Telling your girl about using steroids

My girlfriend of nearly four years accepted with no questions asked.

She knows I can handle myself and trusts my judgement.

i told mine from the start, as i see no point in a relationship if you have to lie and hide about something like this. I am who i am and do what i do and it was up to her to accept it or not. If she had found out sometime later, or just found needles about the place, she would have just assumed the worst and it would have been worse again because i'd have been lying to her.

I explained everything to her, gave her some stuff to read and i told her why i do it, and she is quite happy with it.

Won't work on all women though!!

bumpp!!!

My crazy ass chick was the one that got me using in the first place. 3 years later im apparently the guy with the "big body little head" now, and breaths to loud when i sleep. You cant win no matter what.

i had a mexican girlfriend that wanted to see me at 260. she fed me corn chowder, tamales, steaks, all kinds of shit all the time. she was down for me juicing no prob.

my girl now is fine with it but she still thinks it will kill me in the end. she battles a coke addiction so she leaves me alone though.
oh and she cant cook either. literally cant make toast.

just tell her you have done an abundace of research on anabolics and even have talked to various doctors who all say its safe when used responsibly! And make sure you hide your gear if she does decide to freak lol

i dont giva fack...ill smash her with a 20 pound dumbell right down the basement stairs..like.BLAAAAAAAAAAM..."bitch i dont giva a fuck if you like that im on gear now give me a 100 dollars so i can pay genxxlgear"...."and pick your face up of the step" .... jk

Shes now wondering why my back and chest are breaking out

That suks - to me it's like a big sign that says "Roids in Use" You might try panoxydol in the shower to dry out your skin. I also got stridex pads to use at work at mid day (in the bathroom) and i have been going to a tanning salon - that seems to work the best, but you have to explain the tan! Good luck bro!

I guess i dont have that prob.
I told my fiance that i was gonna start injecting to better my physique and all she said was " isnt that gonna hurt alot doing that"? and i told her i does and so she agreed right away to do the injections for me since she was worried bout the pain i would have to go through. hehe.

Guess shes just looking after her baby boy. lol:69:

Man that would be tough to hide, Pitbull. I thought about trying to hide it when I was first gonnna start cuz I thought she was gonna freak out! But I told her and explained it to her. Just tell her you are going to use something like Primo to start out with so when she googles it and looks at side effects it doesn't look so bad.....LOL!

Mine started to observe some pin marks so after blaming it on many other things I tried going the other way and confessing to my gear worshipping - luckily it worked out and now the added stress of hiding and finding private time to do the deed is no longer an issue. Its nice to have one less issue of stress.

I told my girl I'm gonna hit a course and she didn't even moan at all, she just said,"you're big enough already" and then left it, then my mate told his girl he is gonna take roids and she said she will leave him if he does, then he told her he's gonna take them anyway and he did and surprise surprise, she didn't leave him. Now they talk about the juice with us.

Back