Testosterone Enanthate and EQ

they need to develop some safety mechanism on vials and amps, like an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) IQ test, so that when people with ideas like that try to open em they self destruct!

Live fast, die young??

with a stupid cycle like that you'll get your wish!

read thru the boards, know what your taking and what your doing first. more gear does not mean more gains, for the sake of your health...

pushthatpin said:
they need to develop some safety mechanism on vials and amps, like an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) IQ test, so that when people with ideas like that try to open em they self destruct!

It's already in place for people with an IQ < 50

I read a post on bb.com (I know I know should be expected anyway) and this guy was asking for the trick to getting the syringe into the amp, he'd already tried several times pushing the needle through the glass but after stabbing himself twice wanted to know if he was meant to open it.......

I read a post on bb.com (I know I know should be expected anyway) and this guy was asking for the trick to getting the syringe into the amp, he'd already tried several times pushing the needle through the glass but after stabbing himself twice wanted to know if he was meant to open it.
LOL OMG :splat:

hello everyone my name is Jeff i am new here. but i have a question and need som advise i have been on deca and eq for 5 weeks now alternating eq on monday and deca on friday. i also have stanazolic 100 and nolvadex pills when should i start taking them. thank you

svtjelens said:
hello everyone my name is Jeff i am new here. but i have a question and need som advise i have been on deca and eq for 5 weeks now alternating eq on monday and deca on friday. i also have stanazolic 100 and nolvadex pills when should i start taking them. thank you

Please start a "new" thread.

Gabecypio said:
I'v decided to do a bit of a crazy cycle. I am 21 5"11" 10% bodyfat and 205 lbs. I am going to run 1000mgs of testosterone enanthate and 200 mgs of EQ per week for 50 weeks straight! Live fast die young and leave a good looking corpse.

c/on dude ,dont waste our time...!

i know im new at this but that sounds a little crazy...i gained 15 lbs of lean muscle and increased every power lift by at least 25% on just 250 test cyp. for ten weeks...next one is going to be 400 test cyp. maybe D-Bol to kick start it...that sound ok to everyone?

tanknc said:
i know im new at this but that sounds a little crazy...i gained 15 lbs of lean muscle and increased every power lift by at least 25% on just 250 test cyp. for ten weeks...next one is going to be 400 test cyp. maybe D-Bol to kick start it...that sound ok to everyone?

Yes it does but please start a new thread about this! Jeez stonecold just said so 3 posts ago...

I Hope After Reading All This This Kid Isnt Going To Go Ahead With It
If It Was Me Id Do 400mg Of Eq And About 500 Mg Of Test Fot 10 -12 Weeks Max But Thats Just Me

Amateur said:

I read a post on bb.com (I know I know should be expected anyway) and this guy was asking for the trick to getting the syringe into the amp, he'd already tried several times pushing the needle through the glass but after stabbing himself twice wanted to know if he was meant to open it.......

HEHE. That shits fucking funny. I cant believe someone could be so naive.
God only knows where he jabbed himself.

question if someone is 175 pds and taking 1000 mg a week of test..this truly is a waste dont ya think.....what ballpark should he be in...mg a week

Do It And When Oil Starts Dripping Out Of Your Nose ..let Us KNoW ..matter Of Fact Try 51 Weeks Instead Of 50 Then Put A Hose In Your Mouth And Look Like A Sprinkler From All The Holes In Ya Body...

sean usmc said:
question if someone is 175 pds and taking 1000 mg a week of test..this truly is a waste dont ya think.....what ballpark should he be in...mg a week

at 175lbs I would say 0mg / week. It's nowhere near the natural potential.

Back