test suspension (from experience only)

Test suspension is...

• great stuff! Well worth the pain.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • not worth the pain.

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Its great stuff its like they say "no pain no gain" i dont understand why is it so hard to inject ed for some its not so bad and when i inject suspension i inject slow so it doesent hurt so much.

test suspension is the best in acting and the worst in injection but it's worth the pain and more than that (cause i didnt feel lot of pain when i injected) it's the best test i think

So it is the injection itself that hurts, not post-injection pain?

And are you guys injecting intramuscular or sub-q? If your test suspension in oil or water or other?

I've never used suspension before. I made this poll to get a feel for people's opinions about the extent of post-injection pain with suspension. I was under the impression that suspension post-injection pain was much worse than prop (and prop hurts me pretty bad sometimes).

i have yet to try suspension cause of the ed injects. but which is the best suspension out there right now. anyone try denkall if so how good is it?

mranak said:
So it is the injection itself that hurts, not post-injection pain?

And are you guys injecting intramuscular or sub-q? If your test suspension in oil or water or other?

With me it's the post injection pain that was bad, it was pretty much painless to inject. I used it for about a month and a half. The first month was ok, but after that the ed shots got really annoying. Not only that, but it seemed as i used more, the pain would get worse, until some shots caused bad pain i stopped using it. I would much rather use long acting test.

NYCEE said:
With me it's the post injection pain that was bad, it was pretty much painless to inject. I used it for about a month and a half. The first month was ok, but after that the ed shots got really annoying. Not only that, but it seemed as i used more, the pain would get worse, until some shots caused bad pain i stopped using it. I would much rather use long acting test.

NYCEE, why didn't you vote that it's not worth the pain?

I didn't find it any better then enanthate.....same goes for prop. I'm def a fan of longer esters. I just take a bit more. The pain was too much and effected my workouts.

Deadlift said:
I didn't find it any better then enanthate.....same goes for prop. I'm def a fan of longer esters. I just take a bit more. The pain was too much and effected my workouts.
AGREE not worth the pain :crying: . Can't imagine injecting that shit every day.

I didn't like that it took 10X as long to draw it up into the syringe than oil based. I also didn't like the frequent injections. Gave good strength and agression for the workouts though. But over all I wouldn't use it again.

btw- I used micronized suspensio at 100mg/1cc a day. Used it for 20 days then gave up. My quads and delt injects were the worst, could barely fucking move those limbs for days after. If anything susp inhibited me......making my training absolute shit. Only way to know for sure is to try it yourself, not everyone gets such bad pain from it. Wierd thing is, I can shoot other high concentration stuff no prob. I routinely use 500mg/ml enan and eq, plus I have used 300mg/ml nand phenyl and 200mg/ml prop. Nothing felt as bad as the suspension. Shit......none of those even gave me problems.

most painful shit ever, and once you manage to get even blood levels, your body doesnt know the difference from one test to another, not worth it in my opinion, hated the shit

I personally loved it it was in the earley 90's and steris labs had big 30cc tubs of the shit........i would wack 3 to 400 cc's an hour or two before i went to the gym.by the time i got to the gym iwanted to demolish the weights fuckup[ thing was that after the suspension i would not get sore?????? i would lift all day and still not get sore ....i dont know if there is anything like the steris labs water based stuff anymore but that was the beast lifting experience there was for me. I miss steris it was like a warm blanket of knowing i was gonna grow..best shit ever.

crippled my quads,, rahter painful..
But it only hurt when I injected to fast...
It makes you strong as... but lose most after stop taking it.
Not worth it unless your hardcore.

whinny-v said:
I personally loved it it was in the earley 90's and steris labs had big 30cc tubs of the shit........i would wack 3 to 400 cc's...

400 cc's of suspension.... Thats awesome....

Back