Thank you buffdoc and StoneCold!

crazymike said:
Now that you put it that way, I understand. I guess it isn't that bad. Once you get over the initial gay factor!!:gay:

What "gay factor" is there to get over exactly? It's much more practical to have someone else inject your glutes, especially someone who knows what the fuck they're doing. If you have an issue with that then you might need to take at look at yourself.

Its a legitmate question. Everyones exposure to such a way of life is different. Jsut because I am cool with another guy injecting my glutes does not necessarily mean that everyone else should feel the same. Thats just life. No big deal.

BiggieSwolls said:
Its a legitmate question. Everyones exposure to such a way of life is different. Jsut because I am cool with another guy injecting my glutes does not necessarily mean that everyone else should feel the same. Thats just life. No big deal.

I hear you but I thought this thread was about the importance of aspirating. Somehow we all got off on this tangent.

Juice Authority said:
I hear you but I thought this thread was about the importance of aspirating. Somehow we all got off on this tangent.

hahahaha. I agree. Getting off the topic of 'injecting guys asses' sounds fine to me. hahaha.

BiggieSwolls said:
hahahaha. I agree. Getting off the topic of 'injecting guys asses' sounds fine to me. hahaha.

At least you didn't say "Getting off on the topic of 'injecting guys asses'

Juice Authority said:
That was scary. Ever since Stonecold started that thread I've been extremely paranoid about injecting.

do you have a link to this thread? I haven't been able to find it with search.

Back