Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

So just wanna check my math here...
1mg equals 1000 mcg

So if I reconstitute 1mg with 2 ml bac.
So 200iu / 1000mcg is 5. So each IU will contain 5mcg and 4iu will be 20mcg ?

Have I gotten that right ?

Been craving sweets like nothing else these past days, has been strong but today I was like fuckit...
Went an bought a package of chocolate chip cookies and a liter of low fat milk...but here's the weird/good part... I ate 2, my craving went away and I was like noooo, its not worth it and I went and threw them all in the garbage bin...
Probably ate close to 2-400 calories but it is what it is. I feel proud for throwing them away!! :D
there you go again. and then your complaining about issues.
and you wasted 5 bucks worth of good food where theres kids starving in this world.
good on you.

Been craving sweets like nothing else these past days, has been strong but today I was like fuckit...
Went an bought a package of chocolate chip cookies and a liter of low fat milk...but here's the weird/good part... I ate 2, my craving went away and I was like noooo, its not worth it and I went and threw them all in the garbage bin...
Probably ate close to 2-400 calories but it is what it is. I feel proud for throwing them away!! :D

chocolate chip cookies and milk,mmmm what a waste man. you could of donated it to some newbie here whos trying to gain weight.
do you not have any self will?

there you go again. and then your complaining about issues.
and you wasted 5 bucks worth of good food where theres kids starving in this world.
good on you.

I had 2 cookies in the span of one month. I know you dont like to live life but some of us actually do bro ;)

Seeing those pics again makes me curious.......I get lost sometimes......what was your beginning weight and your weight now? Hows your strength from beginning to peak cycle?
You've definitely added some muscle and lost some fat.

Seeing those pics again makes me curious.......I get lost sometimes......what was your beginning weight and your weight now? Hows your strength from beginning to peak cycle?
You've definitely added some muscle and lost some fat.

Think I started at 65-66kg and 15.8% bf and have measurement today but I'm guessing at 71kg and about 13.3% bodyfat.

My PT and I hade an argument over todays world cup... He wanted to cut it short by 15 minutes... Normally I wouldn't mind but he's a fucking nazi when it comes to times and its super oneway street for him and got feed up today...
And simply said, you dont fucking get it...do you think I care about 15 minutes in the bigger sense ? No, its because you think your time is worth more then mine...
We're done soon as you go on vacation, I'll find someone who values my money and time...

So far he's called twice and sent 4 texts... Havent even picked up the phone lol...

My PT and I hade an argument over todays world cup... He wanted to cut it short by 15 minutes... Normally I wouldn't mind but he's a fucking nazi when it comes to times and its super oneway street for him and got feed up today...
And simply said, you dont fucking get it...do you think I care about 15 minutes in the bigger sense ? No, its because you think your time is worth more then mine...
We're done soon as you go on vacation, I'll find someone who values my money and time...

So far he's called twice and sent 4 texts... Havent even picked up the phone lol...

lol and Germany got their ass spanked by the Mexicans. he should of spent those 15 minutes with you.

Had an amazing time at the gym today... No other than Branch Warren showed up!!!!!! His calves were bigger than my fking thighs lol....
He wasn't super happy about taking a selfie between his workouts but some other guy that came with him, that I dont know the name of was like, give the lil dude his selfie lol... :D

Since they came with a whole entourage, lets just say I put some extra effort into my training today...have to nap but I'll upload the selfies, together with measurements and my own pictures today...
I lost a whooping 5 cm on my butt/hips lol... BUT...its normal, i had this last cycle as well... Last place I lose fat is my love handles and to some extent stomach.

Think I started at 65-66kg and 15.8% bf and have measurement today but I'm guessing at 71kg and about 13.3% bodyfat.

I'm good at guessing... Measurements had me at 70.1kg and 13.4% bodyfat.
I dont like that I'm losing weight but at least I'm not losing muscle...

Had an amazing time at the gym today... No other than Branch Warren showed up!!!!!! His calves were bigger than my fking thighs lol....
He wasn't super happy about taking a selfie between his workouts but some other guy that came with him, that I dont know the name of was like, give the lil dude his selfie lol... :D

Since they came with a whole entourage, lets just say I put some extra effort into my training today...have to nap but I'll upload the selfies, together with measurements and my own pictures today...
I lost a whooping 5 cm on my butt/hips lol... BUT...its normal, i had this last cycle as well... Last place I lose fat is my love handles and to some extent stomach.

he was not happy about taking a selfie with a fan? without a fan base he is nothing.
who is he anyway?

Last edited:
he was not happy about taking a selfie with a fan? what a loser. without a fan base he is nothing.
who is he anyway?

He's only a well known mr olympia guy.
Dont think he's won but has a lot of top 5 placement, best I think was 2nd place. He's also won Arnold classic.

They were there for shooting some form of video so can kinda understand having people constantly wanting selfies haha.
The other person was Guy Cisternino, he was very nice and humble guy :)

My stomach is bit weird...
I have a layer of skin, think like super overweight people that lose a ton of weight and need surgery to remove the flap...
It's not at all that bad...but I've never experienced just skin on my stomach...I'm holding very little to no water as well.

Obviously some of it will be fat but it doesn't feel like fat when touching it, it feels like loose skin and it has me concerned :(

Back