The dual GH fragment thread

RJ

On Vacation
OK, so this should be alot of fun for all you retards out there that think studies are your guiding light so to speak.

TheMilkMan and I decided to do a little experiment for not only ourselves, but also for the board. We are both very different lifters, with very different physiques, eating different diets, with very different jobs, in very different locations.

But, we are both going to be starting a run with gh frag 176-191 and see what sort of results we get, also in comparison to each other.

We will both be adding our info to this thread, as well as keeping up with our individual journals. This thread will only serve as a journal of whats happening (or not happening) in regards to fat burning and anything else via the GH fragment.

OK, here's my starting point:

Height - 5'10"
Weight - 235.4lbs this AM on an empty stomach NUDE (that's for 3J).
BF% - If I had to guess, somewhere between 11-13%.
Will be doing 250mcg of GH frag 176-191 2 times a day. once in the Am forst thing and once before bed.

Training will be low volume, 3 days a week, with a conditioning MetCons on Friday and Saturday. Those days will be the only "cardio" i do. My weight training is very heavy, very intense, to failure, progressive overload. Less than 60mins per workout.

Diet will remain the same except i prolly will limit my cheat meals to one a week. I don't want to change to much as i want the GH frag to do what its supposed to. But, i believe people fail with this peptide fragment because they don't know how to diet and think they can eat like shit and still get shredded.

Here's a basic layout of what I eat everyday:

Meal 1 - 2 scoops Whey, 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup strawberries, 1.5 tbsp of natty PB

Meal 2 - 3 whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 pecan smoked sausage

Meal 3 - 8oz. lean ground beef (93%), 1 cup green beans

Meal 4 (Pre-WO) - 6oz. chix breast, 3/4 cup brown rice

Meal 5 (PWO) - 2 scoops whey, 8oz water, 1 cup oats, 4oz yogurt

Meal 6 - 8oz. lean beef, 1 cup greens

OK, now its Milk's turn. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll stay on top of this.

can the rest of the crowd add to this thread? or is this only between you and Milk Man?

can the rest of the crowd add to this thread? or is this only between you and Milk Man?

Damn Pinga, now that you're a Mod you think you can just do what you want? hahaha

No, we want to keep this just us two tohave a good comparison, namely cuz we're using the same peptides from the same place.

I would love it if others would start there own threads if they are using this peptide though. The more real life experience we have the better others can learn about these relatively new items.

Well, it figures when I'm ready to get back to the iron the damn bottom falls out and the snow and ice lock everything down in this fucking state. Guess I'll be taking a few more days off.

btw, Milk, what the fuck dude... get your ass in here!!

You will benefit from trying similar experiments with GHRP/GHRH peptides after getting done with some good frag bro!

Sorry for the delays boys, work had been hectic and I'm not sure if the IT department would like me logging on here during the day.

Here's my brief story:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 266
Body fat: 16-18%

Goals: I will be running 250mcg of the HGH Frag 176-191 twice a day. Once in the AM and one before I got to bed. I am hoping to see some fat loss from the Frag without loosing any muscle mass/strength.

Training: I'm a powerlifter. I train 3 days a week with most of my compound movements never seeing any reps higher than 5. I throw in accessory movements to fill out my physique and help my main lifts increase. I will be throwing in a couple workouts into this log here and there just to let you guys know what my training is like. I will try and keep up with my training log as well.

Diet to come...

You will benefit from trying similar experiments with GHRP/GHRH peptides after getting done with some good frag bro!

JJ, how are you liking that CJC/GHRP combo? Milk and i talked about that but we wanted a fat loss peptide experiment first.

Are you seeing fullness, muscle gains, etc? The only thing i miss about GH besides the fat loss is the fullness. Of course I was cycling then as well.

Sorry for the delays boys, work had been hectic and I'm not sure if the IT department would like me logging on here during the day.

Here's my brief story:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 266
Body fat: 16-18%

Goals: I will be running 250mcg of the HGH Frag 176-191 twice a day. Once in the AM and one before I got to bed. I am hoping to see some fat loss from the Frag without loosing any muscle mass/strength.

