The "Im Ready for Gear" check list

Ive been an idiot, wish I had read this before

Ok I was a plain fkin idiot of the highest order. I had been going to the gym for two years, and because I had a very bad workout routine I did not see any gains. My dealer friend told me the solution is steroids and like an idiot I listened to him and bought the stuff for 80 pounds. I did not do any research, nothing.

Its been 5 weeks Ive been using the stuff Testosterone cypionate, and Im seeing hardly any improvement and I now know its because of how crap my workout was. I ate like a pig and I have put on A LOT of fat in the last month. Ive gone from having 6 pack abs (skinny abs) to a full blown belly.

I did not research post cycle therapy (pct) nothing. YES IVE BEEN A MORON. I dont care about the 80 pounds I just want to stop, and I want to stop SAFELY what should I do. I cant tell if my balls have gone smaller or not but they feel very slightly sore and tight.

Please help

Hello ,
I like what you have written it is very interesting and very true, great advice for all those young guys who are fixated with having pecs and guns ,

Last edited:
I have been looking through different forums for awhile but I decided to join this one because of people like 3j. People that really seem to want to help and also seem to be very well informed. Thanks for the good read.

25 years old, training on for 2 years.

Pre Breakfast: fast digesting carb (bananna)
Breakfast: cranberry juice, 3 full eggs (or 6 egg whites), 2 brown toast (or oatmeal), 3 to 6 slices lean grownd turckey + multivitamine and fish oil
Snak 1: apple, 1/4 cup almonds, 25-50 grams whey protein shake
Lunch: 1 or 2 chicken breast, 2 whole wheat wraps, lettuce + multivitamine and fish oil
Snak 2: apple, 1/4 cup almonds, 25-50 grams whey protein shake
Dinner: Chicken, Steak or fish, 1 to 2 cups brown rice, 1 to 2 cups brocolli or carrots + multivitamine and fish oil
pre workout: cranberry juice, creatine, glutamine, alpha lipoic acid
intra workout: some kind of carb drink
post workout: creatine, glutamine, alpha lipoic acid, 25 to 50 grams whey, isolate, hydralized protein
post post workout meal: 1/4 cup almonds, 2 fat free yogurts, whole wheat crackers, with occassional apple
prior to sleep: 25 grams casein protein

workout:
day 1: chest
day 2: legs
day 3: back
day 4: shoulders
day 5: arms
day 6: abdominals and cardio / only cardio or rest
day 7: abdominals cardio or rest

cardio every second day, including sunday, abdominals every other day, usually on tuesday, fridays, saturdays or sudays
each muscle group gets 72 hours rest period, abdominals 24, 48 or 72 hours rest.

i'm planning on running ONE cycle for now, I've been doing research into Anavar, Winstrol, Clen, and Stanozol.
i'm aware that it is not advisable to do an oral only, therfore i've opted for researching a stack

I'm interested in the Test-e, Deca, Anavar cycle. With a Nolvadex PCT.
any and all advice would be appreciated!

body stats, 185 lbs, roughtly 8-10 % BF, 5' 11 tall! 183+ CM

This is my very first post, and I have to admit that this is one of the best threads I have read. I am 24, 5'5", 180 lbs., 14%BF, have lifted for 8 years and am not ready to pin just yet. Thanks for the advice. My diet needs a bit of fine tuning prior to doing my first cycle. I'll be ready in a few months.

I have never ordered over online store but have a few sites to try. If anyone has ordered before and can tell me who is reliable please email me

I really appreciate this post. I'm 20 and I've been training hard for a little over a year. I'm majoring in exercise science in college so I know quite a bit about dieting and lifting. I've also taken a few prohormones so and worked for a few supplement companies so I have a decent amount of knowledge about those. I was starting to feel like I was ready to try a steroid cycle to speed up my growth, but this post has convinced me to hold off longer until I'm at least CLOSER to my natural ceiling. Once again, thanks man. I'm glad I checked this out

Back