Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

So apparently I hurt myself yesterday, woke up with pain in right front delt. Pretty much middle in the joint socket.
Bit weird as I didn't feel anything yesterday at all.

No idea how bad it is but guess I'll find out the coming days... at least, got legs today anyhow.

Last edited:
Did legs today. Was pretty good but felt limited due to not wanted to put pressure on shoulder.
Biggest difference i feel on var is that I dont seem to really sweat anymore. Also dont get half as winded and recover a lot faster between sets.

Have booked chiropractor and massage tomorrow and taking the day off. Maybe i'm being over sensitive but rather take a day off and heal then to push it and worst case have to stop training completely for x weeks. Always listen to your body :)

Just bit overtraining and mild inflammation in the biceps capsule and bit onto chest connection.
Cleared for training, just have to go easy for the next 5 days.

I'm about to fucking kill someone.... Something got messed up and seems like they fucked up and forgot estrogen panel.... which is pretty much the only fucking thing i wanted...
I know i have high estro because im moody and feel like a fucking bitch but i need it black and white so i can adjust my fucking dosage but these incompetent inbreds couldnt even handle a fucking bloodwork.....

I have been taking magnesium supplements as well as calcium/potassium.
I'll drop them and already started iron supplements.

Here is doctor comment(used google translate):

Thank you for taking samples via Werlabs. We have now looked at your values, below follows an assessment.

Please click "View More" to the right of the cursor name to see how your values ***8203;***8203;have changed over time and read more about each individual cursor.

When assessing your blood samples, you can see:

Your testosterone value is greatly increased. This is usually seen with too high a dose of testosterone preparation which you indicate that you are taking. You should discuss the dose with your attending physician as it may be harmfully high.

Your leukocytes (white blood cells) are slightly elevated, which is quite unspecified and the value can be enhanced by a variety of mild infections and inflammations as well as stress. The fact that your CRP is located normally speaks of no serious infection / inflammation.

Your platelets are high, which can sometimes be seen secondary to infection, inflammation, bleeding, trauma / surgery or after physical exertion. This value, in itself, does not lead to increased tendency, but it may be good to check the next time you take a blood sample. May be seen as a result of high testosterone levels.

Your iron value is low but then this is a fairly insecure value with high variability over a short period of time, and your Ferritin value, which is a safer measure of the body's iron storage, is good, so do not speak this for severe iron deficiency.

Your Magnesium value is just above the upper reference value, which is likely to be a normal variant without connection to ill health. Can be seen at high intake via diet (ex food supplement).

Your blood lipids are severely disadvantageous with a skew quota, elevated levels of free fatty acids (triglycerides), high levels of "bad" cholesterol LDL and low level of "good" HDL with associated HDL. This is probably due to your high testosterone level.

Your potassium value is slightly elevated, which can be seen when taking certain medicines after muscle damage or it may be a normal variant, but it is an observational that is good to follow up the next time you take a blood sample to see that the potassium value not then deviate further.

Your Calcium value is slightly elevated, which is an observation, however, the increase is very discreet and is probably about a normal variant.

Incidentally, nothing remarkable in your blood samples.

Your blood value (hemoglobin value) is good and largely unchanged compared to before.
Your regular blood sugar and long-term blood sugar (HbA1c) are good.
Your thyroid gland (TSH, T4 / Tyroxin) is normal and no signs of aberrant thyroid function are seen.
Normal levels of liver enzymes AST and ALT.
Normal kidney function.

View attachment 567328

Last edited:
I'm bit confused about the testerone values though.
Shouldn't it be a lot higher ?

End of last PCT i had values of 34... Now on 560mg / week, i'm only at 55 ? Seems like severely under dosed gear ?
Before starting cycle I had value of 17... Thats only a 3.23 increase over natty production...

Any comments or insight about my bloodwork ?

Last edited:
So now that I'm pretty sure I know how i feel on high estro... How do you feel on crashed estro ?
Because I dont like how I feel right now......... At all...... So fucking wanted these inbreds to their fucking job...omg....

So it appears im the fucking inbred.... lol....
It was under a different date/tab...

