Test E/ TBol cycle & Log

today is day 21 on test e = end of 3 weeks of test. i weighed in at 178.5 today. 4.5-5 lbs gain so far... seems like a decent gain...

if i dont notice soemthing over the next week (4th week), maximum 5th week, it means my gear is prob bunk.

Ok well today i had an AMAZING workout! i just recently went from 80's -85lbs dumbbells on DB press. and today i went up to 90lbs ! :D this was sick for me cuz i just went up to 85's 2 weeks ago. and on incline DB press i went from 80lbs to 85lbs.

My tricep cable workouts increased as well by 10lbs for 2/3 exercises. this was cool too. and my arms looked like they had LITERALLY a football in them! haha

i hope the rest of week 4 will go like this :)

today was back/bis... i had no strength gain, but pump was good, and my stamina was VERY noticable.

i do notice a size gain...

people/peers have mentioned that i look bigger, but i dont seem to notice it as much as others...

ok im beginning to look thicker in the mirror (in my eyes) now. it really isnt dramatic, but i can tell something is gonna go down.

My workout today was like amazing, i went up in weight a lil and added a few reps on other things..

my appetite is through the roof lol.

im getting alil bit of a carb gut now lol.. doesnt bother me, but i notice its heppening

Good to hear Ur gear is treating U well now!!

ya i know. i think something is going down with my body.

things im looking out for; performance, gains, and mood changes..

Performance: I find 1 out of every 2 workouts are really good. strength has gone up a lil in some exercises, but stamina and muscle pumps
are what i notice the most.

Gains: I am up 5.5-6lbs last time i checked. today is day 26. i find im looking "thicker" but not necessarilly "bigger" ... but from 3rd person perspective i have grown.

Mood: I heard that one is supposed to feel a well being on test. well, i dont really feel this. but what i do feel is a littlemore irritability and i do find i have more "better days" not as negative...

Same here with the moods. Stay away from Mirrors and Scales, they are Ur worst enemy!!! It will fuck U up mentally, especially while one is cycling!!

Last edited:
Same here with the moods. Stay away from Mirrors and Scales, they are Ur worst enemy!!! It will fuck U up mentally, especially while one is cycling!!

i think i will agrre with you about the mirror thing. i have a real good buddy whos not juicing but supports me and my cycle. He says i should not look in the mirror all the time and shit. he says to just do the eating, training, and sleeping par... and at the END of the cycle check myself out... lol

since u say the same thing i will try to avoid mirrors as much as possible lol

It's hard not to Flex, but it helps tremendously!! Let others tell U how big Ur getting. That's how U know Ur doing something right bro.

i weighed in this morning at 180.5 .. today is last day of week 4

Nice log Flex, the fun should start now meaning at your age and being on 500 mg's test you should wanna be fuckin all the time and have sex on the mind all the time. Sorry to hear about the t-bol. Good orals are somewhat hard to come by these days, I personally have tried a lot of UG orals and their all junk. Some good ones are SPa labs for Anavar, Naps for Dbol and some Russian name I forget for Anadrol. You should be fine at your age and only one cycle with just taking your test and arimidex for a while.

Maybe you can start logging in your training split, like what days you lift and what you do. You might find some really good help in this section if you do that. Keep up the good work and post some pics soon.

Keep us posted on water retention, I'm curious how you make out with Arimidex.

thanks for the positive feedback bro.

ya im having ALOT of sex wiht my gf lol... she almost doesnt know what to do wiht my cock at this point, cuz my sex drive is THROUGH THE ROOF. lol :p

ya i know that Test E is the best way to go when someone is of a young age.

so to answer your comment:

water retention; i do notice some water retention, its kinda like a bloat i would get from creatine, except my muscle are hard as rock even wiht the water lol... its not too bad though.. for the first 2 weeks i was taking 1/2 a pill of adex Every 3rd Day, week 3 i did 1/2 pill EOD, Week 4 ive been doing 1 pill EOD..

so all in all, i slowly moved up my dose, now it is at 0.5 ED by taking 1 pill EOD.

i just wanted to let you guys know that i had SHARP nipple pains in my right nipple during my workout today.. and then a couple of hours later it moved to my left nipple.. dont know if this is a sign of gyno, but should i bump to a pill a day?

i just wanted to let you guys know that i had SHARP nipple pains in my right nipple during my workout today.. and then a couple of hours later it moved to my left nipple.. dont know if this is a sign of gyno, but should i bump to a pill a day?

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

any input?..

my nipples today dont hurt, but it was fucking retarded yesterday.

ok guys today i felt like i wanted to tear shit apart lol.... i felt like a fucking bad ass for no reason lol!!.. my muscles are getting really dense for a bulking cycle..

i was at the gym and there was this little pussie that was like 145lbs and was taking creatine supplements and training like a fucking pussie with no intensity! and he was wearing a little fagot expensive cap while he was training. the reason why he pissed me off, is that he was constantly STARING at himself as if after every set he expects to grow! wtf , i hate morons like that lol... Anyways shit like that pissses me off!! i just wanted to share that wiht u guys lol.. (normally i wud laugh at ppl like that, but im pissed at them nowadays)

i wanted to share with you guys my training schedule. and what i plan to change over the next week.

it is:
Sunday-chest/tri's,
Monday-back/bi's,
tuesday- shoulders/legs,
wedsnday-off,
thursday-center chest(cable flys from all angles), cable side raises(shoulders)/ abs/ cardio,
Friday- bi's/tri's stimulation(i goo for a quick pump for the arms) with a lil cardio
Saturday-off

i find that my center chest and outter delts were lacking so i wud stimulate them on thrusday's... now i have a new schedule in mind... i will start it next sunday.

this is my new schedule:

Sunday: Chest/ Calves
Monday: Bi’s/ Tri’s/ Abs
Tuesday: Shoulders/ Quads
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Back/ Hamstrings/ Calves (optional)
Friday: Bi’s/ Tri’s/ Forearms/ Abs (optional)
Saturday: off

working calves and abs a second time in the week is if i have the energy to do so.

ok its been 2 days since i have pumped my arms, and i did not train today.. and i measured... they have grown 1/4 of an inch at least since starting :)... i dont realy measure my whole body but i keep track on arms cuz its easy to do...

i feel like god right now!!! its 10:00 at night and omfg! i wish i was at the gym with this feeling i have to lift right now!!! i would wreck it!

Back