Training: I'm a powerlifter. I train 3 days a week with most of my compound movements never seeing any reps higher than 5. I throw in accessory movements to fill out my physique and help my main lifts increase. I will be throwing in a couple workouts into this log here and there just to let you guys know what my training is like. I will try and keep up with my training log as well.

Diet to come...

bout damn time. lol

Hey, I say we update this at least once a week, or if we notice any sides, changes or otherwise within that week.

JJ, how are you liking that CJC/GHRP combo? Milk and i talked about that but we wanted a fat loss peptide experiment first.

Are you seeing fullness, muscle gains, etc? The only thing i miss about GH besides the fat loss is the fullness. Of course I was cycling then as well.

Y'all are spot on with figuring frag is best used first regardless of vanity fat loss, it slightly blunts your natural GH production so following your frag experimentation with GHRP/CJC combo is significantly ideal. I had noticed a fuller shape or tone to my muscles, tighter skin and completely recovered joint/tendon issues. I still don't get any pain, but when I get up to 120lbs on curls, my elbows and shoulders crack and pop quite loudly! I LOVE ghrp/ghrh combo!! I'm never going to cycle aas without them from now on!

Y'all are spot on with figuring frag is best used first regardless of vanity fat loss, it slightly blunts your natural GH production so following your frag experimentation with GHRP/CJC combo is significantly ideal. I had noticed a fuller shape or tone to my muscles, tighter skin and completely recovered joint/tendon issues. I still don't get any pain, but when I get up to 120lbs on curls, my elbows and shoulders crack and pop quite loudly! I LOVE ghrp/ghrh combo!! I'm never going to cycle aas without them from now on!

good to know. thanks. the main reason i didn't go CJC first was because there were so many conflicting thoughts on dosing and it seemed like it would be just as expensive as growth. Is the daily dosing the only one you have tried? 400mcg.d is 2.8mg/week. At $30 a bottle even thats a little steep for me relative to GH.

good to know. thanks. the main reason i didn't go CJC first was because there were so many conflicting thoughts on dosing and it seemed like it would be just as expensive as growth. Is the daily dosing the only one you have tried? 400mcg.d is 2.8mg/week. At $30 a bottle even thats a little steep for me relative to GH.

Yeah basically. I don't know what you mean by daily dosing, as if there's a different way to pin. Peptides have such a very short life to fully benefit, research must yield 3-4daily doses. Not so much with HGH fragment, upon awakening and before bed works good, although an extra dose at noon or lunch(mid-day) is optimal. Also because the very nature of peptides is so delicate, I like to only stock up 3 at a time max. That way I feel peace of mind with em not expiring on me. It is a lil expensive, but nothing compared to HGH, I mean+/- $60/mo is more than full synthetic HGH? What I've seen it's in the ball park of $250/mo, aint it?

Yeah basically. I don't know what you mean by daily dosing, as if there's a different way to pin. Peptides have such a very short life to fully benefit, research must yield 3-4daily doses. Not so much with HGH fragment, upon awakening and before bed works good, although an extra dose at noon or lunch(mid-day) is optimal. Also because the very nature of peptides is so delicate, I like to only stock up 3 at a time max. That way I feel peace of mind with em not expiring on me. It is a lil expensive, but nothing compared to HGH, I mean+/- $60/mo is more than full synthetic HGH? What I've seen it's in the ball park of $250/mo, aint it?

$60/month at 400mcg/d? Why is my math not adding up to that? lol

Either way, i like the idea of a run with CJC/GHRP after this if all goes well. Thanks JJ.

OK, nothing to report yet obviously, but I will say that had a terrible head ache all day today. I'm not saying its from the frag, but i want to note any irregularities in case it becomes more frequent.