I have high estro...its verified now...
I'm supposed to take my adex today, question is...how much should I raise it ?
I really cant continue to feel like this....

I'm thinking double dose... 0.25mg ED instead of EOD.
How does that sound ?

Off cycle my value was 132 now its 177, so almost a quarter increase in estro with 0.25mg adex eod.

View attachment 567329

Please help, i never wanna feel like i've felt this week ever again... :(

Last edited:
Latestart, earlier you were asking for status on temperament, mood etc.
Well, lesson of the week...dont ever get high estro unless you like acting and feeling like a female.....

I've felt something being off in my body for about a week now but past 48 hours have been insane...crying to tv shows, rage fits over nothing, difficulty in reasoning/logic etc etc....
At least I know the signs now, always count for something i suppose.

Last edited:
Could you list out your doses again for what AAS you are taking? When I get to my computer I'll check what the rule of thumb calcs say for adex dosage

And also, what are the units and reference ranges on your E2 test?

Could you list out your doses again for what AAS you are taking? When I get to my computer I'll check what the rule of thumb calcs say for adex dosage

And also, what are the units and reference ranges on your E2 test?

I would say on average 85mg test prop ED (100mg/ml and i've been doing about 0.85-0.90ml). I'm on my 3rd week right now.(~17-18 days)
Started anavar about a week ago at 60mg ED.

Been taking 0.25mg adex EOD with 350iu HCG.
Started taking it day 1.

Estro uses pmol/L for unit. Reference value is less then 150.
For FSH it uses IE/L. Reference values are 1,4 - 18

(On pictures "Enhet" means "Unit" and "Referens-intervall" means Reference values.)
Thanks tank!

Last edited:
I would say on average 85mg test prop ED (100mg/ml and i've been doing about 0.85-0.90ml). I'm on my 3rd week right now.(~17-18 days)
Started anavar about a week ago at 60mg ED.

Been taking 0.25mg adex EOD with 350iu HCG.
Started taking it day 1.

Estro uses pmol/L for unit. Reference value is less then 150.
For FSH it uses IE/L. Reference values are 1,4 - 18

(On pictures "Enhet" means "Unit" and "Referens-intervall" means Reference values.)
Thanks tank!

Ok, sorry I didn't just click on the attachment.

So, interestingly enough I just got bloodwork back yesterday too. Amazing turn around of just over 24 hours. My estrogen was a bit high too at 40 pg/ml.

Converting mine into your units - multiply by 1,000 to get l's from ml's, divide by 272.388 g/mol to get pmol/l = 146.85

So mine is just a tad lower than yours. I've been on 100 Test E with no AI for three months now trying to detox a bit. FWIW that plus 250 IU HCG 2x/wk put my test at 675 - which felt pretty good. Ideally for E2 I would have liked to see something in the 22 to 35 range in pg/ml - so for me with aromasin at that dose test it would have been a really small amount like 1.3mg/day. Hard to divide up a 20mg pill that small. Next time I cruise I'll probably go 150 mg/wk Test E.

For your 177 pmol/l converted into pg/ml = 48.2 pg/ml. That's high but not crazy high. If you are feeling crap this is probably not the reason why.

So, according to my rule of thumb calcs (which are based on 0.25 mg adex EOD for 500 Test Cyp/wk = 349.5 mg/wk Test Base) you would want to take 0.19 mg/day or 0.37mg EOD adex for a dose of 630 mg/wk Test Prop (7 * 90 mg/day) which is an actual dose of 522.9 mg of Test Base per week.

That pretty much jives with what I'd say off the cuff, which is don't double your adex dose by going EOD to ED - perhaps increase it 50%. Or.... you could lower the test dosage, but I doubt you want to do that.

Last edited:
About the testosteron values, I think its capped at 55, didn't notice it had the more than sign ">55".

Its unit is nmol/L, what is that in comparison to the unit everyone else seems to use(What is the unit called everyone else uses) ? They are always in the thousands but mine is not :(

Last edited:
Ok, sorry I didn't just click on the attachment.

