Test E/ TBol cycle & Log

Good log flex. Sounds beautiful when the gear starts kickin.

yo biggin would you know when i will start to notice ball shrinkage (cuz they do seem a little smaller but i still cum good amounts lol)? and does one not cum at all when nuts are decreased or does it not look white like normal or wtv.. lol? i really dont know what to expect and would like some more knowledge on what to expect.

Flex, the nuts will tighten up a tad bit more, but will drop periodically throughout the day. I notice it @ week 5 for me. When the nuts decrease the seimen will usually be really white and thick like glue, to answer Ur question, U will still bust nuts. U will be fine bro.

Yeah, thats mine for sure. Bf is going up daily, which is fine for the next 6 months. Time to start Bulking up around here!

But yo i dont know if its the test cuz im pretty motivated lol... my Test has a small chance it could be fake :S lol... i know someone who has used this underground labs Dbols and they blew up, but me and ym buddy are the first to try out this UG labs Test E so we will see if its potent or not by the next week or two. when/how shud i know that im really on Test?

By week 5, U should know. Just be patient, it may not be bunk??

By week 5, U should know. Just be patient, it may not be bunk??

ight man thx. but thats a far wait to know if ym gear is bunk lol!.. i mean i do look a lil fuller but that cud just be from all the carbs and intense pumps i put myself through at the gym so its just a matter of time i guess... i think i might get some blood work done to see how much test i have in my system lol! :p thats the only real way to know haha.

btw im gonna buy another vial of Test E if it turns out to be the real deal. and extend my cycle to 12 weeks! :).. maybe even increase dose to 600mgs/week for shits and gigs haha!!

Bloodwork is the only way for sure. Do U have access to Axio Gear??

I did a light workout today. Pump was ok.

I just wanted to input a little bit about how i feel. Well i dont feel any different so far. The "well being" feeling i heard about, i am not feeling. Pumps in the gym are good, but that could just be from my motivation lol. I really dont feel like im on shit. Acne has gotten better rather than get worse lol!.. I do notice some water retention but its nothing serious, its very subtle. I look a little fuller, but its no wonder by the intensity i train at, plus the fact that i eat like a champ.

Im 12 days into Test E. so almost 2 weeks. 14 days into Tbol, 2 weeks... i think Tbol is a joke so far. i dont feel shit on it lol...

anyways i just wanted to share my slight disapointment so far lol

Just wondering, With Axio U want have to question if Ur gear is GTG or not, get my drift???

Just wondering, With Axio U want have to question if Ur gear is GTG or not, get my drift???

ya man i get it. i dont trust the net when it comes to buying gear.

Btw is it normal that i dont feel anything out of the ordinary 2 weeks in?

ya man i get it. i dont trust the net when it comes to buying gear.

Btw is it normal that i dont feel anything out of the ordinary 2 weeks in?

It's normal bro, U just getting started.

Ok just letting u all know that my latest injection had almost absolutely no soarness!! :)

I am noticing some bloat.. kinda like on creatine but a little less, but my veigns still rp out of my neck, bi's and forearms :p

I think that even tough the vile came a little short it doesnt matter, i will just buy another one. and pull a little bit more than supposed to :).. example 1.1-1.2ml instead of 1ml shots, catch my drift ? :p

note: My eating has been good, i notice a lil bit of an appetite increase. Im eating a minimum of 3000 cals/day, on a good day i will eat about 3400 cals.. i can eat more, but i am waiting until the test kicks in b4 i boost up to 4000+ cuz i dont want to gain too much fat.

i weighed myself in this morning. im at 176 lbs.. so have gained 2-2.5lbs since staring.. not that much... but i have a gut feeling that over the next week or 2 im gonna notice some gains.

Its 2-3 days im up to 60mgs of tbol and feel no lower back pumps that ppl tlk about. i will continue with 60mgs for the 3rd week and maybe 4-5 week i will boost to 70 lmfao! i seriously wanna see what happens if i overload tbol lol :p..

note: my sex drive is pretty good... better than usual... my hardons r at like maximum potential ;).. gf likes the sex, so im happy :).
Tbol is supposed to increase libido/sexdrive if im not mistaken.. u guys think this is the tbol or the test? lol.. just curious?

ok, whats weird is that last week i felt a kick in the ass when it came to strength. and this week my muscles look more swollen than usual when i train them, but im not as strong as i was last week. this is weird to me.

tbol is a joke. im gna bump to 70 or 80 mgs real soon lol

today is 19 days nto test e, 21 days into tbol. i look fuller, but nothing outstanding.

it is my second day on 80mgs of tbol

Sounds like the T-bol is underdosed!

possibly. i think this UG is real, but i think it its possibly underdosed.. depending on how this cycle works out, i will most likely go with a wellknown brand next time.. such as axio labs that many of you talk highly about, or asia pharmaceutical grade stuff...

im dosing my test to be getting approx 550mgs/week.. so if it is slightly underdosed i am compinsating for the loss... (i dought the test is underdosed though)

Back