.She does the pinning when I ask her. I ask her so that she feels more at ease with it and she likes the results.

Most women are very uneducated about steroids and have a stereotypical view. I did at one time as well.

If you educate yoru girlfriends than they won't be upset if you choose to do a cycle. You could for instance tell them to check out the ladies section here and tell them they are free to ask any questions.

I would be upset though if my boyfriend hid the fact he was doing a cycle. I want to know what he's doing. I may not agree with the cycle but it puts my mind at ease to know what he is doing.

Also that way I can be a NAG NAG NAG and tell him to check his blood pressure and all the other sort of smothery mothery sort of stuff you guys hate. We really are looking out for your health and best interests.

I totally agree with that statement. Most women are uneducated on AAS. Hell most people are undereducated on them!!!!!!!!!!!

ha...Great thread.
Man. I hate lying too. Especially since I'm married. On my second cycle I really wanted to tell my wife about it, but I didnt know how....I mean she's never experimented with drugs or anything. So the word "Steroid" are like OMG are you carazy???!!!!!!! When I finally decided to just say fuck it! I;m tired of sneaking around and poking my self and taking pills in random paces....lol. I thought I'd hinted first to see what her reaction would be. I showed her a few articles that didnt choose sides and such and people talking about is something that you really have to know what your doing. First thing that came out of her mouth was. Your an idiot...your not thinking about taking nthat shit??? You would be one BIG loneley angry fucker. I was fucking LMFAO.....So in coinsidence. Bigger Stringger faster came on the indi Channel. that week. so we watched it. She still says. They;re drugs, they're illegal nad the fuck you up in the long run. I gave up....She just recently comapared pics of me from two years ago. and She said wtf are doing? I'm doing the gym! So much for that. Now I get to keep a seacret for a avery LONG time..... for her own good.

Hey dude - that's a tough road to hoe - hiding it from your wife. You may want to continue to braoch the subject in a non threatening way to soften her up. I'd say take your budget for gear -use the same amount to buy her jewelrly/flowers and broach the subject while the gift is still fresh in her memory. BTW - i've found that ity doesn't really matter what it coists - with chicks, it is truely the thot that counts. So get alot of bang for your buck - go for the $45 earrings. And when you do explain it - try to tell here it's a guy thing (don't say "you wouldn't understand" - that will piss her off... try " men think differently than women and different things are imnportant to us...ahem like freakin huge guns...LOL Don't say that either.)

Good luck bro - hope it all works out for you - stay strong!

Back