The "Im Ready for Gear" check list

Hey 3J how are you doing. I was able to read your checklist and thought it was very good. I am new to this site and have never been on gear however, before I make a decision I was hoping you could help me put together a diet that best suits my body type.

I am currently:

5'11 - 210LBS - with a good workout regiment. I try to follow the rule of thumb, eat 6 to 7 times a day and get at least 300 grams of protien a day.

I am trying to bulk up to 280 so that i can cut down to about 225 later.

If you can help me out 3J that would be most appreciated.

hi guys

new to the forum i was wondering do i need to stack or add anything more if i was to use 2 vile of enanthate 250 GL and what do you's guys think of winstrol tablets open for any suggestions

Wanting to be Captain America

I'm 20 years old, 6'4" 180 lbs. Even though im in the "ideal weight" range ive been called skinny my whole life. I've always been involved in sports. I was a tri-sport athlete in high school and played a year in d-3 college football so i've always been lean. Now that team sports are no longer a part of my time i've turned to bodybuilding to change my physique. in my mind all i see are imperfections when i look at my muscle groups and even though ive been training for the past year, i've made hardly any gains. After researching a bit i know now what extreme calorie intake my body needs to build more muscle and gain weight but i don't wanna be average joe at the gym eating his fruits and taking his vitamins. I wanna walk into a room and scare small children from being so massive. I'm pretty sure most young probodybuilders didnt wait to peak naturally at 24-25 seeing as most of them are winning competitions at that age having been on gear for a couple years. Am i too wrong to want to start now? I recently had a rookie mistake and bought some counterfeit danabol ds which i thought in my head was giving me results only to find out today it was fake, i'd been on it for 2 months and i feel like a jackass. I'd appreciate any personal advice from an experienced bodybuilder who might have faced the same shit i'm dealing with here. please constructive criticism only i'm open to learning more

Great thread...I would like to add a few items..

1. Are you naturally passive or aggressive? If aggressive, research more about AS intake and its affects.
2. Is your mindset Fight or Flight? If fight, research more about AS intake and its affects.
3. How are you in high stress situations? If you don***8217;t handle stress well, research more about AS intake and its affects.
4. What do you do for a living, does it involve overseeing and/or managing people? If so, research more about AS intake and its affects.

There is more to this thing than stick and play; this is a science. There are protocols, both personally and in the gym. Far too often people believe they are ready for this when they are not anywhere near prepared mentally for what these chemicals have to offer. Do your research, watch and learn, because with the correct ingredients you can increase your gains 10 fold, but if this is done incorrectly you put everything at risk, including your mind, body, and personal and professional relationships. Once you think you know enough about the chemicals you are interested in, research more, because the reaction in the body is as important as the job it is intended to do, so without this knowledge you will not see your full attention...Be wise, study hard.

Last edited:
mk2, i am a newb, never purchased anal beads before, but after looking online through multiple websites, i see alot of people say this website is a scam and that website is scam. Is there a legit website that you could recommend for me to use, that sells large anal beads? Much appreciated!!!!!

read the rules.. No source checks..

lmfao!

Great thread...I would like to add a few items..

1. Are you naturally passive or aggressive? If aggressive, research more about AS intake and its affects.
2. Is your mindset Fight or Flight? If fight, research more about AS intake and its affects.
3. How are you in high stress situations? If you don***8217;t handle stress well, research more about AS intake and its affects.
4. What do you do for a living, does it involve overseeing and/or managing people? If so, research more about AS intake and its affects.

There is more to this thing than stick and play; this is a science. There are protocols, both personally and in the gym. Far too often people believe they are ready for this when they are not anywhere near prepared mentally for what these chemicals have to offer. Do your research, watch and learn, because with the correct ingredients you can increase your gains 10 fold, but if this is done incorrectly you put everything at risk, including your mind, body, and personal and professional relationships. Once you think you know enough about the chemicals you are interested in, research more, because the reaction in the body is as important as the job it is intended to do, so without this knowledge you will not see your full attention...Be wise, study hard.

Very true to consider.

Im all good to go, Been lifting for 4 years, playing hockey since I was a youngin!! Great read, for sure makes me re think some things.

To add on, I've ran into numerous young guys who are doing it the wrong way. If you are going to do it, do it right; meet a guru who will guide you, don't over do it(more is not always better) and have your post cycle therapy (pct) in check. Simple as that. Don't follow 3J's advice and you'll wind up bald with bitch tits and no real physique changes.

Back