Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

fml.... was having breakfast(lunch for normal people) and smoked a lil bowl just before and... I managed to miss the opening of my protein shake with like an inch and poured a good 1/3rd all over me and my chair....
Haven't felt this stupid in many years so figured i'd share...

lol... I've been trolling this nigerian email guy, mostly just been taunting them for various obvious mistakes and they keep trying to give me money...
Just look at this shit, im rich bitch...
"We have deposited the check of your fund ($2.700`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union Director Michael Perry via E-mail: ******ABOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED TO POST AN EMAIL LINK LIKE THIS******** He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily."

They simply need a copy of my passport, id card, name, address and so on... Its tempting i must say lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
Being bit bored I was browsing old facebook pictures of me, some publicly shared and some just for dating sites and I noticed that I've pretty much always had a 6 pack, at very minimum "4 pack" but this last time I let myself go something changed... First of all I dont think i've ever been as high as 16-17% bf in my entire life...but it just feels impossible to shed the fat anymore...Cycle or not its always been very easy to just shed it off, just by cutting out sodas and candy.... Even with tren/masteron, gh and on a proper diet, no candy/sodas and the fat just wont go away....
I've literally had 2 cookies in at least 6 weeks... I do eat to much carbs to close to bedtime..but I'm still on a calorie deficit(for a 3k diet....) cuz I just cant force feed myself enough.

Sure, my cardio game is not the best...but I do have very high intensity workouts and i train for 2-2.5 hours at least 5 times per week.
I've read it does get harder the older you get but this is saddening :(

Being bit bored I was browsing old facebook pictures of me, some publicly shared and some just for dating sites and I noticed that I've pretty much always had a 6 pack, at very minimum "4 pack" but this last time I let myself go something changed... First of all I dont think i've ever been as high as 16-17% bf in my entire life...but it just feels impossible to shed the fat anymore...Cycle or not its always been very easy to just shed it off, just by cutting out sodas and candy.... Even with tren/masteron, gh and on a proper diet, no candy/sodas and the fat just wont go away....
I've literally had 2 cookies in at least 6 weeks... I do eat to much carbs to close to bedtime..but I'm still on a calorie deficit(for a 3k diet....) cuz I just cant force feed myself enough.

Sure, my cardio game is not the best...but I do have very high intensity workouts and i train for 2-2.5 hours at least 5 times per week.
I've read it does get harder the older you get but this is saddening :(

Welcome to old age bro. Perfect diet and cardio daily is the only way now. So sad :( Youth is completely wasted on the young.

That epicly sweet moment when you've just purchased a new 5.1 surround system and your neighbours are playing loud shitty pop music...
So I knock on the wall a bit nicely and these motherfuckers turn that shit up... That was a mistake... I listen to a lot of reggae and some hiphop and my sub is not exactly small...

The walls are literally shaking and I'm not even in the same room. They've stopped playing theirs...how long should we keep torturing them ? :D

That epicly sweet moment when you've just purchased a new 5.1 surround system and your neighbours are playing loud shitty pop music...
So I knock on the wall a bit nicely and these motherfuckers turn that shit up... That was a mistake... I listen to a lot of reggae and some hiphop and my sub is not exactly small...

The walls are literally shaking and I'm not even in the same room. They've stopped playing theirs...how long should we keep torturing them ? :D

Hahahahaha

Its so fun to pin AAS everyday... I literally wake up and I'm like HELL YEAH, i get to stab myself with a needle today..and not only once...but at the very minimum 3 times... YAY...

And its not even the pinning thats annoying...its the prep, cleaning, disinfecting, bringing everything out, putting everything back etc...
Spend easily 20-30 min per day with this shit... The pin itself takes like 15 seconds lol, that I dont mind....

For the amount of time, dedication, motivation, money spent and so on... I'm really not getting the most out of anything, I'm just sitting here thinking how extreme I would be if I had the discipline of some of you guys.
I just cant seem to get myself to live life as a routine-bot for lack of better description.

Overall I'm happy for my gains and progress but, like, my life literally only revolves around this cycle, if i'm not training, im travelling to the gym, if i'm not in the gym, i'm eating, if i'm not eating, i'm out shopping or home cooking the food, when i'm not taking all the steroids, im here reading about them, researching about them, trying to understand everything, evolve...but the truth is and I've realized this a while ago... This life style just isn't for me... There's no way around it, I take pleasure in the end result but thats about it, the journey kinda fucking sucks here lol...
It really does boil down to the end justify the means for me and its mostly my sheer will pulling this shit off but i'll never be be able to be 110% serious about all of it and really give my life to it.

