Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

Sure, no problem. Is the 90/30/30 Test P, Tren A, Mast P? What were you on prior to this bump up in doses?

That is correct. Thanks!
I've been on average 85mg test prop daily. Did 4-5 weeks of var but ended that weeks ago.
Started Tren A and Mast P 3 days ago.

I feel like an old man in my body. Kinda like arthritis would be like I guess.
Body is running "creaky", like joints and tendons need lubrication.
stop eating junk foods and stop drinking sodas.

get more good foods into you-
Garlic, Leeks, and Onions. These are all related to one another and contain a powerful sulfur compound that fights inflammation and pain. ...
Apples. Apples contain quercetin, which helps build collagen, a main component of cartilage. ...
Almonds. ...
Chia. ...
Purslane. ...
Pineapple. ...
Papaya. ...
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
fish oil.

stop eating junk foods and stop drinking sodas.

get more good foods into you-
Garlic, Leeks, and Onions. These are all related to one another and contain a powerful sulfur compound that fights inflammation and pain. ...
Apples. Apples contain quercetin, which helps build collagen, a main component of cartilage. ...
Almonds. ...
Chia. ...
Purslane. ...
Pineapple. ...
Papaya. ...
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
fish oil.

Hah!! Jokes on you bro, I havent had junk food or sodas in weeks. I've had like candy twice past month and i threw half of the mini purchase away cuz it was too sweet.
I have been sneakily substituting my post workout shake on leg days for a chocolate milk but bro, i deserve it so dont try to take it away...i'll fight you for it lol...

I actually eat a lot of garlic and onions, yellow and red. I dont mind leeks but haven't seen it around in the store.
I'm not allowed to eat fruits by 3J, yeh, I tried fighting him for it but i lost :(

He's very stingy on the olive oil in recipes sections but I've been sneaking some extra in.
I have about 6grams of fish oil supplement per day, split on twice per day. Also taking some mangan for help building collagen and cartilage.

I do have some pinapple chunks at home, if I can blame you, i'll go eat it right now lol.. :(

I've had it most of my adult life, at least the past 7-8 years. Not sure what exactly caused it but im guessing to much drugs.
Its not much to do, I get prescriptions but all major sleeping pills have drawbacks, mostly it makes you a zombie the day after, worst case its memory loss and sleep walking...

For the most part I smoke a joint or two on the evenings and that helps enough, that way I get 5-6 hours sleep, no weed its 2-5... And zero side effects at all, maybe some hunger...Doesn't sound like a big difference but its huge in terms of sleep quality.
Doesn't work as good on tren but I do feel more rested as well so it kinda balances out for now at least.

I'm a "project oriented" consultant so my hours are pretty free outside set meetings and such :D

Soon im gonna devour a kilo of chicken lol...sooo hungry atm!!!

so your going to eat 2 and 1/2 pounds of chicken,(fried, Baked) damn! and then your complaining about your weight issues. well at least its protein.

so your going to eat 2 and 1/2 pounds of chicken,(fried, Baked) damn! and then your complaining about your weight issues. well at least its protein.

Last night was just oven chicken thighs and drumsticks. Never liked skin so always remove. Can you at least quote the fried chicken when talking about fried chicken and not just come with lame assumptions ? :D

But I am curious where i'm complaining about weight issues ? Its like the one thing i DONT complain about lol...

Hah!! Jokes on you bro, I havent had junk food or sodas in weeks. I've had like candy twice past month and i threw half of the mini purchase away cuz it was too sweet.
I have been sneakily substituting my post workout shake on leg days for a chocolate milk but bro, i deserve it so dont try to take it away...i'll fight you for it lol...

I actually eat a lot of garlic and onions, yellow and red. I dont mind leeks but haven't seen it around in the store.
I'm not allowed to eat fruits by 3J, yeh, I tried fighting him for it but i lost :(

He's very stingy on the olive oil in recipes sections but I've been sneaking some extra in.
I have about 6grams of fish oil supplement per day, split on twice per day. Also taking some mangan for help building collagen and cartilage.

