Test/Deca cycle new member

Mike if you want to find some virgin muscle just look for that dangly thing between your legs. Ha! just kidding, please don't kill me.

I'm not a quad fan, where I work out we do some kind of legs every day and I don't like the pain.

Never again, leaving work after this last service call and going straight to bed, my leg almost gave out twice I can't walk or bend at all, fuck

Last edited:
Never again, leaving work after this last service call and going straight to bed, my leg almost gave out twice I can't walk or bend at all, fuck

Man that could be just your Quads , like mine are not receptive. But what about your Gear. This gear I am running is like smoooooth. Test Prop.

Get this : ... The other day for the first tie ever. I have some Gyno on my left Breast. So I was not paying attention ( really on the phone ) I reached up and pinned my Pec but didn't get all the way into the muscle. Yea My Bad... But so I had a lump where the oil was holding / standing. It went down in 36 hrs and was a tiny bit sore and black n blue. But even with that royal fvck-up no burn , no sting and what PIP there was just was NOT significant. Just saying the gear has a lot to do with it when using UGL's .

Suggestion, never hesitate... but follow thru , steady hands , in all the way, push steady and quick exit. Also helps to hold the surrounding skin when pulling out. :)

Mike if you want to find some virgin muscle just look for that dangly thing between your legs. Ha! just kidding, please don't kill me.

I'm not a quad fan, where I work out we do some kind of legs every day and I don't like the pain.

Ah ha haaa No , not so , see.... :wackit:

........ :dance2:

Man that could be just your Quads , like mine are not receptive. But what about your Gear. This gear I am running is like smoooooth. Test Prop.

Get this : ... The other day for the first tie ever. I have some Gyno on my left Breast. So I was not paying attention ( really on the phone ) I reached up and pinned my Pec but didn't get all the way into the muscle. Yea My Bad... But so I had a lump where the oil was holding / standing. It went down in 36 hrs and was a tiny bit sore and black n blue. But even with that royal fvck-up no burn , no sting and what PIP there was just was NOT significant. Just saying the gear has a lot to do with it when using UGL's .

Suggestion, never hesitate... but follow thru , steady hands , in all the way, push steady and quick exit. Also helps to hold the surrounding skin when pulling out. :)

The injection went very well I was actually really surprised, wasn't til this morning when the pain began and it's gotten progressively worse all damn day

Sounds like you got it bad bro. Where exactly did you pin on your quad? Try a smaller needle bro..
23gx1"pin is a standard needle but in my opinion it's way too big. Try 25gx5/8 or 27gx1/2inch. You have to push hard on the plunger with the 27g needle but only use 1/2inch needles if your quads are really lean. They also make a 27gxInch1/4

U think icing or will help. Side note, I warmed up the gear before pinning last night cause I was nervous about pinning my quad do u think that may have had so.eyhing to do with it? I never do that

No you're good on the heating the oil as I have done that for years with no problem. It actually makes the oil thinner so it's easier to inject.

Put some heat on it! shower or take a hot bath

Sounds like you got it bad bro. Where exactly did you pin on your quad? Try a smaller needle bro..
23gx1"pin is a standard needle but in my opinion it's way too big. Try 25gx5/8 or 27gx1/2inch. You have to push hard on the plunger with the 27g needle but only use 1/2inch needles if your quads are really lean. They also make a 27gxInch1/4

Center quad. I am in a lot of pain and I have a very high tolerance for pain, shits fuckin weak. K enough boohoos I just hope this doesnt last long

No you're good on the heating the oil as I have done that for years with no problem. It actually makes the oil thinner so it's easier to inject.

Put some heat on it! shower or take a hot bath

Almost screamed sitting on the toilet so not sure a bathe is possible lmao at myself damn

Center quad. I am in a lot of pain and I have a very high tolerance for pain, shits fuckin weak. K enough boohoos I just hope this doesnt last long

Pin more on the upper outside of the quad and you shouldn't have any issues. Just stay away from the IT band and don't go that far on the side. I tried to pin on the center of my quad ONE time and hit a nerve and it made my leg jump LOL

Look at anatomy chart and it makes it much easier to find that sweet spot.

Almost screamed sitting on the toilet so not sure a bathe is possible lmao at myself damn

In this case just use a heat pack.

Pin more on the upper outside of the quad and you shouldn't have any issues. Just stay away from the IT band and don't go that far on the side. I tried to pin on the center of my quad ONE time and hit a nerve and it made my leg jump LOL

Look at anatomy chart and it makes it much easier to find that sweet spot.

In this case just use a heat pack.

I used spotinjections website it shows exactly where to pin for every muscle group, I think i hit a nirve or the 1" pin is too big for my quads, I'm 6'4, I get "never skip leg day" jokes often... faggots, I'll out squat every single one of those shit talkers atg

U think icing or will help. Side note, I warmed up the gear before pinning last night cause I was nervous about pinning my quad do u think that may have had so.eyhing to do with it? I never do that

No I always warm my gear. I set the vial in the dish rack with a blow dryer on it for few. Get's it warm or hot real quick.

NO I do not pin hot oil but just warm. Takes 60 seconds. But if it was the temp you would have known it sooner, like during the injection.

I do think 1/2" might be a bit short for some people and some sites. But like I said it would disapate like my pectoral injection. BUT also that's where good gear comes in.

Ya know way back in my day when we were all using Pharmaceutical Grade and not UGL's we didn't seem to have all this BS about Virgin Muscle shit. Well I never had a problem. WE were mostly doing "Enanthate" or "Cypionate" There were no blends. We also pinned once a week so scar tissue took years.

I think I know what is really wrong here...

You're a pussy whip.... ah ha ha ha lol ::crying:

.... :wavey:

Yea bro my pussy is swoller than my gf's right now no doubt, this shit sucks ass! I had to leave work early and take tomorrow off cause I'm supposed to install a giant 100 gallon water heater in the morning no fucking way I can't even move my right leg I feel like a handicap person. Anyways we live and we learn. Yes I think the injection. Did go so smooth was because I warmed it up under the faucet, then came the morning... duh duh duuuh lol

Man his legs are thick... Get that oil in the middle of the muscle...1/2" or 1/4 " is not a good way to go. Ya wanna go as deep as your physique/ muscles will allow, or to the center of the muscle. AS Best as u can .

One inch (1") G2G

Man his legs are thick... Get that oil in the middle of the muscle...1/2" or 1/4 " is not a good way to go. Ya wanna go as deep as your physique/ muscles will allow, or to the center of the muscle. AS Best as u can .

I went in 1", it was seriously the smoothest pin ever, that's why I'm tripping on how I am paraplegic all the sudden

Got a friend doing a cycle ? Give him a cc and see if it's your gear.

Otherwise let your GF lick your wound and take a day to gather yourself, Then " Movin ON"

Back