So, interestingly enough I just got bloodwork back yesterday too. Amazing turn around of just over 24 hours. My estrogen was a bit high too at 40 pg/ml.

Converting mine into your units - multiply by 1,000 to get l's from ml's, divide by 272.388 g/mol to get pmol/l = 146.85

So mine is just a tad lower than yours. I've been on 100 Test E with no AI for three months now trying to detox a bit. FWIW that plus 250 IU HCG 2x/wk put my test at 675 - which felt pretty good. Ideally for E2 I would have liked to see something in the 22 to 35 range in pg/ml - so for me with aromasin at that dose test it would have been a really small amount like 2mg/day. Hard to divide up a 20mg pill that small. Next time I cruise I'll probably go 150 mg/wk Test E.

For your 177 pmol/l converted into pg/ml = 48.2 pg/ml. That's high but not crazy high. If you are feeling crap this is probably not the reason why.

So, according to my rule of thumb calcs (which are based on 0.25 mg adex EOD for 500 Test Cyp/wk = 349.5 mg/wk Test Base) you would want to take 0.19 mg/day or 0.37mg EOD adex for a dose of 630 mg/wk Test Prop (7 * 90 mg/day) which is an actual dose of 522.9 mg of Test Base per week.

That pretty much jives with what I'd say off the cuff, which is don't double your adex dose by going EOD to ED - perhaps increase it 50%.

Hmm, why do you think I feel like crap then ? I have been super emotional this whole week, yesterday I randomly cried to some bullshit tv show. I pretty much never cry for anything.
It all started with my balls shrinking to half their size last week, that was the start of me feeling something different, wasnt just visually.
Past days I've just felt emotional and truth is, i've kinda wanted it to come back high estrogen so I can blame that but most importantly have the ability to fix it.
Now I dont know what to think :(

So you recommend upping it to 0.375mg eod ? Or should I try to make them smaller and take ED ?

Not really, I can raise the test dose though if that helps ;)

Last edited:
About the testosteron values, I think its capped at 55, didn't notice it had the more than sign ">55".

Its unit is nmol/L, what is that in comparison to the unit everyone else seems to use ? They are always in the thousands but mine is not :(

On this side of the pond we use ng/dL. To convert L to dL divide by 10. To convert nmol to ng multiply by 288.431 g/mol.

55 nmol/L / 10 dL/L = 5.5 nmol/dL

5.5 nmol/dL * 288.431 ng/nmol = 1,586 ng/dl

This is pretty much the same cap we use over here of 1,500. If you want the real figure, and/or are using any 19-nors, you need to do the LC/MS version of the testosterone test.

Hmm, why do you think I feel like crap then ? I have been super emotional this whole week, yesterday I randomly cried to some bullshit tv show. I pretty much never cry for anything.
It all started with my balls shrinking to half their size last week, that was the start of me feeling something different, wasnt just visually.
Past days I've just felt emotional and truth is, i've kinda wanted it to come back high estrogen so I can blame that but most importantly have the ability to fix it.
Now I dont know what to think :(

So you recommend upping it to 0.375mg eod ? Or should I try to make them smaller and take ED ?

Not really, I can raise the test dose though if that helps ;)

Hey, we're all different. Your body is on a hormone roller coaster ride, and I think you've also got Tren in the mix right? You might be a moody bitch at 48 E2. Best thing would be to either go to 0.375 mg EOD adex, or bump your testosterone dosage up 50% and go 0.25mg adex ED.

Get dialed in and see what feels best.

On this side of the pond we use ng/dL. To convert L to dL divide by 10. To convert nmol to ng multiply by 288.431 g/mol.

55 nmol/L / 10 dL/L = 5.5 nmol/dL

5.5 nmol/dL * 288.431 ng/nmol = 1,586 ng/dl

This is pretty much the same cap we use over here of 1,500. If you want the real figure, and/or are using any 19-nors, you need to do the LC/MS version of the testosterone test.

Cool. I couldn't math to save my life so really appreciate the end numbers here :D
I will get the LC/MS version next time, this was the broad health panels.

Back