I do have some pinapple chunks at home, if I can blame you, i'll go eat it right now lol.. :(
well good on you mate, sweets these days are diabetes waiting to happen.
how is your blood glucose level these days?

well good on you mate, sweets these days are diabetes waiting to happen.
how is your blood glucose level these days?

Last blood work was a huge improvement over last and was still sneaking some candy in here or there.
Not sure how it looks now with different diet and GH in the mix.
Planning on a general health panel midway trough tren and masteron which is about 4 weeks out :)

For 7x85mg of Test Prop / wk = 595 mg/wk the rule of thumb for Adex is 1.24 g/wk = 0.18 g/day. For Aromasin 62 mg/wk = 8.8 mg/day.

Rule of thumb only, needs to be checked by blood testing

For 7x85mg of Test Prop / wk = 595 mg/wk the rule of thumb for Adex is 1.24 g/wk = 0.18 g/day. For Aromasin 62 mg/wk = 8.8 mg/day.

Rule of thumb only, needs to be checked by blood testing

Thank you very much. Means neither my adex/asin should be bunk.
Should just mean my AI dose was light the first 3ish weeks until I did bloodwork but then I only increased AI just below my conversion so it still climbed.

So give me 2 weeks and I should have tanked it just enough to stay within reference values. Cant check AI anymore since im running tren.

Bit past midway of this cycle and so far its been good, few ups and downs. Lots of lessons learned. In hindsight, wish I had waited another month and got my life sorted out first.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the cycle so far. Will be intereseting to see where it lands and where it ends.

Still about 4 months left before the final word is said on this cycle.
Is it true what latestart keeps recommending people ? To take coke instead of clen to shed water after a cycle ? Because I can accept that... :D

Thanks for all the support guys :)

Last edited:
Bit past midway of this cycle and so far its been good, few ups and downs. Lots of lessons learned. In hindsight, wish I had waited another month and got my life sorted out first.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the cycle so far. Will be intereseting to see where it lands and where it ends.

Still about 4 months left before the final word is said on this cycle.
Is it true what latestart keeps recommending people ? To take coke instead of clen to shed water after a cycle ? Because I can accept that... :D

Thanks for all the support guys :)

Clen is for women.......coke is for men

So another week is history. Almost a week on tren and I feel fine.
I've noticed I dont have any night sweats during my "initial" sleep but if I try to get more and snooze, i start to sweat increasingly more.
Interestingly, this is also the furthest away from the last pin of tren. I also dont get any "sweat showers" in the gym, which was slightly annoying last run.
Guessing its from ED dosing instead of EOD. Which should also make sense to taper the tren dose down last 3-4 days, maybe go like 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2 or something. Going by the logic its a sorta "tren withdrawal" thats causing some of the sides.

Shoulder injury has really hindered gains this cycle but it is what it is, i'm gonna keep pushing trough it. Did shoulder today actually, doing 20-25 rep supersets with low weights. Mostly making sure they get pumped and blood flow without putting any new strain on it.
Seems to work and I even grow a bit too.

First time this cycle my body actually feels ready for another session on the weekend. Probably gonna do some more chest and core work. We'll see :)

Last edited:
Also noticed i've been pinning to much test prop and mast prop. Probably done closer to 100-110mg ed and 50-60mg ed. Which is great for my already out of whack e2 levels lol... Luckily i added adex so should have it covered.
Always done 30mg tren so far, always start measuring tren so it stays consistent throughout my cycle.

Aim is still to do 90/40/50mg test/tren/mast. I do want to play around a bit with the doses and see how my body reacts without causing to much havoc on blood levels.
Starting to feel tired though...4 months is a long cycle... Its more the commitment than anything else. Everyone is out drinking and having fun in the sun while i'm in the gym pushing weights lol...
Its mentally draining, specially since I dont have a single "gym/like minded" friend either. Just the banter going out and ordering "diet style" is getting old...

