Test Sustanon 250/Tren Ace/Winny Cycle

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Hey everyone I'm new to this form. But I want to find out on your thoughts of a tren/sust/winny cycle and maybe adding clen. I'm looking foward to this cycle specifically dedicated to strength and being shredded (aesthetic look). I started dieting a month ago on strict boiled chicken, fish, tuna, vegetables, water only. Also would like to add that I'll be taking BCAA, Ammio Acid 2250, glutamine, multi V, Isopure Zero Carb.

Weight:201
Height: 6 Ft
BF: 10-12%

Week 1-10: Test Sustanon 250/mg /week
Week 1-6: Tren Ace 100/mg EOD
Week 6-12: Winstrol (winny) 100/mg EOD

Week 1-8: Liquid Prami EOD
Week 1-12: Liquid Letro EOD
Week 1-15: post cycle therapy (pct) Assist ED

post cycle therapy (pct): Clomid*
Week 12-13: 150/mg ed
Week 13-14: 100/mg ed
week 14-15: 50/mg ed
Week 14-16: Liquid Letro ed

I'm looking for opinions from those with experience with the particular cycle/similar cycle in terms of strength gain, lean mass gain, how much BF% was lost.

Last edited:
IMO

I would extend the sust to 12 weeks it is a mix of long/short esters.. and will take some time for it to be in complete effect.

Week: 1-12/sust/250mg x2.. i would suggest Tuesday and Saturday pins
Week: 4-10/tren ace/50-75mg/ed tren should be ran everyday.. i suggest 75mg/ed
but choose what works for you.
Week: 6-12/Winny/20/40/60/40/20/10
Week: 1-19/ Arimidex/.5eod or .25ed, personally use .5ed but find out what works for you.

IMO i wouldn't worry about running the liquid prami since tren does not convert to prolactin, unless you have high prolactin to begin with, you shouldent have to worry about gyno from tren converting to progesterone if you keep your e2 (estradiol) in control.. i would suggest running Arimidex through your cycle.

PCT:

IMO you wont need 150mg of clomid 100mg will be suffice.

Week: 16-20/clomid/100/100/50/50
Week: 15-19/letro/1mg/1mg/.50/.25 - first time on letro this is what i would recommend
Week: 10-19/PCT Assist/pyramid dose/ed

i would run clomid 1 week longer then letro to prevent rebound.
personally would not use letro and would just run the adex through with PCT.

Also would suggest tbol over Winstrol (winny) lean mass and strength and minimal sides.
40-50mg ed tbol.

if you are able to add HCG after week 3 and run it through your cycle.
Weeks: 3-12/HCG/250iu 2 times per week. Also could run it from weeks 6-12
up to you.

hope this helps.

And Srb the reason I wanted to run Winstrol (winny) 6-12 and test 1-10 is so that the last two weeks it would harden me up and I can go into PCT right away. I wanted to do 250mg/week because im prone to gyno and it just went away. Also isn't Ari the same as letro?

Only wanted to add Winstrol (winny) to add to the aesthetic look, and wanted it to burn the fat off me with my clean diet and cardio i've been doing for the past 2 months

i understand, you could run your test for 10 weeks, or you could get 1 more vial and run say 400mg of sust a week 200mgx2..

But nothing wrong with 250mg you should still get some good gains, letro will just shut your e down harder and for arimidex it wont shut your natural production of e %100.. with letro you have greater chance of shutting down e production and loss of libido.. i personally use adex.

I run adex through my cycle and into PCT.. if your gonna run the letro,
only run adex for your cycle, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would help during your cycle if you are gyno prone.

LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL, for bloating and gyno, and liquid tamox for gyno, and you said not to use prami. I've read that you can get leaky niples from tren

IMO

i would just take letro 2x/week run the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle,
and if any symptoms occur.. start liquidex, or just run them if you wanna be extra safe..

And Srb the reason I wanted to run Winstrol (winny) 6-12 and test 1-10 is so that the last two weeks it would harden me up and I can go into post cycle therapy (pct) right away. I wanted to do 250mg/week because im prone to gyno and it just went away. Also isn't Ari the same as letro?

winnie doesnt harden you up , it dries you out which makes you look harder but the water comes back when you stop winnie. winnie dries out your joints , wrecks your cholesterol and gives small gains at best so unless your a precontest bodybuilder skip the winnie. run just the sustanon at 500 mg a week or even 250 mg every 3 days for 12 weeks mininum.

Just curious shout I be running test at 250-500 a week since this is my first time, and I don't want to get huge just shredded. Btw dawg would u say to run clen instead of the Winstrol (winny) to achieve more of the shredded look tren and the test

It is usually recommended to take 500mg a week x2 i would suggest,
keeps your blood levels stable,
or every third day as dawg mentioned.

clen over Winstrol (winny) IMO

no idea, not familiar with the site..

btw most would recommend a test only cycle for first time.. but IMO its really up to you,
you should get some good gains either way!

Since this is your first real cycle I would go with test only. Tren is the most powerful steroid there is and can come with a lot of harsh side effects. Your also very young to have already done that many PH cycles. Most ppl wouldn't even recommend you take AAS at that age. Tren shuts you down hard and can be hard to recover from. Your body shouldn't need that to get results if you've never even taking AAS before. Nobody on this site would recommend anyone to take tren on a first cycle. Read the oral only sticky. DBol and Anavar cyle is retarded, I don't even count that.

Just curious shout I be running test at 250-500 a week since this is my first time, and I don't want to get huge just shredded. Btw dawg would u say to run clen instead of the Winstrol (winny) to achieve more of the shredded look tren and the test

you dont want to get huge lol , you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS doing steroids . you have no idea what your doing NONE. stop the cycle and start a proper post cycle therapy (pct) if you even know what that is . hopefully you dont know what proper post cycle therapy (pct) is and become sterile so that you will not be able to pass on a defective gene pool.

Back