Thats also where my decision to dial it back and start looking into peptides and cruise doses of testosterone comes from. Go more á naturellé, lessen the health risk, extend the gains(durations?) and have the option for a summer blast if need be or simply just wanting to bulk up.

Life works in mysterious ways for sure...
Was holidays last week extending over the weekend and i was like fuck it, I just gotta live some and not be the cunt saying he cant eat anything at family gatherings and parties lol...
Turned out to be a 3 day binge of just delicious food, traditional deserts, candy and endless strawberries.

Apparently I accidentally did a "refeed", which was great...because I lost 2% bodyfat in 7 days... That shit was just amazing... I expected to have gained like 0.3% bodyfat but nooo...lost 2%!!!!!!!!!!
I also gained 1.8kg weight so now back on track for my goal weight :D

And the reason I cant fully see my abs like im used to is because I have water retention around my mid section... I've never been this low as adult (11.4%) and have really visible abs at 12ish% so has to be water which I'm cool with to be honest.
I'm pretty certain its just from the GH anyhow and not estrogen related because I feel great.

Hows that for cheat meals lol ?

Last edited:
Haven't really been much to update about.

Today I opened my last vial of tren and tomorrow, maybe saturday the last masteron vial.
Got about 25ish days left of this cycle.

Also started training alone this week, PT is having vacation time.
Other then that i'm just grinding and grinding some more...

Honestly no idea where it'll end but im very curious to find out and would lie if I said I'm not looking forward to no pinning again :p

Something noteworthy... I took my last shot of HCG this monday(i ran out...overuse and poor planning)
I'll finish off this cycle without it... Couldn't get more in good time anyhow...
Not super happy about it but what can you do...

I tried making real overnight muesli.
That shit was such a disappointment...

I was so excited, 3J allowed some real fruit and berries...but thats about it... Eating that slobby messy texture was like going in a time machine and having your mom feed you again...
"Here comes a train of choo choo food BUT ITS NASTY FUCKING MASHED PEAS HAHA SUCKER"....

Thats how it felt today...like...you could taste the berries but they were fucking ruined... :(

So been thinking about my PCT a bit.

I have 50x 50mg clomid and 50x 20mg nolva.
I'll start PCT 5 days after last pin, one half life should be enough with just prop/acetate.
Also running asin up until I start PCT.

Was thinking(I know first 3 days are bit overkill but wanna jumpstart my body after 4+ months...):
First 3 days:
100mg clomid (split morning/bed)
40mg nolva (split morning/bed.

After that run this for 2 weeks:
50mg clomid
40mg nolva

Remaining 2ish weeks
50mg clomid
20mg nolva.

I'll most likely eat all my clomid, taper it down to 50mg eod once the nolva runs out.

Will donate blood somewhere between last pin and first 3 days of PCT, depends on time available...

Any input ?

Last edited:
Been weirdly constipated the last 10 days or so...
Its not full on constipation...its more like body isn't processing/shitting the food out fast enough for what I put in.
Starting to get troublesome eating because of it...so just chugged half a liter black coffee on an empty stomach, with some GH for good measure lol..

I rarely drink coffee so hopefully I should be able to shit out my insides soon enough.

Not many people know this but im deathly afraid of snakes and to some extent spiders... and outside my window (I live pretty high up...) was this huge spiderweb from one day to the other...
Being middle of summer at first I was like, my little warrior, coming to eat those fucking bugs, my n*gga...
That was until I saw that motherfucker... Never in my life seen such a big spider in real life...that fucker was the size of my thumb....

I immediately closed the window and caught my breath for a few seconds, then I realized this shit needs to be dealt with...
Got a wooden spoon from the kitchen but was bit afraid the fucker would be clinging to his net and I might just smash him inside instead...

This is when my geniusesness hits... I go back to the kitchen and look in the whatever you call it, "storage" and sure as hell, I have a XL bottle of butane gas!!!!!!!
I get my lighter and do a test run inside, yes, its a flamethrower lol...

Cleaning with fire is surprisingly effective... :D

Last edited:
Been weirdly constipated the last 10 days or so...
Its not full on constipation...its more like body isn't processing/shitting the food out fast enough for what I put in.
Starting to get troublesome eating because of it...so just chugged half a liter black coffee on an empty stomach, with some GH for good measure lol..

I rarely drink coffee so hopefully I should be able to shit out my insides soon enough.

well you did spend all last weekend gorging on junk food and now this. get somme mct oil into you and youll be on the can in no time.

Back