Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

any good all you can eat buffets your way?

Honestly haven't checked so much my new area. I know there's a famous burger place here but not really my favorite food anymore. We had sort of a hamburger boom the past 2 years and well, its gotten boring..
Been so happy cooking food to be honest.

Just curious, i mostly "frontloaded" gh (if thats even a thing) to make sure blood values should have gone up enough for me to do blood work on friday.
But was thinking...me taking 8iu per day, does that mean I can handle 8 iu or was it simply to short time to notice any side effects ?

Ive started getting weird pimples...well in weird places...not a lot, not at all, just like had one on arm... Had on on stomach, one on chest.
Wouldn't even think about it off cycle...but for the log sake, i'll write it down...
I dont even think they're pimples or zits... I think they're ingrown hairs that get infected hair sack... Still weird and unusual...

No back zits or anything, completely clear there. (which is unusual in itself because I get them occasionally regardless of cycle or not...)

Ive started getting weird pimples...well in weird places...not a lot, not at all, just like had one on arm... Had on on stomach, one on chest.
Wouldn't even think about it off cycle...but for the log sake, i'll write it down...
I dont even think they're pimples or zits... I think they're ingrown hairs that get infected hair sack... Still weird and unusual...

No back zits or anything, completely clear there. (which is unusual in itself because I get them occasionally regardless of cycle or not...)
get a better scrub for your skin when you bathe. try a tanning bed as well.

get a better scrub for your skin when you bathe. try a tanning bed as well.

Cool. I'll go buy those scrubbing gloves and what not. Thanks.
I used to tan a lot but been bit afraid after all tattoos recently but i'll get some sunscreen and hit the standing ones, just love the standing ones :D
That and try and go out in the sun more, summer is just around the corner here.

Cool. I'll go buy those scrubbing gloves and what not. Thanks.
I used to tan a lot but been bit afraid after all tattoos recently but i'll get some sunscreen and hit the standing ones, just love the standing ones :D
That and try and go out in the sun more, summer is just around the corner here.
you misunderstand, the tanning beds uv rays is what gets rid of pimples, acne. i aint telling you to tan for the sake of it.
and stay away from sunscreen unless you want cancer.

you misunderstand, the tanning beds uv rays is what gets rid of pimples, acne. i aint telling you to tan for the sake of it.
and stay away from sunscreen unless you want cancer.

What ? Isn't sunscreen what actually protects you from getting skin cancer ?

I did understood that, I just meant that I used to tan regularly but haven't past months because ive done a lot of tattoos. :)

I just ate 8oz of fried home made chicken with some potato. Damn it felt good. Only fresh lemon as sauce and some salt/peppar and let the oil dry off real good so it was kinda well ok i suppose lol.

Is there something I can use to lessen my sugar cravings ? I have them constantly, specially now on GH.
Either supplement or just something that i can replace the sugar with but still satisfy the craving. Please no nasty suggestions. Preferably some fruit.

Is there something I can use to lessen my sugar cravings ? I have them constantly, specially now on GH.
Either supplement or just something that i can replace the sugar with but still satisfy the craving. Please no nasty suggestions. Preferably some fruit.

the best way to get rid of sugar cravings is to stop eating sugary foods. after a week of no sugar your body will not crave it anymore. and yes fruit is the way to go, organic all the way. and for the love of hummanity stop eating cakes, pies, and ice cream. your pancreas will love you.

the best way to get rid of sugar cravings is to stop eating sugary foods. after a week of no sugar your body will not crave it anymore. and yes fruit is the way to go, organic all the way. and for the love of hummanity stop eating cakes, pies, and ice cream. your pancreas will love you.

Yes sir. I've been a lazy cunt and need to step up my game on everything.
Also dont have nearly the same food cravings on 4iu/day as opposed to 8iu.

Like you said tankman, really felt amazing on 8iu. Dont notice much difference on 4... :(
Maybe my GH is weak ?

What ? Isn't sunscreen what actually protects you from getting skin cancer ?

I did understood that, I just meant that I used to tan regularly but haven't past months because ive done a lot of tattoos. :)

brotherman, if you read the ingridients on suncreen some will read that it contains very toxic ingridients that cause cancer. lots of FDA reports on it. thats my story and im sticking to it.
now whos ready to hit the beach?

p.s. i cant believe this thread has gone for 12 pages, anyone who can make that happen is A ok in my book and deserves heavy rep points.

I just ate 8oz of fried home made chicken with some potato. Damn it felt good. Only fresh lemon as sauce and some salt/peppar and let the oil dry off real good so it was kinda well ok i suppose lol.

how where the potatos cooked? fried too? get them carbs man. but really 8oz is just a leg around here. hope you can get some breast too.

Yeah, congrats on 14 pages. Impressive.

I cooked yams yesterday, cut into wedges and baked 400F for 50 minutes with olive oil & salt. Delicious.

Re the sunscreen, there were some reports last year that one particular kind if you swam with it then stayed in the sun it turned to some nasty carcinogen. Nice huh?

No suggestion on the var ? :(

I personally have great success with 40mg day max..

IMhumbleO ... I do not believe you need more than that if you do in fact have real VAR. I've run 60mg once and backed down to 40mg because the pumps were too intense.

Yeah, congrats on 14 pages. Impressive.

I cooked yams yesterday, cut into wedges and baked 400F for 50 minutes with olive oil & salt. Delicious.

Re the sunscreen, there were some reports last year that one particular kind if you swam with it then stayed in the sun it turned to some nasty carcinogen. Nice huh?
kind of reminds me of mosquito repellant or even worst mosquito coils. heavily carcinogenic.

how where the potatos cooked? fried too? get them carbs man. but really 8oz is just a leg around here. hope you can get some breast too.

Just boiled fresh potato, touch of real butter and tiny bit salt.
I had those fingerlings i think you call them. Its basically just tiny breasts, not sure where on chicken it comes from but its delicious and alreday perfect size for frying. I actually buy them more then breast cuz it reduces the work needed and they also come in 600g packs vs 300g/1000g for breast.

I also totally missed I'm supposed to carb cycle but fixing it now.

Last edited:
Back