Test Cycle and FireFighter School?

Gonzo45

The firefighter school is 14 weeks long where you train to be a firefighter.

Lots of running, wearing full bunker gear with air packs, going up stairs, doing live burns, ect...

Would a test cycle be beneficial or more of a problem during this school?

This will be my third cycle of test.

Last edited:
I would say stay off the juice. A good friend of mine was going through figher fighter training and some one ratted him out, they send him to get tested and got kicked out and black bald after elevated test results. Oh and to add insult to Iinjury his dad was the local Captain....not a good idea.

well lets just say no one finds out would it be a good or bad idea on a physical/mental level?

not a "i will get kicked out" type thing.

it all depends on how your body reacts to test as all people react differently on test
for instance, lack of energy, tired all the time, ect ect, who knows, till u run a cycle u will see for yourself as everyone's body reacts differently bro
as for me i get a ton of energy and a good sense of well being running test and the feeling of plowing throw brick walls as well :), at times tho i get elevated rage, if i start the day in a shit ass mood for instance it seems to stick with me till i take my anger out in the gym lol, so yes i get elevated rage/aggression, but i am kinda of an agressive person to begin with, as i have been told it looks like i wanna eat that person if i dont like what they said lol,, everyone is diferent tho, just explaining on how i react to test bro
all in all I LOVE TEST
Test is the best in my eyes!

Last edited:
and yeah u wouldnt need a sledge hammer to break that brick wall to fight that fire, u can just use your noggin then they'll really assume something is up :)
fhew mang chew powa

Last edited:
Use something like Prop to keep the water gain down as much as possible. You r going to have a lot of gear on and you will be in those suits for hours at a time and you dont want the added preassure on your heart specially when doing everything that is required of you physically. Other than that I thinl u k ow that test will help out with the physical part of testing. So stay away from the Cyps and Eth for tgia cycle. but thats just MPO

Think about possible pip. If its new gear you or someone you may know has not ran from that batch be careful as if you may suffer severe pip. I once got some bad sus and I couldnt stand up for 3/4 days and couldnt run for a week. Just a thought to be cautious of considering the physical requirements you will be facing. Good luck

The firefighter school is 14 weeks long where you train to be a firefighter.

Lots of running, wearing full bunker gear with air packs, going up stairs, doing live burns, ect...

Would a test cycle be beneficial or more of a problem during this school?

This will be my third cycle of test.

I have done my ff physical on gear (test e) and without, huge difference on test, just killed it. Just be careful bro, a lot of dept's drug test and voice stress analyzer when u apply after school. Do not touch tren, bad side effect I had on tren was shortness of breath, not good in the fire world. Good luck to ya bro!!

I would wait till you get on the job before using..most the firefighters i no juice ....you want some little spindley fuck trying to carry people outta of a burning house who is struggling or someone who is on gear and capable of carrying your ass..

it all depends on how your body reacts to test as all people react differently on test
for instance, lack of energy, tired all the time, ect ect, who knows, till u run a cycle u will see for yourself as everyone's body reacts differently bro
as for me i get a ton of energy and a good sense of well being running test and the feeling of plowing throw brick walls as well :), at times tho i get elevated rage, if i start the day in a shit ass mood for instance it seems to stick with me till i take my anger out in the gym lol, so yes i get elevated rage/aggression, but i am kinda of an agressive person to begin with, as i have been told it looks like i wanna eat that person if i dont like what they said lol,, everyone is diferent tho, just explaining on how i react to test bro
all in all I LOVE TEST
Test is the best in my eyes!
This.

However, for most people it would be beneficial. There isn't much 1RM max type of exercises. A lot of it is about endurance, once you get into larger hoseloads(another over 1.75" diameter, or a 1.75" with decent pressure) fighting the resistance over long periods can be tiring.

One exercise they had use all do quite a bit was 'front lean and rest.' It involved getting into the push-up position with your arms half bent and holding it until failure, and then getting in your face to bitch you out after you collapsed to start all over again and repeating the cycle over and over. Whenever someone screwed up that was the go-to punishment, except more often than not the one that screwed up would be forced to just stand there with their thumb up their ass and watch.

What's it gonna hurt? I'm going through it during my cycle. It'll help you keep some size due to all the running. I'm planning on running a cutting cycle while I go through haha.

I have done my ff physical on gear (test e) and without, huge difference on test, just killed it. Just be careful bro, a lot of dept's drug test and voice stress analyzer when u apply after school. Do not touch tren, bad side effect I had on tren was shortness of breath, not good in the fire world. Good luck to ya bro!!
Stop that talk he doesnt want to hear that he might get hit while in school or something like that. Because u know theres no posaability of that...:facepalm:

I would wait till you get on the job before using..most the firefighters i no juice ....you want some little spindley fuck trying to carry people outta of a burning house who is struggling or someone who is on gear and capable of carrying your ass..

x2.. I'd wait till after. Unless you have absolutely zero sides from your past cycles. Part of the training is pushing your body to limits including body temp control etc. I feel like throwing an AAS in there would put your body under more stress then needed. FF academy is not a huge "work past when you think you've failed" kinda thing. If your in good shape as it is why not just take zero risk and bust through it?

Don't they test you. Canada or Us Firefighter?

Guessing he is US but it depends on your city. Some do them following your acceptance into the academy(in which case you can still just start before the academy) Some don't worry about it as long as you've passed a background check. Also they are usually just the 10 panel tests which you can usually pass even if you are on aas.

Exactly. This is the big thing. Even though you can pass it through academy a lot of depts put you to a lie detector and can ask when your last use was and if your the guy who gets caught and has to tell them you used during academy then guess who probably wont make it instead of their other 500 applicants? The whole things not a challenge dude unless your not an active person. No dept really gives a care if you use when you are actually hired, just wait or at least till after academy so you can just tell them you've gotten even stronger haha.

What ever you do don't take Tren it kills my cardio!,, if test doesn't effect your cardio go for it just do low dose 500mg

Guessing he is US but it depends on your city. Some do them following your acceptance into the academy(in which case you can still just start before the academy) Some don't worry about it as long as you've passed a background check. Also they are usually just the 10 panel tests which you can usually pass even if you are on aas.
This. I had to take a drug test for EMT school but not for the Fire Academy. Even if they do the odds of them testing for AAS are slim to none, that's an expensive test.

man forget all the tough decisions on test etc.....get yourself some clen and you'll be good to go. if your bp gets up, lower the dose, your body will adjust within a week and the bp will go back to normal. I've been through a different type of Academy, and we never got tested for anything but e usuals, thc ,, don't worry anybody, I've been out for five years after serving 16 in blue, but I've been open about it to any of the regulars on here....lol

For the people asking if they test, no they don't. I already am hired at a fire department and they paid my way into school. All drug test/physicals/ect... have been done.

The only thing I am concerned about is when i'm in full gear overheated I might get too aggravated, panic, and freak out. Sometimes being super hot in that gear makes me annoyed without being on test.

Back