I'm still confident that the end justifies the means though, at least for now :D

I'm having the biggest pimple/zit in my life, that you can imagine lol...
It started yesterday morning, felt like a little peasized lump side of my face/throat... Started pressing it and massaging it a little bit, contemplating if I should stab it with a 30g needle but didnt...
Woke up today and could tell it was ready to be popped and boy...did it pop... It literally popped 3 times and never seemed to stop... (You're welcome for that mental image!)

It was probably an ingrown hair that got the hair sack infected...Either that or I've been pressing to much and too hard or its gotten infected...but doesnt look swollen or infected, just constantly feel it...
Gotten a little back acne too but i'm chalking it down to my high estrogen levels.

I'm having the biggest pimple/zit in my life, that you can imagine lol...
It started yesterday morning, felt like a little peasized lump side of my face/throat... Started pressing it and massaging it a little bit, contemplating if I should stab it with a 30g needle but didnt...
Woke up today and could tell it was ready to be popped and boy...did it pop... It literally popped 3 times and never seemed to stop... (You're welcome for that mental image!)

It was probably an ingrown hair that got the hair sack infected...Either that or I've been pressing to much and too hard or its gotten infected...but doesnt look swollen or infected, just constantly feel it...
Gotten a little back acne too but i'm chalking it down to my high estrogen levels.
next time let it pop on itself, avoid scaring. the real question sir is what in tarnations did you eat that caused it? are you eating chocolate again? thought you said you quit sweets?

next time let it pop on itself, avoid scaring. the real question sir is what in tarnations did you eat that caused it? are you eating chocolate again? thought you said you quit sweets?

I get like 1-2 pimples every week due to sensitive skin, doesn't matter on cycle or not.
This one was just abnormal and out of this world lol...

I'm eating pretty good, 3J is not happy but doubt he'll ever be happy with me...
I bought this protein candy yesterday, supposed to be 26grams per bag with added bcaa. Was about the nastiest thing I've ever tasted...like...imagine, some fake butter mixed with raw cocoa and you spit in it for good measure and then you smear it over some even more tasteless peanuts and voila.. You got what I bought...
So in revenge I did bake an amazing chocolate velvet cake, super slow baked with fresh vanilla pods. I threw away 70% immediately after baking and been having some nibs at that 30% haha.. Have maybe half of that 30% left so yeh, been pretty disciplined if you ask me :D

Other than that its pretty much chicken, chicken, more chicken, chicken, more chicken and rice, endless rice. Probably gonna eat some pasta tomorrow just to mix it up.
Sometimes I have some fresh potatoes cuz its delicious...
My only issues are the weekends to be honest, very little activity and lack of routine/organisation makes it somewhat like a 48 hour sloppy cheatday...not even cheat day...just sloppy eating...

My stomach has been perfect since I stopped with all my OTC supplements, apparently those were causing the issues.
Other then that I do have "visible" water retention but its my very high estrogen thats causing that, plus I'll do like latestarts recommends after cycle ends and its gone in a couple hours ;)

Last edited:
Fuck me...
I didn't calculate for 100% increase in AI drugs...
So now I dont know what to do... I cant buy anything anymore, this cycle's budget is shattered long time ago...

I have about enough asin for another month, 5 weeks tops.
Have enough adex for about 5-6 weeks.

My cycle is about 8 weeks more, 9 weeks tops.
So this presents an obvious issue...
I have been taking both adex and asin (lucky coincidence?)for the past week...so technically...i could just stop taking asin, finish my adex and finish the cycle with asin and no estro rebound.

Any input here ?

So past 2 weeks or so I've lost about 2-2.5 kilos weight.
Have to double check measurements but think I'm down to 71.5ish kg.

It does sound like a lot but I'm 99% sure I just lost water...
Why ? Because I've had/have very high estrogen and I started to "tank" it about 8-10 days ago so it lines up with the drop.
I've also ran out of GH temporarily which I know put on a lot of water, specially around my ankles, I halved my dose the last days but been "off" for about 5-6 days, which again, lines up.

The only other difference is less EAA/BCAA because my supplements ran out last week and I've been lazy buying new.

Back