Test only cycle amount needed?

pineapple said:
Gram of Test Enanthate taken per week I assume?? I like TPP at 400mg/week :)

Yes, enanthate or cypionate. I haven't used more than 700 of a short ester such as prop.

ok well im now less than 20% now i lost 10lbs in new diet- i was averaging..anyway you call me fat at 20% LOL..funny when i see some guys ripped they have a body of a 13 yoa boy...am i not ready for a show no...but you put me next to a pro football player or powerlifter im in the area..people see me and move out of my way and its not cause im fat...as far as the comment as me being fat you skinny cut guys ,not all on here, are far from being huge and massive..maybe i took it the wrong way? but great responses on info.
Believe me im not considering me the greatest body and i wish i looked like a ripped bodybuilder, but ive learned in my life that i became fedup with tring to get the perfect
body. Im happy that I can now enjoy more things in life other than my wieghtlifting

jpflex66 said:
ok well im now less than 20% now i lost 10lbs in new diet- i was averaging..anyway you call me fat at 20% LOL..funny when i see some guys ripped they have a body of a 13 yoa boy...am i not ready for a show no...but you put me next to a pro football player or powerlifter im in the area..people see me and move out of my way and its not cause im fat...as far as the comment as me being fat you skinny cut guys ,not all on here, are far from being huge and massive..maybe i took it the wrong way? but great responses on info.
Believe me im not considering me the greatest body and i wish i looked like a ripped bodybuilder, but ive learned in my life that i became fedup with tring to get the perfect
body. Im happy that I can now enjoy more things in life other than my wieghtlifting
Well, you can just diet down to look more ripped. The more fat you lose, the bigger you will look, more defined, etc. I myself think that counting calories and weighing food by grams is plain overkill, and obsessive. You can get big and look good without being so obsessed. Having bodybuilding on your mind 24/7 is nuts, you gotta live a life too, otherwise you're not really getting anywhere thinking bb 24/7.

What sucks about cutting calories is your body will try and compensate by releasing more of the hormone to keep you eating. That's what happend to me, I'm thinking food 24/7 and everything tastes so good. I think I cut my calories by half.

Are you kidding??? I'll spare you the nice comments on your 260 "powerlifting/football frame". I can eat more in 1 meal than you eat in a day. Don't come here acting like you know everything. You aren't eating shit, you aren't getting the results you want because your diet and workouts suck and you think you need more gear. LOL. Yeah considering its your tenth. Jesus. Are you fuckin real? You dont train hard enough. You arent eating properly. DAMMIT. you just said you gave up on the BB look. You obviously can't seem to diet. 20% is FAT. I used to think it was the gear until i noticed that i was actually leaning out when i was dieting properly and i was actually gaining when i was eating enough. The gear won't do jack shit unless you work your ass off for it. you don't need gear. you need someone like me to make you realize you're doing it all wrong. But of course you won't listen because you started off with "please no comments on diet and workouts please". So go ahead and enjoy wasting your health and money. I would come off and learn how to EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!

jpflex66 said:
IF i wanted a test only cycle, considering its like my tenth, i dont notice much at say 800mgs week...Do you suggest higher amount to get bigger results...say over 1gram aweeK.
Also, dont forget some peolpe do a combo over stacks of gear thats over a gram a week.....but i can get test only.

PS. dont ask me about food diet or workouts..pls just answer the question.

Trevdog said:
Personally if I was in your situation, I would try bumping up the dose to a gram or possibly more. Some of us don't respond well to doses in the 500 per week range. If I used test only, it would be at least a gram a week, and I weigh 200 lbs.
Agree :)

"Are you kidding??? I'll spare you the nice comments on your 260 "powerlifting/football frame". I can eat more in 1 meal than you eat in a day. Don't come here acting like you know everything. You aren't eating shit, you aren't getting the results you want because your diet and workouts suck and you think you need more gear. LOL. Yeah considering its your tenth. Jesus. Are you fuckin real? You dont train hard enough. You arent eating properly. DAMMIT. you just said you gave up on the BB look. You obviously can't seem to diet. 20% is FAT. I used to think it was the gear until i noticed that i was actually leaning out when i was dieting properly and i was actually gaining when i was eating enough. The gear won't do jack shit unless you work your ass off for it. you don't need gear. you need someone like me to make you realize you're doing it all wrong. But of course you won't listen because you started off with "please no comments on diet and workouts please". So go ahead and enjoy wasting your health and money. I would come off and learn how to EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!"