***edit, just checked my prices. guess it is 60/month. I stand corrected. thanks again Juicy Juice

weird appetite today. never really got hungry. weird.

also very strong the last two days. I'm thinking its due to the time off, but again, want to document any variables.

curious to see where this goes...

so just to confirm you fellas aren't running anything else along with the peps?

oh and btw RJ how the fuck do you maintain your size with that diet?? No disrespect, just doesnt seem like as many cals youd need to maintain that weight....??

curious to see where this goes...

so just to confirm you fellas aren't running anything else along with the peps?

oh and btw RJ how the fuck do you maintain your size with that diet?? No disrespect, just doesnt seem like as many cals youd need to maintain that weight....??

I'm not sure if Milk is doing any other supps or not. I don't think so. I am only on my measley testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 100mg/w test.

As for my cals and maintaining. This is gonna sound very crass, but i attribute that to never relying on gear to make my gains. Same reason i never lost much size at all when i came off during the old days, and the same reason i didn't when i toook a whole year off from the gym in '07-'08.

Thats why I'm so adamant about it when the newbs think its all about the gear. And thats why they can't maintain the gains they make.

Plus, i get a few cheat meals in during the week which helps, but i think what I am eating now is somewhere in the 3100kcals range. I don't know honestly, i never count cals. Have no idea what my TDEE or BMR is either. I just eat and lift hard.

I'm not sure if Milk is doing any other supps or not. I don't think so. I am only on my measley testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of 100mg/w test.

As for my cals and maintaining. This is gonna sound very crass, but i attribute that to never relying on gear to make my gains. Same reason i never lost much size at all when i came off during the old days, and the same reason i didn't when i toook a whole year off from the gym in '07-'08.

Thats why I'm so adamant about it when the newbs think its all about the gear. And thats why they can't maintain the gains they make.

Plus, i get a few cheat meals in during the week which helps, but i think what I am eating now is somewhere in the 3100kcals range. I don't know honestly, i never count cals. Have no idea what my TDEE or BMR is either. I just eat and lift hard.

I can read between the lines....basically what youre saying is youre a genetic freak.... lol

I have good genetics too and weighed 230-235 for a while but as I cut back on eating I lost 15-20 lbs easily... I have to eat at last 4500-5k cals a day to maintain that weight...if not more... bastard

I can read between the lines....basically what youre saying is youre a genetic freak.... lol

I have good genetics too and weighed 230-235 for a while but as I cut back on eating I lost 15-20 lbs easily... I have to eat at last 4500-5k cals a day to maintain that weight...if not more... bastard

haha. i wouldn't go that far. just been lucky i guess. I carry most of my fat in my midsection like most guys. I'd say if i was get really lean I would be in the 220 range if i had to guess. Again, this was the first time on the scale in forever.

$60/month at 400mcg/d? Why is my math not adding up to that? lol

Either way, i like the idea of a run with CJC/GHRP after this if all goes well. Thanks JJ.

OK, nothing to report yet obviously, but I will say that had a terrible head ache all day today. I'm not saying its from the frag, but i want to note any irregularities in case it becomes more frequent.

***edit, just checked my prices. guess it is 60/month. I stand corrected. thanks again Juicy Juice

I always got bad random head aches at first on frag.. It's not going to take long at all to take it's effect, you should actually be able to feel the shit with in minutes, I do. Your doses might need to go higher, I lost 15lbs in a month on it but @2wks/250mcg&2wk/500mcg doses(diet&cardio). Gets a bit more expensive at that rate but no doubt kick ass results

I always got bad random head aches at first on frag.. It's not going to take long at all to take it's effect, you should actually be able to feel the shit with in minutes, I do. Your doses might need to go higher, I lost 15lbs in a month on it but @2wks/250mcg&2wk/500mcg doses(diet&cardio). Gets a bit more expensive at that rate but no doubt kick ass results

well, we're doing 60 days at this dose. We'll see what happens if anything at 2 weeks before i change anything, may not at all. If i have to go to 1mg a day, it may not be worth it unless the results are awesome.

Funny thing is, if I started a test cycle right now at 600mg/w, I'd probably get the same results and look a ton bigger. lol

Back