Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

Ok, I'll take a shot at the GH stuff. Keep in mind I'm no expert, I've done about a six month run on it trying to speed up some nerve regeneration and I've read everything I can find about it.

For the dosing, yes if you've got 40 IU in 1ml on a 100 unit slin pin 10 marks would be 4 IU. Don't know about the white foam, I've always reconstituted in the little 3ml bottles with BAC water.

As for how long to kick in? I noticed appetite right away, then that boost went away after a couple of weeks. Sleep aid seems to come on quickly. Fat loss is way too slow to see, takes months. When I started taking it I did few days at 2IU, a few more at 3IU, then I figured out I messed the math up and was actually taking 2x. Thought there were 12IU per bottle when there were 24. Anyway I had a real feeling of wellbeing during that second week when I was actually take 6IU day. Dialed it down to 4IU and ran that for a few weeks. It takes a while but noticed hands swelling a bit and slowly fingers on both hands were going numb. If I slept and woke up with my elbow bent that arm below the elbow would be numb. At 4IU the left hand was always a bit worse and had numbness in three or four fingers. Because of that effect which I found annoying I lowered the dose to 3IU per day and most of the numbness went away, still had just a bit on the middle fingers.

So anyway that's my experience. Did see some fat loss that was very slow in coming. Can't say it did anything for muscles or recovery that testosterone wouldn't do. Did see fasting blood sugar higher than I'd like, but manageable at 3IU/day. Was careful to not eat sugars or carbs for a few hours after taking it.

Some of the stuff that I read that I found interesting - taking exogenous HGH does suppress your natural production. Though natural production was found to bounce right back after you stop, so doesn't seem to have risk of long term loss or reduced production like AAS does. Some people say to take it in the morning only on the theory that you get the biggest impulse of natural GH at night, so you don't want to suppress that one. I don't know if there's anything to that theory or not, I personally took 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 before bed. There are some knowledgeable folks out there who say they have tried all different dosing schemes and didn't see any difference for once vs. multiple times per day.

And I guess last thing you were talking about slin kits? I buy 1cc syringes 100 ea. for less that $20 and 100 needles for about $8, so I think they are pretty cheap.

So that's all I know. I will say if money was infinite I'd run it at 2IU the rest of my life for anti-aging, but I'd have to keep watch on any signs of insulin resistance.

Thanks for the clarifications tank.
I'm definitely getting ripped off on my slin kits...

Think i'll take half dose in morning and other half 4-6 hours before bed. Seems like it would keep it the most stable and help avoiding natural production.
But also its appealing only having todo one shot otherwise EOD it'll be 2cc aas, hcg, 2x hgh...bit extreme lol... Guess it wouldn't be so bad if I'd ran enanthate instead of prop though....

So no food before/after for how long ?

Last edited:
Was talking with my source today and just general chitchat and mentioned i've been pretty exhausted and fatigued lately and he gave me free bvitamin shots.
Got 6x Hydroxocobalamin 1ml/1mg, also got 6x cyanocobalamin 1ml/1mg.

He told me to alternate them and take 1 per day for 8 days straight. Then once every 2 weeks.

A good or bad idea ? Thoughts ?
Do you take it IM or Sub-Q ?

So no food before/after for how long ?

Proteins and fats no problem, no carbs +/- a couple of hours. GH makes your body burn fat instead of using circulating glucose for energy, so can lead to high blood sugar and in extremes insulin resistance. Just go Keto and you'll have no worries - ha!

Had an amazing time at the gym today doing legs.
Had just started my first set of legpress so was only using 25kg for warmup, soon as I'm done with warmup I add 25kg since I'm going for 20ish reps and this buff guy walks in the room and you can tell immediately that im on "his machine".
I tell him we can share and he kinda scuffs while looking at the weights...
He adds 50kg ontop of my 50kg and does some half arsed 10 reps, looks at me grins and says "need help to remove the weights"... I think to myself "ehm, no fuckface, you just challenged me..." but say nothing and just nods to let them be on...

I smash out 12 reps like im pushing air and you can see his attitude change directly...
Next set i tell my PT, this is too light, lets add 20 kg. I smash out 10 perfect reps...
The guy now visible struggles but does his 8...

I'm like this is still light, lets add 20kg more. Was supposed to go for 8 but did 10 reps...
The guy now literally is pushing his intestines out and manages 5.5 lol...

Mentally i'm like im gonna fucking shame this guy out of the room and I add 20kg more. Managed 6 reps but my energy got totally depleted, almost fell asleep while resting between sets on the hamstring machine...
He didn't even try and left the room lol :D

My old personal best was 110kg in plates, 8 reps. (unsure what the "bar" weights but lets say 15ish kg)
Today I smashed it and did 160kg + bar so about 175kg.
Which i think is pretty fucking amazing since I only weigh 71kg myself lol :D

Last edited:
So did the bvitamin 12 shot today... Kinda stupid to have it totally red lol.
Plus its burns for a few seconds while injecting.

Did sub-q yesterday and im today. Think I prefer IM in quads to be honest.
So lets recap the coming week pinning lol...
1 pin bvitamin
1 pin hcg
2 pins hgh
1 pin testo

I dont feel like a needle cushion at all...fml...

I do wonder... I'm I doing this log basically for me and tankman with the occasional visit from milton or do people actually read this ?
Maybe i'm just getting bored but its starting to feel bit pointless.
Barley any input or discussion besides my endless talking and tankman helping out with the important shit :/

Within minutes of pinning GH i get insane food cravings and feels like I can eat endlessly.
Is this a good sign that its legit GH ?

Its like I almost can't stop eating throughout the whole day since i started...

Last edited:
I've been doing 8iu's for the past 4-5 days now.
Cutting down to 4iu's per day today.

Planning on leaving bloodwork this friday for E2 and igf1.
Is that enough time to tell if my GH is legit ?

I have igf1 + c-peptid reference values from off cycle.

Within minutes of pinning GH i get insane food cravings and feels like I can eat endlessly.
Is this a good sign that its legit GH ?

Its like I almost can't stop eating throughout the whole day since i started...

Yes. For me that tapered off after the first couple of weeks.

Yes. For me that tapered off after the first couple of weeks.

But thats bring the question, if GH sends "food signals" to your body, shouldn't you accommodate and eat directly ?
I have "issues" with the whole no carb things but thinking at the very least a protein shake ?

For me it was like a bottomless pit feeling, couldn't fill up my stomach, or keep it full.

Yes, thats very similar. Its not constant hunger but more bottomless pit feeling. Like if you put food infront of me, i'll finish it and you keep putting more i'll eat.
It's very weird for me personally as I'm accustomed to getting/feeling full pretty quickly but doesn't happen :D

Yes, thats very similar. Its not constant hunger but more bottomless pit feeling. Like if you put food infront of me, i'll finish it and you keep putting more i'll eat.
It's very weird for me personally as I'm accustomed to getting/feeling full pretty quickly but doesn't happen :D

any good all you can eat buffets your way?

Back