Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

Not many people know this but im deathly afraid of snakes and to some extent spiders... and outside my window (I live pretty high up...) was this huge spiderweb from one day to the other...
Being middle of summer at first I was like, my little warrior, coming to eat those fucking bugs, my n*gga...
That was until I saw that motherfucker... Never in my life seen such a big spider in real life...that fucker was the size of my thumb....

I immediately closed the window and caught my breath for a few seconds, then I realized this shit needs to be dealt with...
Got a wooden spoon from the kitchen but was bit afraid the fucker would be clinging to his net and I might just smash him inside instead...

This is when my geniusesness hits... I go back to the kitchen and look in the whatever you call it, "storage" and sure as hell, I have a XL bottle of butane gas!!!!!!!
I get my lighter and do a test run inside, yes, its a flamethrower lol...

Cleaning with fire is surprisingly effective... :D
just like the movie Arachnophobia good stuff, next time takes pics off the suckers.

well you did spend all last weekend gorging on junk food and now this. get somme mct oil into you and youll be on the can in no time.

Apparently i'm consuming "to much" red meat. Also need to up my fibers a bit and definitely drink more, specially in combination with food intake.
So tired of chicken though...its not even fun anymore.

Got any tastey chicken recipes to share bro ?

Was bit bored here on the evening and decided to train some arms.
Pretty good workout all things considered but the funny part was that I took wrong tshirt and picked a XS one lol (dont judge, i know y'll do it too!!!)
Turns out I actually have pretty fucking amazingly aesthetic abs, like I have a full symmetric 8 pack that could just as well be photoshopped on random pretty boy in random magazine, no joke.

What is bit odd though (I only noticed the 8 pack today) it was only visible with my tshirt on, like it was so tight it was pressing away the fat/water and giving it definition, while doing standing biceps curls.
Couldn't see the last 2 without tshirt on but really gave me some great motivation to stick with what im currently doing because it seems to work pretty good!! :D

Last edited:
So guys, i really need everyones help!!!

Chicken breast recipes in all shapes, form and taste. :D
Healthy or not that healthy, doesn't even matter.

Any tips for generally eating stuff you've started to hate would also be appreciated...

So i can start and get this recipe thing going.
I decided to do orange chicken. Was pretty phenomenal and i realized i'm not tired of chicken...im tired of bland boring food...

24oz chicken breast. I quarter the chicken breast up in 4 pieces, so its easier to cook but pretty much any random 4 pieces will be one breast. easy piecey...
1.2 cup fresh squeezed oranges (i removed pulp)
1/6th cup of soy sauce. More if you use low sodium brand. Also no need for salt at all in this recipe.
4 garlic cloves
1 tsp zest of orange
1-2 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp pineapple chunk juice
1-3 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice. To taste really, i went with 3tsp but 2tsp would have been enough to really give that sweet/sour flavor without overpowering anything else.
1 chili, fine diced.
thumb sized piece of ginger, grated.
1 yellow onion, diced
Ground black pepper to taste
2-2.5 cups veggies. pretty much anything you like will do. I went with broccoli, red bell peppar, carrots, peas, haricot verts, 1/4th small can pineapple chunks.

Super easy to make and prepare.
Prepare chicken as you like (i clean mine in water, cut out fat and quarter them..)
Dust them in flour.
Just put everything except veggies and onion together.

Fry chicken in large pan, once it got some color add the diced onion, fry for a minute more then add the mix of orange juice, soy sauce, chili, ginger etc.
Let it boil up and reduce for 4-5 minutes, add veggies and cook for another 5 minutes.
I think the sauce is perfect as is but...If you want the sauce slightly thicker now is the time to add some flour/cornstarch premixed in some cold water. Otherwise you're done!!! :D

Serve with some saffron rice, brown if you can stomach it, otherwise smaller portions of white... :)

Last edited:
Have some weird pain in my right elbow. Think it came from the preacher bench and doing sitting curls.
I hate training at these low budget gyms, they lack half the equipment and most of what they do have, sucks... Like they dont even bolt all their shit down...
But I do save over an hour travelling each day and the training session dont flat out suck so I think its sorta worth it. Those 90 min are pretty nice to save :D

Since my PT is on vacation, there's no measurements or pictures but if I was 11.4% last week... I'm fairly confident i'm now below 11%.
If i had to guess, I'd guess 10.8%

I'll try to weigh myself at the gym today, think I saw a scale somewhere... Should have one at home but never felt a need until today honestly.

