The Massive Freak World Harris - amateur bber

IF I understood right, the man says he wants to look like a freak, so just maybe, he doesn't give a damn about cards....Pro or otherwise.....plus which, being a freak often means not fitting the current 'vision' of winning perfection, either. My point: he might not care if he wins or not. Maybe his more important goal is to stand up there and be a model for others who crave to be 'out' about their Freak destiny, too. From the look of the man......I'd guess that if winning were all that important to him.....well, I'm betting he could have by now. I think its hot he wants his Freak-ness on display...and in the faces of those who would be.......common muscle. Just another way to consider the same data is all.

I never mind of my asshole's being fucked by his dick till death. Wow, they look so good, although I see these pictures again! I seem to know now what is a real male beast! I feel thounsands of kilovolt every moment when I watch his body through the pics!

Last edited:
The pictures of him t the top naturally exagerate the body parts that are closest to the lens. Great physique no doubt but lacking thigh sweep and his arms lack detail and loses mucho size when he diets down. He's big but he's no ronnie

man, at a lost for words, what is he eating?

i'm scrarying thinking on how mush is he shtting...? -"huuuaaarrrghhh... plout!!
phhhuuff mein god!! that was a big one!"

when i saw it the first time... i got hungry...

he looks as good piece of flesh to me. a big good piece of..; humm..; some kind of beef from wherever on earth...

sliced, cooked. it have be good. with potatos.
mmmmm:yumyum:

He looks like he has the body of a strongman competitor as oppoised to a BB'er.

If he's been at it for 10 years, then there's a reason he isn't a pro...

Not impressed, there's a lot of bigger guys out there who are actually in shape.

They just don't look quite as swollen because they are't offseason year round and actually take some time to diet down and compete.

Oh and Marius Pudzanowski looks bigger, and better year round, prolly twice as strong also..

Back