hair: blond
biceps: 22"
waist: 32"
chest: 55"
quads: 29"
calves: 19"

and apparently over 300 off season.

What was the cause of death?

edit: It was kidney or heart failure, I'm not sure wich one...

Last edited:
ahh fucking sad... this monster couldnt survive a car crash..shitttttttt

i searched the whole net?? who said he is dead?? i didnt find anything in the www regarding his deathhh..

It was announced in getbig.com and in his website

The fact he was big don't mean he was invulnérable. In a crash the deceleration are so strong, nobody can resist

"Another bodybuilder joins the big gym in the sky. According to our sources Scott had dinner with his mother the night before and later went to bed. At 5 a.m., when his mom went to wake him, he was dead. Possible cause of death is rumored to be kidney failure."

Someone's lying... :liar:

Last edited:
And there were clues in the other thread that he was either gay or doing gay-for-pay.

Mr. dB said:
And there were clues in the other thread that he was either gay or doing gay-for-pay.
Dudes dead and Deebs has to bring up negative or false rumours......why dont people remember the good things in people :)

70w30 said:
Dudes dead and Deebs has to bring up negative or false rumours......why dont people remember the good things in people :)

Because when people make bad lifestyle choices that lead to their DEATH, they should be held up as examples for others to learn from. Fuck Scot Klein and fuck Rick (DG), they both screwed up big time and there's nothing admirable about that. They knew the risks.

Are you 100% sure as to why they both died other than rumours, and or inuendos on the boards......and what does being a flamer have to do with bad lifestyle choices if they are true.... :sleep:
I seem to remember when you had severe high blood pressure issiues with a particular cycle......what if something fatal had happened because of your bad lifestyle choices.......would that be the same? :)
Fuck you too then Deebs?
Take it easy Deebs I just Joking lol

Last edited:
i remember reading in one of the mags, possibly Musclemag Intl, about his death from a car crash. could be wrong though.
-jay

Back