So guys, i really need everyones help!!!

Chicken breast recipes in all shapes, form and taste. :D
Healthy or not that healthy, doesn't even matter.

Any tips for generally eating stuff you've started to hate would also be appreciated...
Have you searched youtube? lots of good recipes there quick and easy.

So good news, its not my elbow(joint) thats fucked up... Its my forearm from doing excessive planks... Noticed it today when I tried to go for 5 minutes :(
Long as I know where the pain/injuries are coming from its all good...but at the same time...

I've never hurt myself seriously ever, except nose bone, I haven't even broken any bones but soon as I started this cycle...the issues started arising.
Maybe I started going hard and heavy to fast, I dont know...but i'm looking forward to this cycle ending...

I really feel my body needs bit of a break... Something like a "week off" but in reality I'll do 2x fully body workouts that week.
Just not sure when I would be able to let go off the gas pedal and fit that in...

I also somewhat shifted focus... I'll be done end of summer so i'm gonna avoid falling into the trap of burning out and letting myself go.
If I can keep my bodyfat without significant muscle loss i still think its been a phenomenal cycle but more importantly...if I can maintain into next cycle, I'll have the body I've always wanted.

Just gonna take 6-9 months longer than I anticipated and well quite bit more money...but thats life.. :p

Spent a couple hours yesterday but most of it is not really healthy or would fit into my diet that good. :(

This is not acceptable. If you do a defined and fitered search you will litetary find 1,900,000 results of fast and easy healthy chicken recipes.

Well thats a load off, hope you heal fast soon. thanks for the update!

Was quite happy to find out it was just muscle strain and not joint/bone issues... Had enough of that with my shoulder this cycle...
So stupid, I tried 2 different physicians over at least 6 appointments, nothing helped or healed...

Took 1 visit to a new chiropractor (that everyone at my "real gym" recommended...) to realign and remove the pain, took another visit to fully heal it... Wasted a good 2 months of this cycle with injury for no reason... :(

For the first time ever in my life... I can see the veins in my quads and legs... Honestly...it doesn't look as sexy as say...the bicep...
I also need to tan my legs lol...holy shit they're the definition of white lol...
Also starting to see veins in my stomach and lower abs :D

Was quite happy to find out it was just muscle strain and not joint/bone issues... Had enough of that with my shoulder this cycle...
So stupid, I tried 2 different physicians over at least 6 appointments, nothing helped or healed...

Took 1 visit to a new chiropractor (that everyone at my "real gym" recommended...) to realign and remove the pain, took another visit to fully heal it... Wasted a good 2 months of this cycle with injury for no reason... :(

Try switching hands until it heals fully. :wackit:

Realized just now that pretty much the only benefit to having had run prop for this long...is the experience i've gained.
Over a regular 12 week cycle, you'll pin 48 times, including HCG.
Im over 500 pins this cycle if I include GH, HCG, Bvitamins shots etc...

Besides that, no, never ever running prop alone again... Maybe to bridge the 2 week cap on a test e cycle...but thats about it and not even sure about that lol...

The end of this cycle has been pretty bad when it comes to acne...
Its weird too, because I'll get like a huge cluster in like a 4x4 inch area and nowhere else... Struggle with that for a week and body is completely clean for a few days and repeat...

But worst thing has become shaving... I get so much acne I look like a 12 year old teen for a couple days... So now i'm trying to not shave at all...but its itching so much I've contemplated skinning myself to avoid both shaving AND the itching... :(

My PT and I hade an argument over todays world cup... He wanted to cut it short by 15 minutes... Normally I wouldn't mind but he's a fucking nazi when it comes to times and its super oneway street for him and got feed up today...
And simply said, you dont fucking get it...do you think I care about 15 minutes in the bigger sense ? No, its because you think your time is worth more then mine...
We're done soon as you go on vacation, I'll find someone who values my money and time...

So far he's called twice and sent 4 texts... Havent even picked up the phone lol...

funny how the world is going ape shit over some fools kicking a ball around a grass field. Give me American football, Rugby or hockey, a real mas sport anytime over some fools bouncing a ball off their heads.

Back