Test Decanoate

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Anyone ever convert this stuff? How high can i go with the concentration? Also, just wondering, how high have you guys gone with cyp? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

NYC

333 with cyp. 500 no prob with enan. t deca has a low melting point sim to enan so it should go 400-500 no prob.

if you worried about it holding the 2/20 method is sure fire. esp with a long ester like deca. since both test enan and nandro deca are both soluable in oil test deca should also be soluable in oil meaning only 2% ba as a antimicrobial would make sense.
let us know how it goes.

I dont have the test d yet, just considering picking up some because i am real sensitive to enan at over 300mg/ml, i mean crippling pain. I made cyp at 300 before and it crashed, i diluted it to 250 and it was fine. Maybe if i get the test deca, ill make it at 500 with 2/20 just to keep it thinner. The 333 cyp held fine? Thanks bro.

NYCEE said:
I dont have the test d yet, just considering picking up some because i am real sensitive to enan at over 300mg/ml, i mean crippling pain. I made cyp at 300 before and it crashed, i diluted it to 250 and it was fine. Maybe if i get the test deca, ill make it at 500 with 2/20 just to keep it thinner. The 333 cyp held fine? Thanks bro.

cyp held for a couple months before it froze up. the vial was getting low when it did.

walnut oil works well for thick gear like enan or deca. i made up a bunch of enan recently with 2% ba but used walnut oil and it is very thin. made it 333.

odd that t enan does you dirty. thats about the easiest thing out there sides eq.

I've gotten Cyp to hold at 300mg/ml. Tried 400 once and it crashed in a couple days. I could heat it up every time, but why waste time. Either get enan or do less than 333 on Cyp.

i have cyp dosed at 333 and it never has stayed at all. its solid with in min.
RJH8541 said:
I've gotten Cyp to hold at 300mg/ml. Tried 400 once and it crashed in a couple days. I could heat it up every time, but why waste time. Either get enan or do less than 333 on Cyp.

pullinbig said:
odd that t enan does you dirty. thats about the easiest thing out there sides eq.

Yea i dont know why, EQ is smooth as silk at 500mg/ml for me. Ive been thinking and came up with a possible resolution for me. I was thinking about making a cyp/enan combo at 250/250mg/ml, so total concentration would be 500mg/ml. You think this would hold at 2/20? thanks

Doesn't quite work like that, Bro. I imagine if you were to combine test cyp and test enan the saturation point would be in the middle of each individual hormones. However, I have never tried so I won't say it couldn't be done - but I will say it's unlikely.

Hmm, im thinking since enan is soluable in oil, that it would be totally possible. Bump for any more thoughts. Thanks

NYCEE said:
Hmm, im thinking since enan is soluable in oil, that it would be totally possible. Bump for any more thoughts. Thanks

You are exactly right. My supertest combo is 200cyp and 200enan. No reason it couldn't work the same at 250/250.

btw, who is that tiny fucker in your avatar??? :)

Just what i wanted to hear :D
Not sure if you were serious with your second question, but if you were it's Mariusz Pudzianowski. Tiny lil fella huh? :)

Thanks for the help again bro.

NYC

NYCEE said:
Just what i wanted to hear :D
Not sure if you were serious with your second question, but if you were it's Mariusz Pudzianowski. Tiny lil fella huh? :)

Thanks for the help again bro.

NYC

Yeah, i was being sarcastic. I love that guy. He kicks ass in the Strongman Competitions. I think thats him anyway.

And your welcome, anytime.

RJH8541 said:
Yeah, i was being sarcastic. I love that guy. He kicks ass in the Strongman Competitions. I think thats him anyway.

And your welcome, anytime.

Yup that's him

im always on about 150 of test so i was thinking of using this at all times and then just upping the enan when i cycle, what do u guys think.

simpllyhuge said:
im always on about 150 of test so i was thinking of using this at all times and then just upping the enan when i cycle, what do u guys think.
If I was on some kind of HRT the test I'd use would be the decanoate ester.

thanks doc, do u think it will feel any better because the stability of the level, or because u could just inject less.

I use a Test Decanoate 500 all the time now. I love it. Smooth as silk. Zero residual pain. None of the problems that I had with other test mixes.

Back