first off goof..i know very well what im doing..if your you look at my original post i asked what suggestion would you use for a test only cycle...i didnt say i dont get results at all i was just curious..i never said i know everything. ok i know your the probably biggest guy in your gym right and a champion BB. I know what im doing as far as workouts go. i eat more healthy than your average person i can lift more than your average person..SHAME ON YOU. what r u 12yoa..anyway to the other people that gave a straight answer to my question i give lots of respect.
im not 260 cause im lost and have no clue how to diet or workout..cause let me say ive watched the same people at my gym lift the same wieghts same sized muscle shapes for year after year. I workout for stress relief hobby and to be in shape. im 260 cause i choose to be. i never said i gave up anything.
Go figure..people just love to say negative crap about each other on here. "i can eat more in one meal than you in one day" what is that!!! well my dad can beat up your dad.

NOW FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ OR UNDERSTAND A QUESTION..READ MY FIRST POST AND IF YOU CANT ANSWER IT DONT LEAVE LITTLE KID MESSAGES. NOW...AGAIN IF YoU NEED HELP ON MY QUESTION HERE
IF YOU DO A TEST ONLY CYCLE WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST ON AMOUNT..EVEN IF YOUR 100 TIME CYCLING
"by the way this is just a curious question and what peolpe suggest"

sometimes when you increase your dosage your body tries to fight the compound in it so you many not feel very good for a week or two. But after that you will probably feel much better. I have a probodybuilder for a trainer who has a theory that once you do one dosage you can never go back to that dosage(of course this is for those who are trying to take thigns to the next level)

It's a real shame you only have/want to use Test, DHT is well known for helping the CNS recover so steroids such as Var/winny could really help speed up your recovery...it does sound a bit odd you find it so hard to recover between cycles I don't want to go back to your diet but I'll be honest it really didn't look to good! Shit loads of veggies and REAL food will do wonders for recovery, also plenty of sleep!

I agree your a big guy at 260 but after 10cycles you would have to be doing somethings seriously wrong! plus take 10% bf off and really your only 230ish at 10%...thats around 30lbs more then most average Joe after 10 cycles :(

It sounds like your size is going to ur head, i'm 260lbs so I must know my shit, not a good attitude...

ok here we go again.. i am saying im trying to diet down now... sum of you dont read ..i know i need work..myself and all the guys at the gym know that i dont walk around as mr badass and how can you say that cause im 260 i know my shit...what is that..im a very friendly person and never walk around like im god.thats just me genetics
lucky13 why would you even make a comment like that after you gave a very good response.
10cycles is over 10 years i did small cycles.
but if this is going to be a bashing contest then please a moderator closed the thread..just for the record i didnt start with the bullshit comments read above..real mature

Has any1 ever tried this TESTOVIRON DEPOT 250mg

I was thinking about trying this as it gets a good write up being a strong and effective testosterone

If test is the only thing you can get, try 1g/week.
If you could get ahold of tren I'd just tell you to drop the test to 500mg/week and add the tren @ 100mg EOD.

DocJ said:
If test is the only thing you can get, try 1g/week.
If you could get ahold of tren I'd just tell you to drop the test to 500mg/week and add the tren @ 100mg EOD.

Doc took the words out of my mouth, a little tren can go a long way thats for sure!!!

If you just want to stick with test, try a different ester...go with sus if you have been using enan or cyp, sometimes that alone can help things. I dont know if there is science to support this but I have found from personal experience that I get better results when I switch my gear up from cycle to cycle. I swear your bod gets used to certain drugs and then gains dont come no matter the dose. Try something different bro and see what happens.

F.

DocJ said:
If you've only used Sustanon I'd definately try the enanthate or cypionate ester.

Nope, enan,cyp,prop,suspension...Ive used them all lol. I tend to prefer faster acting products though, prop,tren and winnie are my favs...NPP is good also though.

i only can get test cyp like candy human grade..i may need to take a break from gym for a week and then hit the gear in next two months...im off now but maybe i pushed myself to fast w/out healing and letting the gear do it work. i am going to throw in some anavar 50mgs a day for 7 weeks w/ about 800mgs test or so.
Hey im very happy you guys are given some advice

Back