Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

Hey, we're all different. Your body is on a hormone roller coaster ride, and I think you've also got Tren in the mix right? You might be a moody bitch at 48 E2. Best thing would be to either go to 0.375 mg EOD adex, or bump your testosterone dosage up 50% and go 0.25mg adex ED.

Get dialed in and see what feels best.

True that. No, I have not started tren yet. Plan is to start in another 3-4 weeks, once I've finished var i guess.

50% bump is to big an increase in test, that would almost be a gram per week.
I've bumped adex up to about 0.375, I divide pill in half and scrape off some, should be close enough.

Just curious, how do you feel on the opposite side of the spectrum, ie, crashed E2 ?
Also, how long should it take before E2 starts climbing down and I feel better again ? (If E2 is even the cause here)

Last edited:
Had a really nice day in the gym today. Was actually having fun and enjoying myself rather then feeling like every bone and tendon in my body is about to break....
Also got great pump and even though weights was half of usual it felt awesome :)

Think part of it is that I've gotten a confirmation as to why i've been feeling out of whack the last week. Also noticing i'm putting on bit water, nothing drastic, but I do notice it.

My preorder of god of war 4 is also going live in a few hours, gonna be a long night :D

Will start goin down almost immediately. May take a while to get low enough for symptoms to subside. Get bloodwork

The only thing I know that seems to take it out of your system is DIM. Yeah, just what you needed - one more damn supplement.

AI's only prevent more from being made so take a while to see effects.

Hottest day of the year today so did training in the park.
Shoulders and legs...

Was nice training without a shirt and sun blazing onto you. Sadly the only ones stopping and looking was ugly girls or dudes lol...
Did feel like a weak workout, mostly crossfit shit... Really dont like that type of training.

Weekend weekend weekend...GOD OF WAR marathon haha. Cya on sunday lol ;)

Decided on a compromise regarding the adex.
Will be in between advice from prominent members here.

Which will be 0.20mg ed for the coming time. Following up with bw in about 10 days from now. E2 panel is pretty cheap anyhow.

Last edited:
I'm also experiencing joint pain in various parts of my body. Things like fingers, knees, shoulder.
And its not all from training since it would be hard to train my fingers lol.

Any idea what it could be ?

Yes, that's the right math.

Here's a chart of test levels per age, looks like you would be average 600, so 490 is a bit low.

View attachment 567336

Interesting, the ranges in US are higher then here.
Our ranges from 288 to 1009.

A month after PCT i had 980 but I'm guessing clomid raised it.
Still beating myself up over not getting a blood work reference before starting cycles, also suspect I didn't really recover fully from last cycle.
Just did clomid for like 3 weeks and started day after last pin, so wasted the first couple days (was test p, tren a, masteron prop stack). Also no HCG, AI or Caber used that cycle.

Last edited:
So the company that does my testing only offers the same testo panel for all bloodworks and doesn't use LS/MC and all tests will be capped at about 1500ng/dl.
Does this even matter besides that I wont know exactly how much test I have inside me ?

Because the test panel includes SBHG and LH but the full health panel only costs 20 bucks more and gives a broader picture of general health.
Seen you mention to include LH a lot, tankman. How important is it ?

Last edited:
It really only matters in two scenarios - one is if you are cycling with test levels over 1,500 and want to see what they really are. Two is is you are taking any NPP, deca, or tren - if so the standard testosterone test and the Roche ECLIA estrogen tests will give false results.

LH is critical for an indicator when off cycle. If it's high and your testosterone is low it points towards primary hypogonadism. If it is low and your test is low then you need more clues to know if primary or secondary. In an ideal world everybody who is natural and wants high testosterone would want LH values high enough, and their nuts working in good order, to produce lots of test.

It really only matters in two scenarios - one is if you are cycling with test levels over 1,500 and want to see what they really are. Two is is you are taking any NPP, deca, or tren - if so the standard testosterone test and the Roche ECLIA estrogen tests will give false results.

LH is critical for an indicator when off cycle. If it's high and your testosterone is low it points towards primary hypogonadism. If it is low and your test is low then you need more clues to know if primary or secondary. In an ideal world everybody who is natural and wants high testosterone would want LH values high enough, and their nuts working in good order, to produce lots of test.

So basically, if i dont have my AI dialed in once I start tren, I will be fucked in so many ways ? And I'll be running "blind" for duration of tren ?

Great, so another value I dont have off cycle and if i remember you correctly, it would be pointless to look at LH on cycle since it'll be low anyhow and wont really tell me anything ?

Thanks tank, really appreciate all your knowledge and help :)

Been thinking about future cycles and the only thing that I dont like about enanthate is the 6 weeks "waiting" period.
I know people use kickstarters such as dbol but was thinking, would it make sense to use both prop and enanthate and cutting off prop at around week 5 ?
How would you go about balancing the weekly dose when using 2 esters ?

Also been thinking a lot about deca, mostly because of you tank. Always the "therapeutic joint treatment" comments, makes deca look very attractable. My shoulders has always been bitching the past years and knee's have started to act up this cycle.
I have avoided deca because it stays in your system forever ever. That and not interested in trying 2 19-nors at the same time.

Still have in my head that cellular level changes occur after about 3 months and in my head, logic dictates it would be far easier to recover if the compounds itself doesn't stretch the cycles weeks longer, above the 3 months threshold.
Also why I was adamant running 8 and 10 weeks cycles.

Any thoughts ?

Last edited:
Note to self(saturday)
3rd(today) day of running 0.20mg adex ED.
350 iu HCG (can this vial end soon so I can reconstitute a new vial that I wont shake...)

Something feels off right side of the body...
Right side of neck is stiff af.
Right shoulder is mild injured, more strained then injury i reccon (biceps capsule)
Right knee is acting retarded and I have trouble walking correctly. Imagine you have to think/tell your brain to walk every step...its horrible... (this one is not training related, noticed couple days ago I walk "funny" so tried correcting it...bad bad choice...)
Right side upper body is just weaker overall if I hold dumbbells. (Could just be cause and effect from shoulder strain though)
Right index/point finger is swollen and it effects grip strength but mostly just annoying trying to roll blunts or play god of war on the ps4 :(

Maybe its my old brain tumor thats acting up. Removed one surgically and lost the ability to walk on right leg, for about 6 months, but this is like 10 years ago...

Been reading up on side effects and the only thing that really fits everything would be low E2 but bloodwork has it high...

I'm not worried...but it makes me feel old as fuck... and i dont like it one bit :(

Last edited:
Back