Test, tren, dbol and hgh cycle. Diet by 3J

With prop you are up on the curve very quickly, you can see on the chart below you are starting to flatline in week #4.

View attachment 567292

But I'd still give it a couple of weeks past flatline to let the estrogen settle out to steady state. Maybe start of week #5, or #6?

With prop you are up on the curve very quickly, you can see on the chart below you are starting to flatline in week #4.

View attachment 567292

But I'd still give it a couple of weeks past flatline to let the estrogen settle out to steady state. Maybe start of week #5, or #6?

I'll do it between week 5 and 6 then. Thanks!

Will start anavar monday (60mg ed split morning/noon) but it doesnt aromatize so no need to adjust AI, right ?
At 60mg i have enough pills for 33.33 days. (Have 2000mg total).
Sounds good ?

Correct on the no aromatization for anavar.

Whether it sounds good or not is hard to say, isn't this your first cycle?

How the hell do I find my ventroglute site ?
Spent last 30 minutes watching different videos and pictures and everybody says it so easy but all I feel is my hipbone or femur.

Tried kicking my leg out and feel but not 100% sure and doubt i'll get any smarter watching more videos :(

Not sure how I missed this log. I will be following closely now.
But yes....pics, strength gains and anything you feel is noteworthy would be appreciated by all. Even the simple stuff like how the cycle impacts your attitude or temper. All changes are of interest. Keep it coming bro. Thanks

Not sure how I missed this log. I will be following closely now.
But yes....pics, strength gains and anything you feel is noteworthy would be appreciated by all. Even the simple stuff like how the cycle impacts your attitude or temper. All changes are of interest. Keep it coming bro. Thanks

You're more then welcome, just pull out a chair, relax and watch the show.
I can with utmost certainty guarantee it will be more fun then watching paint dry...sadly no more or less than that :p

Will do that good sir :)

How the hell do I find my ventroglute site ?
Spent last 30 minutes watching different videos and pictures and everybody says it so easy but all I feel is my hipbone or femur.

Tried kicking my leg out and feel but not 100% sure and doubt i'll get any smarter watching more videos :(

Pretty easy actually, on your right hip take your right hand and put your thumb on the crown of your hip bone and index finger on the ball of your hip socket. The ventroglute is the fleshy bit in the triangle by the web between your thumb and finger. It's a pretty sizable muscle, but doesn't seem to be involved in back squat or deadlift, so doesn't affect your lifting. Just remember - fleshy muscle good, bone bad... ha.

Anyway I usually just reach a bit further back and shoot up & down the outside third of the glute, but ventroglute is fine & painless too. I've put 3ml's there no problem.

Regarding the fart, that's impressive. I've dropped some suphur bombs in my day, but never made anybody puke.

Pretty easy actually, on your right hip take your right hand and put your thumb on the crown of your hip bone and index finger on the ball of your hip socket. The ventroglute is the fleshy bit in the triangle by the web between your thumb and finger. It's a pretty sizable muscle, but doesn't seem to be involved in back squat or deadlift, so doesn't affect your lifting. Just remember - fleshy muscle good, bone bad... ha.

Anyway I usually just reach a bit further back and shoot up & down the outside third of the glute, but ventroglute is fine & painless too. I've put 3ml's there no problem.

Regarding the fart, that's impressive. I've dropped some suphur bombs in my day, but never made anybody puke.

You are the man tank!!!
Spent hours watching videos, touching myself but your description was just spot on, found it within seconds after reading this.
Was bit nervous and used the cap of the needle to make a mark where I knew it was just flesh and no bone.
Went fine but 27g needles are a pain to push oil trough...
Thanks a lot tank, ventrosite will be a lifesaver this cycle! :)

My friend is a wuss, he's the type of person that automatically vomits just if he hears, sees or smells vomit lol.

First leg day of the cycle shortly., legs overall feel ok, have minor pip in my right glute but in my research yesterday it looks like i've been an inch to low and inch to far in to buttcrack. (still in the right quadrant but still bit off when looking at others)

Last edited:
Had a nice leg day today but it completely stole all my energy.
Literally came home, undressed and was sleeping within seconds, coma sleep for about 2.5 hours.

Yesterday night and the nap today was very sweaty, almost like first days of tren.
I've also started dreaming (which pretty much never happens anymore for me). It's also bit weird dreams with a lot of people from my past that I have no connection with today.
Body heat has certainly gone up too. Only difference is test p and hmb supplement.

Today food/diet was non acceptable and I need to work harder on it, but hard when its appetite problems and not hunger one...

Upped my water intake as well and drink just shy of 2l per workout.(about 3-4 total per day)

And goddammit, I had the most delicious chocolate drink in my entire life today, it had 11grams of protein so I allowed it as postworkout drink, because its friday and you have to live a little... :p
I'm also gonna allow one of my favorite foods, which is greek style grilled chicken, in a tomato sauce, lots of garlic, touch of lemon and sadly fried potatoes (wish they had rice but nope...).
At least I know i can munch on that :)

I also suspect I need to cut down on supplemetns since my sweat is starting to smell like the EAA bottle lol :O

Last edited:
I'm also taking a break from training this weekend, literally my whole body is sore and feel I need to heal before going balls to walls on monday.

I also start feeling age signs in my body, nothing major but some joints are not 100%, knee's for one.

I hate the feeling of getting old but given the option I would happily live for 2-300 years, long as you could freeze your dna / stop it from aging.

Have a really nice weekend everyone and thanks for all the help and support :)

Forgot to mention... My mental sexdrive is kinda gone.
I have no trouble getting hard or staying hard... But noticed today that I dont think about it as much nor do I seek it out. Might just be the shift of focus to all in gym and cycle but struck me as bit weird.

Forgot to mention... My mental sexdrive is kinda gone.
I have no trouble getting hard or staying hard... But noticed today that I dont think about it as much nor do I seek it out. Might just be the shift of focus to all in gym and cycle but struck me as bit weird.
Thanks for the updates santa! what steps are you taking to get your sexdrive up?

Thanks for the updates santa! what steps are you taking to get your sexdrive up?

Right now im not too worried, if I couldn't get/stay hard or if my ballls shrunk I would be more worried. I'm supposed to live in celibacy right now anyhow (very long story)
If it continues or gets worse I'll get bloodwork to make sure I haven't crashed values.
HCG also gives me random wood like I was 15 again but only for about 24-36 hours after injection. Could lower dose and take it 3x weekly instead.

If I had to guess, I would guess its my bodyfat thats bit high and inturn my estro is bit high (I have high values off cycle). Should normalize over the coming weeks.
I also don't want to randomly up my adex dose without BW confirmation.

Do you have any suggestion or think I should be worried ? :)

Last edited:
Right now im not too worried, if I couldn't get/stay hard or if my ballls shrunk I would be more worried. I'm supposed to live in celibacy right now anyhow (very long story)
If it continues or gets worse I'll get bloodwork to make sure I haven't crashed values.
HCG also gives me random wood like I was 15 again but only for about 24-36 hours after injection. Could lower dose and take it 3x weekly instead.

If I had to guess, I would guess its my bodyfat thats bit high and inturn my estro is bit high (I have high values off cycle). Should normalize over the coming weeks.
I also don't want to randomly up my adex dose without BW confirmation.

Do you have any suggestion or think I should be worried ? :)
get those numbers down santa and the see how it goes.

Back