Test/Deca cycle new member

Im still getting the same lump / swelling didn't get it on the tren ace and test p only since i started the npp had a bit of a read online and it seems npp is known for it man aswell as bad pip so looks like npp could be the suspect stings worse than the tren ace i was on and the pip sticks around longer i did my tris the other day npp /prop 1.5 in each arm never again i coudnt even move my arm the next day i had to sleep flat on my back with my arms straight down by my side the worst pip ive ever had

Im still getting the same lump / swelling didn't get it on the tren ace and test p only since i started the npp had a bit of a read online and it seems npp is known for it man aswell as bad pip so looks like npp could be the suspect stings worse than the tren ace i was on and the pip sticks around longer i did my tris the other day npp /prop 1.5 in each arm never again i coudnt even move my arm the next day i had to sleep flat on my back with my arms straight down by my side the worst pip ive ever had

Oh shit! Yeah I'm sticking with glutes for the remainder of this cycle if I can, try quads next go. The lump is almost gone, so it lasted about 5 days damnit, pinning my 1.5 prop/1.5 npp tomorrow morning hopefully it'll go smooth

Nice off day today had a really relaxing day :) bout to take a shower then my chick said she's gonna give me a nice back massage with this new thc oil and a happy ending, damn she's rad. Can't wait to kill shoulders tomorrow after giving them a week off, hopefully I don't fuck it up all over again, I kind of think I should give it another week but that ain't happening lol

Nice off day today had a really relaxing day :) bout to take a shower then my chick said she's gonna give me a nice back massage with this new thc oil and a happy ending, damn she's rad. Can't wait to kill shoulders tomorrow after giving them a week off, hopefully I don't fuck it up all over again, I kind of think I should give it another week but that ain't happening lol

Hmm, thc oil? It must be 4:20 out their. Lol.

Man I don't understand why such PIP.. why the gear is so mean. I am not doing Tren but all my prop, well everything I do , is sweet n smooth. The best prop I have done. Have you gotten reports as to your gear being mean ? Curious :)

Oh shit! Yeah I'm sticking with glutes for the remainder of this cycle if I can, try quads next go. The lump is almost gone, so it lasted about 5 days damnit, pinning my 1.5 prop/1.5 npp tomorrow morning hopefully it'll go smooth

Hey Q's wen you say stick with glutes are you hitting 3 different locations on each side?

3rd time this had happened, just as I got home my body started aching, nausea, hot amd cold sweats and eventually threw up what seemed like 5 gallons. Been in bed ever since

I feel like giving you some shit about STD's after that 45 women comment, but might get misinterpreted. Don't worry, they have drugs for that nowdays....

Just kidding, get well amigo!

Back