Test/Deca cycle new member

Test/Deca Cycle

Feeling better today, same as the last time, 1 day flu. Was in bed from 8pm Monday night til 530 this morning, body is rested the fuck up!

Last edited:
Anyways, pinned right quad right now, first time ever, went in so damn smooth, time will tell, hopefully it'll be good and I'll have to worry less about my ass being so sore lol

I take it back, can barely walk today, damn virgin muscle ugh

Lol how many milligrams of gear did you pain in your right quad? Yes like yourself I started out doing just glute injections until my first prop cycle. As of now quad injections are my favorite QUOTE][/QUOTE]

27g 1/2"

I take it back, can barely walk today, damn virgin muscle ugh

I have NEVER bought in to this Virgin Muscle theory . As for you Mr. Gib.... I will tell you this IMOP the Quads are the most sensitive sites to pin. Just look at the anatomy and you will see that Quads are loaded with large capillaries and many nerves.

In this area it is common to bleed and very common that people hit those nerves in which cause us some pain DURRING injections and PIP. I have stated many time that Me, OMM, ... I can't do Quads. The right one always bleeds like s stuck pig and gets sore. ( not too bad) the left one bleeds and I cannot avoid nerves. Just can't get it right.

Now then my Quads are not virgin and they always give me PIP. SOoooooo Mike stays away fro Quads as I have also found many others to say the same over my years.
My shoulders , I love, and do all the time. No PIP ... "BUT" just two days ago I had a little PIP. Same gear ... Ya know what. Mike just was not paying attention and went a little toooooo Quick, changed hands etc... PIP.

I just find this Virgin Muscle stuff to be Bunk

PS: I don't think anyone would get PIP from a 27G 1/2" . I always use a 23G 1" or at best a 25G 5/8" if water base. I pin with the same needle I draw with. For the most part no PIP. If so nothing bad or to pay attention to.

My PM box has been purged

Last edited:
Back